:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

MSHELLLLL
November 13, 2017
10:14 pm
Lurkercherrypop
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2017

Grumblings meowed

It's 19,000$ roughly. That's only IF all the Bishbodies members paid, it said there were 190memebers and it cost 100$(99$ but math is easier with 100) each. There is NO way they donated that much to a diaper bank. And then not to say a word about it. Even if only 50 people signed up thats 5k. No way these two who take 500 pics of themselves in Target wouldnt document giving over a check like that. Totally kept all of it.

Don’t question them. If so John will add you to his newest post as a “d*ck”. Good deflection dude. We see the real story.

November 14, 2017
5:48 am
37 Full Sit Ups Rescue Dog
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

Hear My Heart, Yall meowed

I am not suggesting dox'ing, and I wouldn't even care enough to do it – but corporate donations are public record.  Belle Gibson was brought to her knees by not donating what she claimed to.  She's ruined.

I am really surprised that none of here 1900 (190? I can't remember; I suck at math) followers haven't asked to see receipts on the Diaper Bank donation.  *I* would want to, especially if I joined for the win-win of joining an exercise group WHILE ALSO donating to a good cause.  And I would think that the Diaper Bank would disclose a sizable donation in their 501(c)3 filings as well.  In other words, this is easily discoverable.  I would challenge Michelle and John to show proof of their sizable donation to the Diaper Bank to dispel any thoughts they they may have scammed thousands of dollars from their followers.

Cute little Rori pictures and OMG LOVE pictures should not distract from a promise that she made for a donation, and a promotion she backed with the promise to donate the funds from.  

I can guarantee they didn’t know these things were public record until they read this and any donation if made Will be after the date of this post.

November 14, 2017
7:49 am
Spite Stache
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 365
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

I really feel like this is front page worthy. This shouldn't be dropped until there is proof. I don't believe them for a second.

November 14, 2017
8:28 am
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 413
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

The problem is their sheeple will believe anything these two say, and anyone who tries to point out the truth is a dick according to John. They made clear that ALL proceeds(not profits) would go to charity. If anything they will donate a couple grand, but that's nothing compared to what they supposedly earned. So they either have to admit to fluffing the numbers in FB group or admit to keeping a certain amount of it. I think they will cop out and say they donated anonymously bc JESUS and get even more headpats. They make me ill.

November 14, 2017
11:38 am
Pajama Jeans
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 441
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

At the same time of them collecting the money for the diaper bank they mysteriously had money for some type of property renovation. The same spot with the brand new white walls and vinyl wood flooring michelle is always working out in and taking pictures in but has yet to announce where she is yet.
Maybe they are waiting to reveal until they think everyone has forgotten about the thousands of dollars of diaper bank donation money that they pocketed. (Most if not all of).

November 14, 2017
1:28 pm
Hear My Heart, Yall
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 532
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

I have a screen shot of John stating that they donated to the Houston Diaper Bank because that's what the bootcampers voted on, for proof.  

I think Michelle is so dim that she doesn't realize that Big Daddy didn't donate (he's "working", that's how he is bringing home money!) and that proceeds is not the same as profit.  She said PROCEEDS – that means 100% of the $99.

I don't take too kindly to people making money off the backs of others' tragedies.  Especially since they didn't actually stay in Houston and help rebuild, but skeedaddled right on out of there ASAP.

November 14, 2017
2:21 pm
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1764
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

Does that baby ever get held?! She's constantly laying on her back. Michelle seems so fake and uncomfortable with her

November 14, 2017
3:00 pm
Liquid Tacos
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 287
Snarking Since:
February 14, 2015

evil dark squirrel meowed

Does that baby ever get held?! She's constantly laying on her back. Michelle seems so fake and uncomfortable with her

I thought the same thing….so fake with her own Babi.

November 14, 2017
4:26 pm
Mix and Match Mama of All Trades, Master of None
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 627
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

Ughh, pretty sure something with a hood is not meant to be worn as pajamas for a 3 month old.

November 14, 2017
4:44 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 121
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

Mix and Match Mama of All Trades, Master of None meowed

Ughh, pretty sure something with a hood is not meant to be worn as pajamas for a 3 month old.

I swear she’s just asking for trouble. These two are dumb as dirt. They constantly put their child in risky situations. Maybe put down the social media apps and camera and read a damn book on child safety.

November 14, 2017
7:46 pm
Lurkercherrypop
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2017

evil dark squirrel meowed

And finally she listens to her readers here and put that kid on her stomach for some tummy time. I see the final picture the baby was crying so I am sure tummy time lasted about 8.2 seconds. “Come here Rori and let me cuddle the top layer of your cheek off. Mommy errrr you need the attention” . I am laughing how the majority of the comments are how she looks like John. She soooo wanted a mini me. Nope. Your child will grow into a leprechaun.

November 14, 2017
8:06 pm
37 Full Sit Ups Rescue Dog
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

So her mother in law is coming to her fathers house to watch the baby so she can get work done. Where the hell is john? Life by design! She made such a huge deal about bringing John home so that they would never have to have someone else raise her kid. Now she is on a back up of a back up of back up caregiver so that she can what? Edit a video? Answer emails? Girl if you can’t figure out how to do that when your kid is essentially a blob, you are not equipped for whatever it is you think is going to sustain your family long term. And seriously, where the hell is John?

November 15, 2017
11:16 am
Hot Lumpy Mess in a Tutu
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2153
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2013

Cardio4christ meowed

Mix and Match Mama of All Trades, Master of None meowed

I swear she’s just asking for trouble. These two are dumb as dirt. They constantly put their child in risky situations. Maybe put down the social media apps and camera and read a damn book on child safety.

Hooded clothes are definitely unsafe for sleep.  Michelle is willfully ignorant about those sorts of risks.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.