:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Haha! (Carrots 'N' Cake 2.0)
November 14, 2017
7:49 pm
weebo12
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 352
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2011

"Fun mom entrepreneur". I can't.

November 14, 2017
7:51 pm
weebo12
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 352
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2011

Shit, I mean "fun entrepeneur mom". It's so inane I messed it up.

November 14, 2017
9:39 pm
eatinggoodfood24
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2014

I had unfollowed her on Instagram and was almost two weeks without reading her blog, and then clicked after all these posts. Dammit!! I can't snark about her son because I'm not a parent and wouldn't know the first thing about it, but b****ing about the coffee?!? Tuna, you are stupid! sangrysangrygo_awaygo_away

November 15, 2017
8:20 am
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

Another post about how stressful and overbooked her life is angry At least she admits her CNC income took a nose dive. Bet that was a wake up call for ya huh, Tuna?? Remember when you thought you knew best that not listening to what your readers want was a good idea??

November 15, 2017
9:43 am
laceym
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 244
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed
Another post about how stressful and overbooked her life is angry At least she admits her CNC income took a nose dive. Bet that was a wake up call for ya huh, Tuna?? Remember when you thought you knew best that not listening to what your readers want was a good idea??

It's not even "another post"

she literally just reposted the same whiney post from March. Lazy blogging at its finest. 

November 15, 2017
1:05 pm
birthing like a pilgrim
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 760
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

laceym meowed

It's not even "another post"

she literally just reposted the same whiney post from March. Lazy blogging at its finest. 

The post wasn't even helpful the first time around. I could literally google "Steps to take when you're feeling overwhelmed" and get the exact same advice from dozen of sources.

I really, really don't get how the blog is such a stressor for her. Even her sponsored posts don't appear to require that much work, as many of her sponsors clearly have no standards. Yes, sponsored travel is time-consuming (cry me a goddamn river), but she elects to do that. 

Also, when it comes to Designed to Fit…why exactly is she even doing meal plans? Didn't they hire RDs for this? Shouldn't they be the ones developing the plans? I'd be incredibly pissed if I paid for her service and got meal-planning advice from someone without the actual credentials. (A couple day-long workshops here and there are not tantamount to an advanced degree). 

November 15, 2017
1:38 pm
newsnark2014
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2014

can't seem to quote properly, but the standard DTF packages do NOT include nutritionist/RD- made plans. the meal plans are made by tina and friends. In order to get Kath to sign off on your meal plan (which is just 3 days of meals per week), you need to pay an extra $100!!!

November 15, 2017
3:01 pm
Onionbreath
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2012

newsnark2014 meowed

can't seem to quote properly, but the standard DTF packages do NOT include nutritionist/RD- made plans. the meal plans are made by tina and friends. In order to get Kath to sign off on your meal plan (which is just 3 days of meals per week), you need to pay an extra $100!!!

WOW!  I can't believe people are paying for this stuff!!  How much money could they possibly be making off this?  

November 16, 2017
9:10 am
birthing like a pilgrim
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 760
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

newsnark2014 meowed

Ahh that is SUCH bullshit. I genuinely can't believe people are paying for this service. They would be much better off going to an actual RD and getting one-on-one support. It would likely even be covered under their insurance.

Plus, it's really not that hard to accurately track macros. There are a ton of resources out there that clearly explain the process.

November 16, 2017
9:27 am
Wasted Edges
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2012

And also a place to get justification for putting Cumin in daycare full time.  "It was all Mal's idea!" "It makes me a better wife and mother!" 

She is constantly searching for the next get-rich idea and nothing is sticking.  I am curious to see just how low she will go for money.

November 16, 2017
9:32 am
Eye Squinting Salty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 485
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

Wasted Edges meowed

And also a place to get justification for putting Cumin in daycare full time.  "It was all Mal's idea!" "It makes me a better wife and mother!" 

She is constantly searching for the next get-rich idea and nothing is sticking.  I am curious to see just how low she will go for money.

This really is it though.  Its like she is trying to spread herself so thin doing all of these things to make money when it would probably be better to stick to ONE thing and be REALLY good at it.  What is that saying.. jack of all trades, master at none.  She wonders why CNC isn't doing well but its because she half asses everything.  I am sure her DTF and software shit (which I still don't understand) are the same.  It just boggles my mind she even got into macro coaching so late in the game when you can pretty much do it for FREE on the internet.

November 16, 2017
11:01 am
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2524
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

She'd probably be happier (and healthier) if she quit every scheme and just worked as a personal trainer in a box or gym. 

November 16, 2017
11:40 am
DontBeTardy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 462
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2013

Grass Fed Hot Dogs meowed

She'd probably be happier (and healthier) if she quit every scheme and just worked as a personal trainer in a box or gym. 

But then she'd actually have to *go* to a job and, gasp, work. Now if she doesn't do something or wants to go to MaryLous or crossfit or to CVS, she can. If she had an actual job employed by someone else she couldn't really go on free $pon$ored vacations because she'd actually have to get a sub, use vacation time, etc. She likes free for minimal effort. Somehow she's scammed all these sponsors into giving her crap for free and she's too used to not paying for things (see complaints about 4 shots of espresso costing $9, she's CLUELESS when real money is involved).

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.