:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Haha! (Carrots 'N' Cake 2.0)
November 3, 2017
3:53 pm
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2524
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

Well she's back from Israel and the first two IG stories are Murphy, then a tree, then her kid.

eek

November 6, 2017
11:17 am
laceym
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 244
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

She is all about the "vlogs" on insta stories lately. Musta been inspired by her fellow "infuencers" rolleyes

she seemed "so sad" when she said she dropped "Qman" off at school. Real sincere. 

November 6, 2017
12:28 pm
Wasted Edges
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2012

laceym meowed
She is all about the "vlogs" on insta stories lately. Musta been inspired by her fellow "infuencers" rolleyes

she seemed "so sad" when she said she dropped "Qman" off at school. Real sincere. 

Did she pronounce 'Qman' as 'Cumin'?

November 7, 2017
3:17 am
coconut water
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2013

Wasted Edges meowed

laceym meowed

smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004

November 8, 2017
5:40 am
DontBeTardy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 462
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2013

So is her $pon$or$hip with CVS over? I'm sure they'd love to read her passive aggressive dig at buying whatever skincare products there. You know, the ones she was paid to shill.

And P. S. Tuna, your skin still looks like crap even with all the BeautyCounter $hilling you do. Desperation never looks good on anyone.

November 8, 2017
10:57 am
Eye Squinting Salty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 485
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

coconut water meowed

Wasted Edges meowed

laceym meowed

smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004

I heard that too and even had to do a double check on what she was saying. She's so f**king weird.  I can't believe she actually calls her son that.  How embarrassing. 

November 8, 2017
11:08 am
SarcasmQueen321
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2017

I literally laughed out loud at her post today about her skincare routine. Not only is she "not a spring chicken" but her skin and hair has been looking haggard as hell. Whoever is reading to see what her skincare products are must be joking. 

November 8, 2017
11:12 am
blowouts and lash fills for sitting on my couch
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
April 21, 2016

DontBeTardy meowed
So is her $pon$or$hip with CVS over? I'm sure they'd love to read her passive aggressive dig at buying whatever skincare products there. You know, the ones she was paid to shill.

And P. S. Tuna, your skin still looks like crap even with all the BeautyCounter $hilling you do. Desperation never looks good on anyone.

I feel like Beauty Counter makeup never looks flattering on anyone.  IDK about their skin care but nothing about all of the bloggers posts make it look great.

November 8, 2017
11:27 am
Cardboard Conniesiuer
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 213
Snarking Since:
April 1, 2015

She is like the poster child of motivation for using sunscreen and sizing up in pants sizes. But in no way did that post make me think that ridiculously expensive skin care products is worth the money.

November 8, 2017
11:34 am
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

Her IG post yesterday about missing Israel? Does she ever wear normal clothes? Or is her entire wardrobe too small workout tights?

November 8, 2017
2:56 pm
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

Did we ever get to see what Cumin dressed as for Halloween while Tuna was galloping in Israel?

Seriously asking. I love seeing kiddos in their costumes. 

November 8, 2017
5:07 pm
Eye Squinting Salty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 485
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed
Did we ever get to see what Cumin dressed as for Halloween while Tuna was galloping in Israel?

Seriously asking. I love seeing kiddos in their costumes. 

smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004

November 8, 2017
7:20 pm
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

SarcasmQueen321 meowed
I literally laughed out loud at her post today about her skincare routine. Not only is she "not a spring chicken" but her skin and hair has been looking haggard as hell. Whoever is reading to see what her skincare products are must be joking. 

I want to know who "all" these people are asking her for her skincare routine. drool

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.