:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Escape From Obesity
December 7, 2017
11:58 am
Le Londoner
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 714
Snarking Since:
February 27, 2015

She has GOT to be trolling us with the gravy recipe haha! smiley-laughing004

"low carb – fresh from the farm – sausage gravy" vomit puke

So what? It's low carb, but what about the friggen calories and fat?!?

December 7, 2017
1:40 pm
Candace Started the Fire
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 558
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

Seriously with this recipe (and whole blog post really- do we need a paragraph describing her Google search?). Naturally, in SAUSAGE GRAVY, the enemy is… carbs.

December 7, 2017
2:20 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2348
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

She has a habit of treating her readers like they are idiots.  She has done this before…describe in detail how to google something, like she's the first in the interwebz universe to figure out that you can actually find…gasp…information by doing a web search. 

http://www.escapefromobesity.net/2010/08/how-to-lose-weight.html

http://www.escapefromobesity.net/2010/06/how-to.html

I think there are more recent examples as I recall it being discussed on GOMI not that long ago.  

Oh, thank you Lyn, if not for you we would be clueless.  You truly are the research scientist you claim to be.  

December 7, 2017
3:02 pm
Triple Pneumonia
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1070
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

I'm just getting over a stomach bug, and when I read :thick sausage gravy cream cheese," i felt the bile rising in throat. She's so disgusting. What is wrong with her????sfun_deadhorse

December 7, 2017
4:06 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2382
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Gravy on a hard boiled egg also sounds puke

December 7, 2017
4:06 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Gravy on a hard boiled egg also sounds puke

December 7, 2017
4:35 pm
GoodbyeHello
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 970
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

BellyDancer meowed

There is lynescapes but she only has one follower and no pictures.   You know she never shows her face, her house, her kids, her dogs, so what would she put on IG

She could put her *marvelous* recipes that everyone *enjoys*, such as her famous Snickers Salad! And her latest Sausage Gravy! puke

December 7, 2017
6:34 pm
Triple Pneumonia
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

GoodbyeHello meowed

BellyDancer meowed

There is lynescapes but she only has one follower and no pictures.   You know she never shows her face, her house, her kids, her dogs, so what would she put on IG

She could put her *marvelous* recipes that everyone *enjoys*, such as her famous Snickers Salad! And her latest Sausage Gravy! puke

She could feature the regurgitated slop on her awful mid-1980s supermarket melamine plates or stock photos from the virtual bike ride across America that she did for a whole five or six days before quitting…

Here are some highlights from comments; Lyn, as you know, refuses to eat vegetables:

hi Anons! 

Anon #1~

Thanks! It was!

Anon #2~

It's not what I'd call "a lot" of fat because it is a small portion. But if you are worried about fat, you can use turkey breakfast sausage, low fat cream cheese, and serve it over Egg Beaters.

Anon #3~

I don't think I'd enjoy veggies in my sausage gravy, but you can certainly add them if you like! Or maybe serve the gravy over steamed vegetables. If you try that, let me know how it turns out!

I have known since the first day I stumbled into her trainwreck that she was hopeless…and that was in 2009.  She's only gotten worse.  I would one day just like an answer as to whether she is willfully obtuse, a pathological liar, a compulsive liar, a legit moron, or any combination of the above.  

December 8, 2017
2:55 pm
Triple Pneumonia
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

And guess who just started a food journal on Instagram????

December 8, 2017
4:03 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Triple Pneumonia meowed

No way. Do you have a link?

December 8, 2017
4:30 pm
Bad behaviour
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2012

Daisy meowed

Triple Pneumonia meowed

No way. Do you have a link?

Ahaha amazing. She’s lynescapes on Insta

December 8, 2017
4:34 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Thanks! I just saw her post. Can’t wait to see all those 1/4 portions and low carb, high gross factor delights.

December 8, 2017
6:14 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7668
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

Avenging Animal meowed
She has a habit of treating her readers like they are idiots.  She has done this before…describe in detail how to google something, like she's the first in the interwebz universe to figure out that you can actually find…gasp…information by doing a web search. 

*snip*

Oh, thank you Lyn, if not for you we would be clueless.  You truly are the research scientist you claim to be.  

smiley-signs064

She is so damn smug! I'd give it a pass if she was 85 or only recently acquainted with them thar interwebz. But she is neither. I guess she has to show off her multiple degrees somehow idontknow

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.