:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gracie's Journey
October 25, 2017
11:51 am
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

I'm not convinced she is paying the bills based on 1 youtube upload every week.  She certainly doesn't get much in the way of comments on her Instagram posts these days, in fact, the living room gym one didn't get many.  Not that she responds to people anyway…but still. 

The living room/gym thing is beyond strange, even for Grace.  Why in the world would you buy a beautiful home and put that crap in the living room? 

October 25, 2017
12:06 pm
fat_to_fat_darling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2919
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

Is it a beautiful home? or just a home? lol Looks pretty basic to me. 

October 25, 2017
12:08 pm
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

Well, as compared to her previous home…..LOL  I should have said her newer home…lol

October 25, 2017
12:09 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7600
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

The only thing that I can think of — other than better lighting for photos/videos — is that they're renovating both of the rooms upstairs. Still seems kind of silly but IDK, I'm not a wanna-be FBC idontknow

It seems stupid to put all that equipment out in the open in the middle of your home. It's their home and they can do as they wish but it just looks dumb!

Her last gym selfie upload on IG was on October 6th, home or otherwise. I thought she was going hardcore? Guess I was wrong rolleyes

October 25, 2017
12:57 pm
Girl Boss mug from TJMaxx
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 684
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2014

I haven't checked out Gracie's page in a while because she's such a snore anymore…but when did she get back down to 120 lbs lost?

October 25, 2017
8:02 pm
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1154
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

The only thing that I can think of — other than better lighting for photos/videos — is that they're renovating both of the rooms upstairs. Still seems kind of silly but IDK, I'm not a wanna-be FBC idontknow

It seems stupid to put all that equipment out in the open in the middle of your home. It's their home and they can do as they wish but it just looks dumb!

Her last gym selfie upload on IG was on October 6th, home or otherwise. I thought she was going hardcore? Guess I was wrong rolleyes

She's mentioned working out TWICE in the past few weeks, but (astonishingly) no pix, so I guess even those didn't actually happen.

Money has got to be tight since quitting her job. She's giving herself disastrous at home spray tans (who does that if they have reasonable disposable income??), the only clothes she buys are heavily discounted shit that no one else wants …and thrift shop trainers. Gross. No funky print is worth someone else funk.

I even wonder if she still has her car, (cue pic) because where are her usual pretentious, contrived steering wheel photo bombs???

Ug. She's reached terminal dullness. It's become boring to even snark on how boring she is. I haven't even been bothered to fast forward through her last few vlogs. Even at hyper speed and on mute, they KILL me.

The gym equipment in her lounge – my guess is she's planning to film complete at home workouts (yawn), and wants something more 'aspirational' than a couple of dingy spare bedrooms. It's all so contrived and fake, fake, fake. She's not just sacrificing 'living space' for her home gym, she's sacrificing LIVING. So sad.

October 25, 2017
8:10 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2314
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

maybe they are so broke they need to rent out the bedroom where they "stored" the gym equipment?  

October 27, 2017
9:46 am
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Oh dear, more 'anorexic' comments appearing on her 'fitness' account. She's since deleted the image, but it wasn't even that bad – it just showed a bony, contorted shoulder. It really just highlighted how devoid of muscle she still is, rather than making her look seriously anorexic. At her height, 110-120 pounds is still a perfectly healthy weight. To get into the dangerous category, she'd have to drop well below 100.

I didn't think she'd cope well with weight gain in order to build muscle. Going up a couple of dress sizes in the space of a week or two must've really freaked her out. And within that time frame, we all know it's just fat & water weight, NOT muscle. She seems to have fallen back into her usual regime of working out once a fortnight. But yeah, she really LOVES weight training, almost as much as Fitmissbliss (who has finally given up faking that she loves heavy (and I mean HEAVY) lifting).
rolleyes

October 27, 2017
11:52 am
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2314
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

manicstreetlifter meowed
Oh dear, more 'anorexic' comments appearing on her 'fitness' account. She's since deleted the image, but it wasn't even that bad – it just showed a bony, contorted shoulder. It really just highlighted how devoid of muscle she still is, rather than making her look seriously anorexic. At her height, 110-120 pounds is still a perfectly healthy weight. To get into the dangerous category, she'd have to drop well below 100.

I didn't think she'd cope well with weight gain in order to build muscle. Going up a couple of dress sizes in the space of a week or two must've really freaked her out. And within that time frame, we all know it's just fat & water weight, NOT muscle. She seems to have fallen back into her usual regime of working out once a fortnight. But yeah, she really LOVES weight training, almost as much as Fitmissbliss (who has finally given up faking that she loves heavy (and I mean HEAVY) lifting).
rolleyes

Sorry I missed that…but this photo from 3 days ago is so unattractive. Her flexed arm is just weird looking and the way the shirt is right under her chin makes her look like she has no neck.  

(Fan poodles are starting to get worried that she hasn't posted lately…"is everything okay?")

https://s1.postimg.org/1fjhefrw9b/Screen_Shot_2017-10-27_at_8.47.47_AM.png

I do wonder how she is making a living considering how little she is posting. 

ETA: I just skimmed through her last YT video which was supes bore.  Does she not know any word to describe her feelings except "so excited"?  

October 27, 2017
2:19 pm
Jack O Lanterns Journey (with Bat Wings)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

Damn, I should've screen shotted her last picture. From what I can remember, there was no visible muscles at all! in her arms or legs. 

I also skimmed through her lastest vlog. Omg, she really recorded herself pumping gas! angryLike wtf, why and who cares about you pumping gas into you car!?

October 27, 2017
5:34 pm
whatisit88
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 588
Snarking Since:
December 25, 2015

manicstreetlifter meowed

rolleyes

You don't have to be under weight to be considered anorexic. Just putting that out there.

October 27, 2017
5:48 pm
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

True. I just don't believe her disordered behaviour has got to the point of being life threatening. She's still concealing a fair bit of flab within her floral diapers. But her fan poodles freak out at the first sign of a collarbone.
rolleyes
Edited to add: Also, in this particular context, Gracie's followers are using the term 'anorexic' because they believe she looks underweight in a certain photograph, not because of her behaviour.

And she's back! MIA for 3-4 days with no explanation, of course. I was starting to think her dog must've died.

October 29, 2017
4:34 pm
Jack O Lanterns Journey (with Bat Wings)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

The highlight of her week was going to a Haunted House with her husbands family. Wow, gracie you are so cool with you powder puff girl socks for a 12 year old. rolleyes

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.