:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
November 23, 2017
11:26 pm
It depends on the pasta, Michelle!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

Damn these people are slobs! Oh sorry, I mean her house is "lived in". By slobs. Can someone not walk their dishes five feet to the kitchen?? It probably took more effort to prop it up on the table on that pile of shit lol

November 24, 2017
12:44 am
GodSpeed and a Muscle Relaxer
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 707
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

JFC, where did you get the photos? That looks like at least a 64 oz Mountain dew "mug"..looks bigger than that to me. Zoom in on the table and look for a pack of cigs.

Is that the new Xbox "X" controller……. I told ya they would get that.

Eric is nowhere to be seen or heard from…….flat out on the mattress or in the hospital?

Did any blood get into the canned bean casserole? I don't want any.

November 24, 2017
1:21 am
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4509
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

The pics came from her Instagram. Eric must be unconscious from lack of sustenance. He's only had 191 caloris today : (

November 24, 2017
2:31 am
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Could Angie have possibly moved out of the Hites home into another home. Her friend looks as big as she does.

November 24, 2017
6:19 am
so materialistic and unnecessary
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 418
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2015

I’m Australian so don’t know much about thanksgiving, but typically wouldn’t it be common to spend it with ones family? For this reason I’m assuming big Ange’s Companions are relatives. The house looks a bit rough but compared to Eric’s humble abode it’s the Hilton.

November 24, 2017
7:20 am
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1819
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

GodSpeed and a Muscle Relaxer meowed

JFC, where did you get the photos? That looks like at least a 64 oz Mountain dew "mug"..looks bigger than that to me. Zoom in on the table and look for a pack of cigs.

Is that the new Xbox "X" controller……. I told ya they would get that.

Eric is nowhere to be seen or heard from…….flat out on the mattress or in the hospital?

Did any blood get into the canned bean casserole? I don't want any.

From what I can tell that is not the new controller for the new Xbox.

Also since the other photos are not at Ma and Pa Hites house, perhaps that is not Eric’s Xbox controller at all.

So yes where did she celebrate Thanksgiving at? Did she go without Eric?

November 24, 2017
7:24 am
fishingjts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1819
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

Mazel Tov Cocktail meowed

The pics came from her Instagram. Eric must be unconscious from lack of sustenance. He's only had 191 caloris today : (

Don’t worry… 3200 calories for lunch and then another 450 for dinner.

November 24, 2017
9:47 am
Lard Gargler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1207
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Open a soup kitchen out of their POS RV. A traveling Soup Kitchen if you will.

FFS what did the less fortunate do to deserve this?  Don't kick people while they're down!

November 24, 2017
10:05 am
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Lard Gargler meowed

Open a soup kitchen out of their POS RV. A traveling Soup Kitchen if you will.

FFS what did the less fortunate do to deserve this?  Don't kick people while they're down!

LOL…

On the new front, I'm guessing she left the dude.

Or did she leave him so he could restart the grift….get his wife back,..again.

Only my theory at the moment.

November 24, 2017
10:39 am
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2024
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

When I first looked at the pic on my phone screen I assumed those were Eric’s folks and that was their house but now I see they are not old enough. She has friends! Who knew!

November 24, 2017
11:06 am
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4509
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

LOL! 1 cup sweet potato casserole w/marshmallow topping ZERO grams of sugar. That is an astonishing amount of food he consumed yesterday. He had/has to be eating like that on a daily basis to attain and maintain 600 pounds.

Angie has tons of garbage dump relatives in the area. They must have went visiting. Eric burned 324 caloris walking!

November 24, 2017
11:18 am
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Oh.. OK. She got her nails done….Walmart, and then the IKPC went out visiting….all good.

Who has sweet potato with marshmallow topping…? I never have. 

These two are so creative with their meals. Makes me want topuke

November 24, 2017
11:49 am
Passive-Aggressive Hair Towel
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2016

I don't want to WK for these two morons, but sweet potatoes with marshmallows is a pretty common Thanksgiving dish.

I think the separation speculation my be accurate, even if it's just a ploy to grift more money. Even dumb Eric has to see that he's not going to get donations unless something dramatic happens; we all know his sponsor is a figment of his imagination, and he sure as heck isn't going to get a real job, so I'm guessing they're manufacturing some relationship drama to see if carebears will open up their wallets again.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.