:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Asheton Brown/Smasheton
January 6, 2017
12:02 pm
Clawsome
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2014

This chick is so weird and annoying, but I do find her oddly fascinating.  Like what does she do all day?  Workout, and apparently coach swimming some times, but how does she support herself?  Does she ever hang out with others, or does she just yammer into her phone about how hungry she is and what she is eating?  You can tell she is in love with herself by how she gazes into her own image while snapchatting.  

January 6, 2017
12:06 pm
GrimmLover
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 270
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2014

It looks like she's been trying to get in with Tara-lynn Mcnitt (Simply Taralynn, Undressed Skeleton) she is always commenting on her stuff and they hung out a few times. I think she's just trying to friend her for her crazy followers. But seriously though, she is annoying AF. I think I would rather hang with TL and that's saying something. 

January 6, 2017
12:18 pm
Clawsome
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2014

GrimmLover meowed
 I think I would rather hang with TL and that's saying something. 

smiley-signs064

January 6, 2017
2:32 pm
Foam cartridge sensor pump
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed
Oh my god, her constant shoving her hair in her face is almost as annoying as everything that comes out of her mouth.

Does she have any friends in real life? Her Instagram feed is so sad. I get it, you're an athlete and a narcissist but, damn, even Olympic athletes post themselves doing OTHER THINGS.

I've wondered the same thing — the few times she's shown some one else, they're either ignoring her or they look super uncomfortable and annoyed.

January 6, 2017
2:38 pm
Foam cartridge sensor pump
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

Clawsome meowed
This chick is so weird and annoying, but I do find her oddly fascinating.  Like what does she do all day?  Workout, and apparently coach swimming some times, but how does she support herself?  Does she ever hang out with others, or does she just yammer into her phone about how hungry she is and what she is eating?  You can tell she is in love with herself by how she gazes into her own image while snapchatting.  

Sorry, for the double post — I couldn't figure out how to do a double quote.  I find her annoying and fascinating too and I've posited the same thing before.  I think general consensus is it's a lot of parental help.  From what I gather, she coaches swim team on occasion (and then spends the rest of the day complaining about having to wake up early for it), she is a personal trainer (I think she's only ever mentioned like one client though), she does some modeling, and she pays for her own coach.  

Also, I remember a long time ago seeing something on TL's thread, way before Smasheton had her own thread, about Smasheton being the absolute worst and she's basically just trying to be internet famous and marry rich (hence why she hangs around the nfl team in Charlotte a lot).  If I find it, I'll edit to say the page on TL's thread.

ETA:  Super bored at work today — found it.  It was on TL's page around 1783:

"I'm mostly a lurker here but I have some friends who used to be friends with that Asheton girl. It's strange to see her make a cameo on Taralynn's insta, but the girl's general reputation in Charlotte is that she's fairly disordered and fame-hungry so it's a friendship that makes sense. Her past reputation was as a hanger-on in nascar trying to get insta-famous through that, so I guess that failed and taruuhhh is her plan B."

January 6, 2017
4:15 pm
Obsessed!
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

I wanted to check out her baby talk but didn't want to follow her on snapchat. I went searching for her YouTube channel instead. Ugh. It's awful. She's awful.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMDNFbYE2qb405GyNf77pxA

I think the "I want biscuits" one is the baby talk.
Her normal voice doesn't make her any less irritating. How does anyone stand her in real life? Watched that "Murphy's Law" video and I could barely take 30 seconds of her yammering on.
She seems to crack herself up at least. Does she laugh at her own jokes a lot on snapchat too?

January 6, 2017
4:52 pm
Clawsome
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2014

Foam cartridge sensor pump meowed

Sorry, for the double post — I couldn't figure out how to do a double quote.  I find her annoying and fascinating too and I've posited the same thing before.  I think general consensus is it's a lot of parental help.  From what I gather, she coaches swim team on occasion (and then spends the rest of the day complaining about having to wake up early for it), she is a personal trainer (I think she's only ever mentioned like one client though), she does some modeling, and she pays for her own coach.  

