:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

MSHELLLLL
November 15, 2017
11:32 am
lettuceandsplenda
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
September 26, 2017

i got a good laugh from the picture of rori crying during tummy time. not only because im sure it was her first time doing it, but also how much she looked like mshit only when shes crying (because we've seen mshelllll crying into a phone SO MUCH) thats the only time ive seen that she looks like her. otherwise, shes all John!  smiley-laughing004

November 15, 2017
11:32 am
Did smudgy get sprinkles!!
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1466
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2011

Why can't the baby can sit in her boppy on the couch by herself in a bear costume while MSHELLLL talks like a baby with a southern accent into her phone? She's not breastfeeding, she's not doing tummy time, she's not reading to Rori, so what the f**k is she doing when she's with the baby anyway? Singing "You Are My Sunshine" eleventy trillion times and holding her cheek to cheek? WTFFFFF.

The tummy time video was 100% for us, as was the video of her saying, "You like seeing yourself on camera, don't you?" to Rori. I CAN'T.

November 15, 2017
11:52 am
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 407
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

Rori lights up when John takes videos of her. She just looks confused and pissed at Michelle when she does. It's clear her and michelle aren't bonded.

November 15, 2017
12:02 pm
Megs neglected oil change
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1287
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

Jbish just posted.an IG of Rori in the bumbo-chair. Thought you said she was too young?!?!?!?

November 15, 2017
1:10 pm
nana in a maxi dress
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 684
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

How many god awful sweater outfits does she have for Rori? They’re becoming the equivalent of Michelle’s denim dress. Poor kid.

November 15, 2017
3:42 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

Megs neglected oil change meowed

Jbish just posted.an IG of Rori in the bumbo-chair. Thought you said she was too young?!?!?!?

Well good for the baby that they decided she can sit in it. She is really adorable in that video and it does seem like she lights up a lot more around John . Who would have thought.

November 15, 2017
7:00 pm
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

John's pic of Michelle #momhustle and she's literally just on the computer sticking a pacifier in Roris mouth. :Drool: Jesus does she need headpats for the most basic parenting routines. Wtf is mom hustle anyway? Did she dump Terica already?

November 15, 2017
7:51 pm
Salad Styled With Sunglasses
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1486
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2014

Cardio4christ meowed

Megs neglected oil change meowed

Well good for the baby that they decided she can sit in it. She is really adorable in that video and it does seem like she lights up a lot more around John . Who would have thought.

Bumbo chairs are terrible for babies – they facilitate poor posture and poor sitting positions. I’m a pediatric physical therapist and discourage all parents from using them at home. There are better ways to help your child work on sitting balance, core strengthening, and co-activation of core muscles than this.

November 15, 2017
8:10 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

So not a parent. I was hoping they finally did something right with this kid. What would be some good ideas for her being that they’re going to read here….lol

November 15, 2017
8:43 pm
Pajama Jeans
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 438
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

The mom hustle pic just looks like teen mom, ignoring her baby while she plays on the internet. And sorry not sorry, the pic of her for bish bodies in her black shorts holding the black jump rope looks like she's holding something – else.
I agree the last few videos were just for us. So sad.
What the hell is ##momhustle ##bossmom anyway?her mothering is awful.

November 15, 2017
8:47 pm
Salad Styled With Sunglasses
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1486
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2014

Being more hands on – right now, a lot of tummy time to develop those neck and trunk extensors and range of motion, to work on upper body muscles and stability as she pushes through her forearms and eventually hands, to work on the concept of weight shifting to reach for toys, to stretch her lower extremities into extension…basically, lots of tummy time and maybe some supported sitting with eye contact with a parent.

From a developmental standpoint, doing those things will help a lot. From a vanity standpoint, it’ll get her off the back of her skull so she doesn’t develop a flattened head in the back and it can help address that left head tilt she has going on in a lot of the pics. They should keep an eye on that so it doesn’t develop further.

November 15, 2017
9:00 pm
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

Why doesnt Rori have any toys? She gets no visual or sensory stimulation. They never gave their dogs toys either. A baby needs more than your cheek Michelle and tired ass you are my Sunshine song.

November 16, 2017
5:54 am
Megs neglected oil change
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1287
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

Why is Rori not in a nice and quiet room while mshelll "works?" Instead she's in the with mshelll, who I assume has lights on. She needs to have conditions that promote good sleeping habits!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.