:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Haha! (Carrots 'N' Cake 2.0)
November 2, 2017
8:59 am
laceym
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 244
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I thought the same thing.. Tuna looks ROUGH. 

November 2, 2017
9:08 am
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

So a number of these "influencers" have never even run a 10k, and Tuna didn't even run this as a race, she ran with a group basically as a fun run. I do not understand the point of this trip!!! She got a comped trip to Isreal to casually run a theme race. What a f**king waste of breath and money. 

November 2, 2017
9:11 am
Royal Tenenbaum
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

Those leggings…..no. Not cute, Tuna

November 2, 2017
9:19 am
Onionbreath
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2012

So weird that this company brought people all the way from the US to run but most haven't even run a 10K in their entire life?   

What is the point of this trip?  

November 2, 2017
10:11 am
Wasted Edges
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2012

Onionbreath meowed
So weird that this company brought people all the way from the US to run but most haven't even run a 10K in their entire life?   

What is the point of this trip?  

It looks like the point is to showcase Tel Aviv as an overall fitness destination- they tried all sorts of classes and activities, etc., and a farm-table dinner, and then all did the run.  And they all posted identical boomerangs of themselves shaking green juice outside of a juicery…

I have to say, she must have been in over her head with the others on the trip.  It looks like they were constantly trying to be the most active, the most fit, the most influential. 

The others also have major following, so she is going to come back full of new marketing strategies and a very inflated head.  Help us all.

November 2, 2017
10:47 am
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1002
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

This whole "influencer" thing makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Nothing Tuna does influences me to do or buy anything she recommends.

Can't wait until she gets home and crabs about how behind she is due to her own stupid choices and starts losing her mind. Again.

November 2, 2017
5:38 pm
Arod
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Royal Tenenbaum meowed

Those leggings…..no. Not cute, Tuna

Srsly! All of her leggings look one size too small or are a totally unflattering pattern. Maybe get “fashion lover” Mal’s opinion before leaving the house

November 2, 2017
9:14 pm
DontBeTardy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 462
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2013

I really don't get the point of this whole Vibe Israel thing.  If I'm going on vacation, I'm not going to spend it doing all the fitness activities.  That's not why I'd go on vacation.  I'd go to see the country.  Not spend it inside a gym.  

It also seemed as if EVERYTHING was a photo op and that they ALWAYS had a photographer(s) following them around.  I mean talk about a sell out for a "free" vacation.  It does not seem like it would be fun.  Constantly being told "do this", now ok "do that".  Run!  Crossfit!  Smile!  I do not get the point of sending random bloggers, oh sorry, are we using the term influencers now (barf), on a trip to try to sell people on going to Israel.  What a waste of marketing money.  This trip of hers does not inspire me to go to Israel.  Not at all.

November 3, 2017
8:42 am
SarcasmQueen321
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2017

Those leggings make me never want to do anything Tuna does. 

November 3, 2017
9:28 am
thanks4reading
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

Wow she looks awful. So tired and old. This could be old news but I just noticed her instagram description says "entepeneur & influencer"  and she lists herself as CEO of DTF and their dumb software company… so lame. maybe take a break with one of your "entrepreneurial projects" and get some sleep.. 

November 3, 2017
12:03 pm
delurked
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2017

thanks4reading meowed

Wow she looks awful. So tired and old. This could be old news but I just noticed her instagram description says "entepeneur & influencer"  and she lists herself as CEO of DTF and their dumb software company… so lame. maybe take a break with one of your "entrepreneurial projects" and get some sleep.. 

This is why I hate the word entrepreneur. Yes she started a company, but it's iffy how legitimate it actually is. By definition I'm also an entrepreneur but I very rarely if ever even use that term. It's so overused by people. Chillllllll people.

Rant over. shutup

November 3, 2017
12:04 pm
Lunafish
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 518
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed
This whole "influencer" thing makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Nothing Tuna does influences me to do or buy anything she recommends.

Can't wait until she gets home and crabs about how behind she is due to her own stupid choices and starts losing her mind. Again.

Everything she does influences me to do exactly the opposite. I haven't even been to CVS since she started shilling for them.

November 3, 2017
2:22 pm
Wasted Edges
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2012

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed

It's so gross.  She is promoting the fact that companies pay her to push their products to people who read her blog.  Disgusting.  She can say the opinions are her own, but that simply cannot be true on the level of sponsorship she is trying to get to.

I really think she is going to come back full court press and change her branding.  The other influencers she was traveling with have at least 100k followers and only post about fitness products and youtube workouts- none of the personal stuff/fluff.  She is about to go from bad to worse.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.