:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
October 12, 2017
2:53 pm
Lard Gargler
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

fishingjts meowed 

Ok. Here’s the segment explanation. The 2nd means it’s Eric’s 2nd best time. He has ridden the segment before. His best time of 2:29 was June 21 2016. The leaderboard only shows your best time. Segments also only use elapsed time.

OK, that makes sense.  Which it's probably only the second time he's ever ridden (flintstoned) up that hill.

From the FGAA facebook page:

Matt Good job! I hope you can go back out. Despite saying you were training and riding several times and we know that wasn't true…. it doesn't matter. All that matters is that going forward you stay true to what you know you need to do, man. Keep on keeping on.

Fat Guy Across America

Fat Guy Across America I was riding several times a week but ive only ridden once since Florida.

Matt Crandall

Matt  And for those people hating on him, he has admitted that he has not been doing any riding since he got back home and has lost all his progress. He can't go back in time. He can only change today and tomorrow. So, hold on to your judgement. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

2 · 1 hr

Bullshit he admitted he has not been riding since he went back home, he LIED and said that he had been riding 10-20 miles daily on his LIE feed.  Or are you just going to conveniently forget when Eric lies to you?

October 12, 2017
3:00 pm
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1595
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

But Eric is 100% honest!

Terri:
I’m rooting for you! You’ve humbled yourself and are being 100% honest…And now I think the majority are rooting for you! That’s all it took…

October 12, 2017
3:00 pm
Dutchess of Ding Dongs, Countess of Cheddar, Baroness of Bacon, Lady of Lard, Princess of Pop
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 270
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Matt – Good job! I hope you can go back out. Despite saying you were training and riding several times and we know that wasn't true…. it doesn't matter. All that matters is that going forward you stay true to what you know you need to do, man. Keep on keeping on.

But Matt, he can't 'stay true' to anything, and that's the problem.
He's a lying, scamming, grifting debt-ridden deadbeat, who's ruining his health and can't change.

Good job, Eric, you rode 3.4 miles today.
Maybe you'll do 4 tomorrow.

October 12, 2017
3:16 pm
Candace Started the Fire
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 465
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

I'm totally pleased by this return to the road. It's everything I hoped it would be and more, by being nothing it should be and less.

October 12, 2017
3:18 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4125
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

Oh sure. Yeah. This guy who gained 100 pounds in the past year was riding several times a week Sure. Yes. This guy.

This pic was taken during the FL trip, what, 5 weeks ago? Yes. This guy was riding several times a week during the past 16 months. THIS GUY.

October 12, 2017
3:22 pm
GodSpeed and a Muscle Relaxer
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 583
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Dutchess of Ding Dongs, Countess of Cheddar, Baroness of Bacon, Lady of Lard, Princess of Pop meowed
Well, he's quickly helping push this GOMI thread to 2,000 pages.
I give him credit for that.

Ladies, we are going to 2500 pages on this thread! At Least!!

All that conditioning has paid off, the fat f***er is in great shape. And he is starting up the grift again…. and so is the lying. Stand by for more stuff he needs to buy on Amazon. 

Riding around the neighborhood, asking for sleeping bags. WTF

Banking up some miles so when he gets to hill country.. drive right up it in a car or RV. Show up on Dr. Phil's lawn and take a 600lbs dump….that's gotta be like a 5 coil steamer. No?

October 12, 2017
3:58 pm
Trixie
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2012

Angie is busy (SO BUSY) meal prepping, making … "boyscout" (sic) meals?  WTF is that?

October 12, 2017
4:11 pm
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2482
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Foil dinners?

October 12, 2017
4:13 pm
Candace Started the Fire
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 465
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

Rotisserie school-aged child? #portioncontrol

October 12, 2017
4:13 pm
Mayor Goldie Wilson
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 467
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2016

Y'all bicycling enthusiasts keep talking about the hills FG will encounter. Question: Don't you have to pedal standing up to make it? Ain't no way in hell that guy can balance standing up on a bike, let alone pedal like that.

All these dumbfuucks cheering him on….. I don't get it. Have they not SEEN him?

October 12, 2017
4:26 pm
Lard Gargler
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 990
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Mayor Goldie Wilson meowed
Y'all bicycling enthusiasts keep talking about the hills FG will encounter. Question: Don't you have to pedal standing up to make it? 

Not necessarily but it helps.  No way Eric will be able to do that, of course it's not like he's going to ride up any hills anyway, unless it's in the RV or his "documentary crew" gives him a ride.

FFS, look at his Strava.  It took him 5 minutes to go up a hill that's only a 28 foot rise in .1 mile.  What's he expect to do when he encounters an actual mountain?

October 12, 2017
4:29 pm
GodSpeed and a Muscle Relaxer
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 583
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Lard Gargler meowed

fishingjts meowed
Wait… I thought he was riding and conditioning

FGAA:
My legs are seriously atrophied after not riding for a month and the added weight. Stretching these legs today ill build back up pretty quickly. The route im doing today has a few hills, nothing crazy, but lugging 582 up a hill on a 38 pound bike is a good work out. I must destroy my muscles to they repair stronger.

Yeah, so much for his claims of riding 20 miles a day.  If his lies were true, he'd have no trouble doing 20 or more miles today, but just watch:  He won't do much more than 10 miles, if he even reaches 10 miles.

It is kind of funny, though, how he talks about being so out of shape even though he's supposedly been riding every day.  Once again can't keep his lies straight.

Huh? I got news for you fat asshole….. you don't have muscle to destroy. This is one of the stupidest statements I've heard. Where does he get this from? 

You be a big bag of water. Maybe it's soda pop instead. 

Oh the female front, Angie left at 6:15 in the morning with a banana and a cup of coffee….. like she had to go to work or something. But that was for just that day. I'm guessing a weigh-in…..I think that is her job. Now she at home making Boy Scout meals… WTF is that?……little snacks for the hubby…… she must be so proud.

October 12, 2017
4:32 pm
Lounge Lizard Larry Landsman
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1178
Snarking Since:
November 17, 2015

Some gems from page 1832 – Mazel's lie feed re-cap;

He is 582
Did not realize he was that much
He was riding everyday
Couple days of week
Gonna be tough
Because he does 5-10 mile rides at home
He has no donate links left
He is self funding
He does 5-10 miles a few times a week
Been doing exercises everyday -Jumping jacks -Squats
Wall push up -Crunches -Leg lifts -Will use a jump rope -5 days a week -Everyday -He is going to kill it!
He will be posting a lot now
Getting used to riding long miles

The only truth in that spew of lies is that he'll be posting more often on FGAA.
The rest of it is all bullshit.
Same story……different day…..

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.