Also, I remember a long time ago seeing something on TL's thread, way before Smasheton had her own thread, about Smasheton being the absolute worst and she's basically just trying to be internet famous and marry rich (hence why she hangs around the nfl team in Charlotte a lot).  If I find it, I'll edit to say the page on TL's thread.

ETA:  Super bored at work today — found it.  It was on TL's page around 1783:

"I'm mostly a lurker here but I have some friends who used to be friends with that Asheton girl. It's strange to see her make a cameo on Taralynn's insta, but the girl's general reputation in Charlotte is that she's fairly disordered and fame-hungry so it's a friendship that makes sense. Her past reputation was as a hanger-on in nascar trying to get insta-famous through that, so I guess that failed and taruuhhh is her plan B."

hahahahaha, ok that is kind of hilarious.  Life Plan: Get famous by stalking Nascar drivers and Football players. Um, that is not really working, maybe I can get famous sucking up to Taralynn!  It must be weird to be so annoying even Taralynn is like "ehhh, I don't want to hang out with you…."

rofl

January 11, 2017
5:16 am
Obsessed!
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

Clawsome meowed

I still haven't figured out what she does for a living, but in one of her videos she briefly mentions that it's an hour commute to her office but she mainly works from home so she doesn't need to do the commute that often.
This vid was a few years old, so I'm not sure how dated that info is. Thought it would be worth mentioning, though. I'm also intrigued to find out what she does.

January 11, 2017
10:06 pm
Clawsome
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2014

ok, besides being obsessed with her seemingly normal cheekbones, she snapped referring to how tired she is from working out, and she needs an investor.  Investor for what?! 

January 11, 2017
10:23 pm
sara.bellum
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 855
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2012

Two-Timing Piano Douche meowed

sara.bellum meowed
I am SO excited to see this thread (don't know how I missed it til now).

I KNOW HER! I actually know her through (my) work but no one really knows what she does, or how she makes money. Even IRL she is often alluding to her partners/backers/friends without going into specifics – which is a little weird when she's also trying to get your buy in on a project. (And yes, the bump is baffling. And I believe she has people take the selfies.)

My top Smasheton story – I bumped into her at a pre-opening event thing (also there: PeanutButter Runner). And I do mean "bumped into" – she appeared inches from me. Trying to make small talk, I asked if she was going to blog at the event and she blurted out "I'm not obligated to!!" Um, okay? The marketing people responsible for the event were SUPER THRILLED when I passed this on. I mean, who says that? 

Interesting! Like she works with you or you just see her often with events and stuff? 

Doh – missed this. I do not work with her (since I don't think she works…), but I have run into her at events I've helped organize for my job. She has expressed interest in working with my firm (e.g. hiring us), and I believe I've run into her at meetings for some multi-agency projects. And on a personal level – I also run into her at events/races (the aforementioned pre-opening event was not part of my job). 

January 16, 2017
7:36 am
Pajama Jeans
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 437
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

This self-centered girl is going to kill someone on the road! She's constantly  snapping stories while driving. And the lip-sync video is off the charts ridiculous! Looking at the camera trying to look sexy/sensual/smiling at herself and winking (wtf?!) All while driving. What a f*cking idiot!

I can't stand the baby talk. Who can take her seriously? 

And I would be pissed if I was one of her swimming clients and she was filming me at 5:30 a.m. trying to work out. She constantly filming herself "coaching".

And the non-stop PLAYING with her hair! Omg! Whipping it around in her face while she mumbles and baby talks. And if it's not her hair, it's her shirt collar – ALWAYS TUGGING!

January 16, 2017
7:44 am
Quail-Man
Hamcat
Meows: 185
Snarking Since:
October 19, 2014

Her flying ponytail is annoying- no, you don't look like that every time you run.  Her face photographs well when she's working out, but definitely not in candids and/or videos (like above).  

January 17, 2017
5:37 pm
Clawsome
Cat
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2014

This dipshit posted a snap of herself 'sleeping.'  She is such an idiot. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.