:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gracie's Journey
October 30, 2017
9:12 pm
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1154
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Regarding her ludicrous new lounge gym set up, I wonder if she got busted for filming at the gym? She's not even trying to be discreet anymore, in fact, she's downright brazen and is completely disrespectful to other gym users when she films herself. If I was a member of her gym, I'd be pissed.

She's hardly shown any workout pix on her IG since early October…very strange behaviour from a 'fitness' IGer. I wonder if she'll become like Fitmissbliss, and just write about/stage amazing workouts without showing much evidence of said workouts?

Even her holiday vlogs are tedium personified. I had the sound off, so maybe I missed something, but WHY did she film herself drying water bottles to put in the car??? Riveting stuff.

November 2, 2017
10:30 pm
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Wow…her ana IG has gone so bizarre. Is she just smashed off her face and thinks every little thing is trippy and cool? It's just f**king weird. I don't think her followers know what to make of this new Gracie. A few seem to be trying to humour her/figure out what she means by these random posts. But it's just the usual radio silence from Gracie…

November 3, 2017
1:25 pm
Jack O Lanterns Journey (with Bat Wings)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

I really hate her personal ig account even more. puke

Is this what they do during their time off at home? smiley-taunt006

Her man has the Ugliest tattoos, who tf gets "family" tattooed on their arm in such ugly, giant letters? smiley-laughing004

https://i.imgur.com/YRhuf8q.png

November 3, 2017
1:30 pm
chunkybearable
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 227
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

Is she really quoting herself now? drool

Also I agree ^^^ that family tattoo is unfortunate.

November 4, 2017
2:32 pm
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

THEY are unfortunate.  I just don't understand any of what she is doing or posting these days.  Just now she posted a snapchat of herself wiping off what I assume is this week's make up, while dancing around the bathroom.  In the meantime she looks old as hell.  

November 5, 2017
2:08 pm
Jack O Lanterns Journey (with Bat Wings)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/IIB6Kfh.png

I'm sorry but this picture is scary. And it's not even her weight. She looks cracked out and worn out. You'd think she'd look opposite of that since quitting her job (Healthy, Rejuvinated etc.. ) what tf has she been doing? puke

November 5, 2017
2:19 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2314
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

Sorry not sorry…

She looks dirty and raggedy. 

I was gonna say she looks like a lady of the night, but not a fancy one.  I didn't want to write the words, but you know what I mean, the ones who hang out at truck stops to do the deed for their next fix.   

November 5, 2017
2:25 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7600
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

BUT GUIZE, HER QUAD IS POPPING!!!

I don't think she looks cracked out or like a sex worker. She just looks like an idiot. I mean, who contorts themselves while holding a soda? And asks their spouse to photograph it for social media?

November 5, 2017
3:41 pm
chunkybearable
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 227
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

She definitely looks ragged. Like bad. Her face just looks so aged and tired looking, hello eye bags eek I don’t get it either, she doesn’t have kids, she doesn’t have a job, she doesn’t volunteer, she’s not a social butterfly with a hundred events to attend, she basically stays home all day doing nothing. At most she shops all day. She always looks like she needs a shower too. Greasy hair don’t care I guess. She just seems to have all the time in the world yet doesn’t look like she takes care of her simple hygiene needs. I truly wonder if she’s much more depressed than she let’s on and if staying home all day with no real goals or purpose anymore is making that all worse. She needs to find some type of purpose outside of her weight. That’s no happy life to lead and it’s showing all over her face.

November 5, 2017
8:41 pm
manicstreetlifter
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

She looks so unwell in the fish taco vlog. Her skin tone is grey, and her eyes look haunted. She looks gaunt and worn out. Her energy level is so low. I don’t know about her quads, but her eye bags are definitely popping. Her hair is greasy, make up crusty. Has she just stopped looking after herself? She looks in a bad way.

Still VERY limited signs that she’s working out. I don’t watch her snapchats or stories, does she mention working out there instead of on her IG?

November 5, 2017
9:17 pm
spandex on a pancake
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
April 7, 2017

She should just rename her YouTube channel "Gracie's Journey to the store"…

These two really need to find something resourceful to do with their time besides hanging out in grocery stores, outlet shops, and gas stations. They remind me of a couple teens who just got their first job and feel the need to spend all the money all the time. Bored? Go to the store! Just got a paycheck? Go to the store! No plans on a Saturday night? Go to the store! 

November 5, 2017
9:22 pm
PovertyMacros
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

What is her obsession with QT? I have never seen anyone post more pics of themselves with gas station food than her.

November 5, 2017
9:34 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7600
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

spandex on a pancake meowed

She should just rename her YouTube channel "Gracie's Journey to the store"…

These two really need to find something resourceful to do with their time besides hanging out in grocery stores, outlet shops, and gas stations. They remind me of a couple teens who just got their first job and feel the need to spend all the money all the time. Bored? Go to the store! Just got a paycheck? Go to the store! No plans on a Saturday night? Go to the store! 

smiley-signs064

They really do behave like children others-221

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.