:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
November 18, 2017
12:24 am
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4509
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed
Did he shave his head in an attempt to look smaller confused

Now he's so aerodynamic, the crew will never catch up to him!

But that star lodged in his skull is going to cost him precious minutes as he races to Cali to shit on Dr Phil's lawn.

November 18, 2017
1:11 am
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4509
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

Oh, Eric's just trolling us with his sitting there playing guitar exercise. He's not even doing that.

Michelle  I noticed you were playing guitar for exercise, that's fantastic! Are the calories burned all the same, or does it just depend on the genre?

Fat Guy Across America Just trolling the ones in your groups

Michelle What does that mean?

Fat Guy Across America I was saying i was just trolling the troll groups

November 18, 2017
1:17 am
Lard Gargler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1207
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

But that doesn't mean he's not eating the extra 500 calories it says he earned from "exercise."

November 18, 2017
4:09 am
tbonemn12
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 330
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2015

So do these Carebears really see a difference ? Or are they just saying this crap to make him feel better as some sort of support? He just mite of quit smoking  He keeps bringing it up.

November 18, 2017
4:53 am
Madeline Jay Cadence
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 212
Snarking Since:
March 27, 2017

Nope, the only difference is his heads shaved. Typical to use the picture where he is looking down as a before. He’s got a pointy head, that’s for sure.

November 18, 2017
5:47 am
BicycleTourist
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 365
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

Mazel Tov Cocktail meowed
Oh, Eric's just trolling us with his sitting there playing guitar exercise. He's not even doing that.

Not only that, but Eric has been trolling pretending that he will ride his bike…

November 18, 2017
6:12 am
It depends on the pasta, Michelle!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

He's trolling US?  He knows he's a big f**king joke, right?

Oh, that's right, he doesn't.  

You continue to put in fake MFP entries thinking you're cute and see where it gets you.  I guarantee you will be dead and long gone while we're still here, you bald insolent mound of lard.  Enjoy 700 pounds.

God he is such a narcissistic f**kwad. 

November 18, 2017
6:28 am
"OMG, I'm dieing"
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 341
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Fat guy – October 23 was my last smoke (before the smokes on October 24). …blah….blah… I'm going to up my exercise from what ive been doing asap to get more loss going before I leave. Here is my before and todays pic not much change, but its for the record. The bald pic is the newest.

As always, he announces how he will do more exercise before it happens..I WILL do it…just you watch, Michelle.
Raid can on the stove = house is overrun with cockroaches.
The first step in handling body lice is a shaved head.
Getting on the road for no other reason than leaving that bug-infected house makes sense.

November 18, 2017
7:19 am
OH f**k I'M FAT, NEVER MIND.
Hamcat
Meows: 137
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2017

Mistress of the mattress, Michelle meowed

Fat guy – October 23 was my last smoke (before the smokes on October 24). …blah….blah… I'm going to up my exercise from what ive been doing asap to get more loss going before I leave. Here is my before and todays pic not much change, but its for the record. The bald pic is the newest.

As always, he announces how he will do more exercise before it happens..I WILL do it…just you watch, Michelle.
Raid can on the stove = house is overrun with cockroaches.
The first step in handling body lice is a shaved head.
Getting on the road for no other reason than leaving that bug-infected house makes sense.

Lice was my first thought, too. Has he ever shaved his head before? I can think of no other reason for doing it as it's beginning to get cold.

November 18, 2017
8:12 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2131
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

Fat Guy Across America

Just trolling the ones in your groups

No need to troll us by pretending to be a failure, you are already a bigger failure and a more blatant liar than we ever could have imagined.  Also, remember, if you actually still have any supporters, some of them may be able to read.  I know that someone smart enough to read ought to be smart enough to see what a scammer you are, but you never know…

November 18, 2017
8:22 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2131
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

Lice was my first thought, too. Has he ever shaved his head before? I can think of no other reason for doing it as it's beginning to get cold.

He had it real short for some of the hottest parts of the "journey", but I don't think it was ever quite shaved before.

November 18, 2017
8:50 am
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2599
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Angie is losing weight and working a job. They have a car and presumably have both auto and health insurance. Eric has reportedly quit smoking and claims to be eating fairly healthy. Wow. Maybe they are on the path to becoming an Internationally Known Power Couple.

November 18, 2017
9:16 am
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1819
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

Bikesandtalksimultaneously meowed

Angie is losing weight and working a job. They have a car and presumably have both auto and health insurance. Eric has reportedly quit smoking and claims to be eating fairly healthy. Wow. Maybe they are on the path to becoming an Internationally Known Power Couple.

Eric’s claims are all works of fiction to troll the hate groups. His MFP is a joke. But then again doesn’t everyone start their day out with an 8 ounce pork loin chop? I think Eric is actually incapable of telling the truth

Michelle:
Ha, that's funny! How do I know what's true then? I hope u really stopped smoking. You can increase your work outs substantially now. Play some drums!! My drummer friend can soak all his clothes in an hour.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.