:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
October 12, 2017
11:05 am
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1595
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

So Eric is back in the CareBears spotlight with all the comments pouring in! Wonder how Angie is going to deal with being left on the sidelines? She will be beyond jealous of all the headpats Eric is getting!

October 12, 2017
11:17 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1993
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

fishingjts meowed
So Eric is back in the CareBears spotlight with all the comments pouring in! Wonder how Angie is going to deal with being left on the sidelines? She will be beyond jealous of all the headpats Eric is getting!

You gotta love their comments.

Idiot Carebear

You have already done more today than your haters. keep doing you!

Do they really believe that?  My guess is that most of his haters are far more active than the lazy lump of lard.  I am 66 years old, recovering from shoulder surgery, and am sure that I am more active than this bum is even on the few days he actually gets off his lazy ass and does something.  I'd bet that is true of most of his haters.

October 12, 2017
11:36 am
Owls have feelings too
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2017

2far4u meowed

fishingjts meowed

You gotta love their comments.

Idiot Carebear

You have already done more today than your haters. keep doing you!

Do they really believe that?  My guess is that most of his haters are far more active than the lazy lump of lard.  I am 66 years old, recovering from shoulder surgery, and am sure that I am more active than this bum is even on the few days he actually gets off his lazy ass and does something.  I'd bet that is true of most of his haters.

Hahahah – I didn't even work today (it's my rest day. And I put in about 10-15 hours a week of exercise), but I got up and went to my actual full time job.  Which I would argue is definitely more than Eric has done.  So yeah, no.  

October 12, 2017
11:41 am
Dutchess of Ding Dongs, Countess of Cheddar, Baroness of Bacon, Lady of Lard, Princess of Pop
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 270
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Idiot Carebear – You have already done more today than your haters. keep doing you!

'Keep doing you!'…??
Eric may have just found the copy editor of his next book; "How Rear Derailleurs Work".

October 12, 2017
11:56 am
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4125
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

"A sloth of CareBears" clap

I don't know where this vocal new crop is coming from, because, he's lost 49 followers since this time yesterday, and he's down nearly 140 for the week.

He's trying to make it sound like his legs have atrophied in a month, rather than SIXTEEN MONTHS. There isn't an honest atom in this lying lardass.

I can't wait for Angie to grunt out a 5000 word post about bravery, humility, love, and awe.

October 12, 2017
12:09 pm
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

His ride is done. I have to go look at the data…

FGAA:
My Strava post

I started my riding again and its been a month. I'm at 582 right now and hating life. By legs are so atrophied my goals for my first ride back were not met. It was a sruggle to get what i did. My legs were shaking by the time i rode home. Actually they were that way half way through. I figure about a week or two and ill be cranking 20 miles again. I can do this. After a rest a little from this ride i might go out and get more in today depending on hiw jello my legs are.

Check out my ride on Strava: https://www.strava.com/activities/1226941975/shareable_images/map_based?hl=en-US&v=1507822908

October 12, 2017
12:09 pm
DCinMA
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
March 31, 2015

He went 3.4 miles???? angry

"My Strava post 

I started my riding again and its been a month. I'm at 582 right now and hating life. By legs are so atrophied my goals for my first ride back were not met. It was a sruggle to get what i did. My legs were shaking by the time i rode home. Actually they were that way half way through. I figure about a week or two and ill be cranking 20 miles again. I can do this. After a rest a little from this ride i might go out and get more in today depending on hiw jello my legs are."

October 12, 2017
12:17 pm
tbonemn12
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 241
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2015

TOMORROW ? WHAT WILL THAT BRING A RIDE OR A EXCUSE?

October 12, 2017
12:23 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4125
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

He rode for 36 minutes and is done. The good old days are back!

I figure about a week or two and I'll be cranking 20 miles again

AGAIN?! AGAIN?! He did that ONCE by my memory, and only because a follower rode with him and kind of shameforced him to go that far. Someone check my math.

October 12, 2017
12:26 pm
Lard Gargler
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

fishingjts meowed
Wait… I thought he was riding and conditioning

FGAA:
My legs are seriously atrophied after not riding for a month and the added weight. Stretching these legs today ill build back up pretty quickly. The route im doing today has a few hills, nothing crazy, but lugging 582 up a hill on a 38 pound bike is a good work out. I must destroy my muscles to they repair stronger.

Yeah, so much for his claims of riding 20 miles a day.  If his lies were true, he'd have no trouble doing 20 or more miles today, but just watch:  He won't do much more than 10 miles, if he even reaches 10 miles.

It is kind of funny, though, how he talks about being so out of shape even though he's supposedly been riding every day.  Once again can't keep his lies straight.

October 12, 2017
12:26 pm
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

Wow. His Strava certainly tells an interesting story! It’s also very revealing

He rode 3.4 miles in 3 hours 20 minutes. Of that ! only 36 minutes was actually moving! That’s right that’s 1 MPH!

He said he rode up all the hills. There was only a SINGLE hill. It’s like 1/10th of a mile long. It averages only 3% and only goes up 28 feet. It’s more of a speec bump than a hill. Eric claims he didn’t walk. The data suggests otherwise! It took her m 5.5 minutes to complete. The top ride does this in 33 seconds. The data show that at multiple spots he slowed to well under a MPH. No way he’s staying upright on the bike at those speeds. He’s flintstoning!! Finally back in June of 2016 Eric rode this same hill and did it in 2.5 minutes!!! Yep Eric has been riding his bike all this time!

October 12, 2017
12:28 pm
Lard Gargler
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Lounge Lizard Larry Landsman meowed
He may then start thinking about how to spin a story that will get him off the hated bike and back to what he was doing at home with mommy and daddy.

At least he's riding.

I bet right now he's looking for a way to sabotage his bike, or at least hoping the derailleur and spokes he messed with start to fail.

October 12, 2017
12:35 pm
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1993
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

DCinMA meowed
He went 3.4 miles???? angry

I'd give him some credit if he rode even less but did it every day and gradually increased the effort.

I'd say he was doing great if he actually rode his 3.4 miles 6 days a week for a week and then bumped it up to 4 miles 6 days a week for the next week, and so on for a month to start with.  He doesn't seem to have that kind of effort in him though.

In his shape modest goals make sense, but they need to be goals of everyday effort.

Similarly, he should be dosing out his effort during the ride to make a steady effort, maximizing the time he actually spins the pedals.  Instead he doses out the effort by pedaling up to speed and then coasting.  Additionally he takes long breaks that only leave him with minutes on the bike at a time (the longest was about 15 minutes).  Within each of those short efforts he mostly pedals a few seconds up to an easy pace and then coasts until almost stopping before pedaling again.

So at a glance it looks like out of 3 hours and 18 minutes he was moving only 36 minutes and actually pedaling a very small fraction of that.  It is hard to call what he is doing actually riding.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.