:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

mermaidfitjess / Operation Skinny Jeans
November 14, 2017
12:08 pm
Jack O Lanterns Journey (with Bat Wings)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/MWoufJE.png

I'm sorry but she looks the same pregnant or not. 

Also, did anyone catch her ig story a few days ago where she said that she made bsj toast? She said bsj didn't want it anymore so she ate it instead lol I wonder how many times a day something like that happens. hmm….rolleyes

November 14, 2017
12:21 pm
Other Mother
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1119
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

The Jerk Store called meowed
She mentioned she's lost .4 lbs?

Wow, Jess.  Congratulations!!!  What's your big secret ?????

Do tell

lmao

November 14, 2017
12:56 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1497
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

I just had to chuckle to myself, wish I could post a link. My sister's sister-in-law is a sports PT. I was looking at her Facebook page and her clinic was advertising a jump clinic. smiley-laughing004 For the cost of a donation to the food pantry, Jess could have learned how to jump!! Granted this was targeting teenage basketball and volleyball players but just had to laugh when I saw there was an actual "jump clinic."

I hope she is more active with her challenge groups and one-on-one coaching she offers. Girl is radio silent and the stuff she does post is lame. She got 5 comments (some of which were her) on her Holiday challenge group, but almost 100 comments talking about wifi names . . .

November 14, 2017
5:38 pm
Franky Doyles Plait
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 955
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

She finally took BSJ out of the house! She took her to the children's museum. smiley-happy096

November 14, 2017
6:35 pm
GoodbyeHello
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 946
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

IdontsweatIsnarkle meowed

I just had to chuckle to myself, wish I could post a link. My sister's sister-in-law is a sports PT. I was looking at her Facebook page and her clinic was advertising a jump clinic. smiley-laughing004 For the cost of a donation to the food pantry, Jess could have learned how to jump!! Granted this was targeting teenage basketball and volleyball players but just had to laugh when I saw there was an actual "jump clinic."

I hope she is more active with her challenge groups and one-on-one coaching she offers. Girl is radio silent and the stuff she does post is lame. She got 5 comments (some of which were her) on her Holiday challenge group, but almost 100 comments talking about wifi names . . .

Jump clinic!!! lmao That's awesome!

I'm in her Let's get Mermaid Fit! group, and she posts nothing of substance there… other than join my Diet bet! Buy my Shakeology! and variations on those themes. She used to post daily "check-ins" but the last one was last month, I think. Boring, not inspiring at all! boring

November 14, 2017
11:24 pm
fatty leg cliff
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

Not to be a pearl clutcher, and never-been-pregnant ham here, but aren’t you discouraged from eating undercooked meat while pregnant?

November 15, 2017
5:51 am
Dash Fatty Parcell
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 241
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2015

fatty leg cliff meowed

Not to be a pearl clutcher, and never-been-pregnant ham here, but aren’t you discouraged from eating undercooked meat while pregnant?

Yup…

November 15, 2017
8:55 am
1000 Calorie Workout
Hamcat
Meows: 167
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2014

The amount of cheese on those potatoes as well as the serving size of both the meat and potatoes is out of control. She is also only a few weeks pregnant so the body only needs about 200 extra calories a day… She’s eating enough for her entire family!! Yikes!

November 15, 2017
9:04 am
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 589
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

Came here to say the same thing.  She's still eating her lumberjack portions.

Never change, WalJess, never change.

November 15, 2017
10:39 am
Hot Lumpy Mess in a Tutu
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2148
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2013

The only thing piled higher than that plate is her mountain of bullshit.

November 15, 2017
10:54 am
Farts and Cat Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 426
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

I'm loving the comments on the side of beef for dinner post, though.  Folks pointing out that the mail order beef is more expensive than the store AND pointing out Jess claimed "diary free" but still hogs down cheese (despite claims of lactose intolerance).

For someone who's stomach is upset she's really stuffing it full.  I know when I have an upset stomach I prefer to give it just the bare minimum (in case I end up re-visiting the food again. . .gross).

November 15, 2017
11:28 am
nonamesplease
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1151
Snarking Since:
September 21, 2013

Those butcher box steaks are 11oz each…that's a LOT of meat for one person's ordinary weeknight dinner. About 600 calories of meat, and the cheese/potatoes is a minimum of another 200 calories. 800+ calories for one meal…no wonder she can't lose weight!

November 15, 2017
12:13 pm
sad disc of disorder
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2014

Her comment that she lives in a meat dessert… omg, you do not. You just insist on doing everything the least efficient and most expensive way. Costco has great meat. A butcher may be a little out of the way of her normalcy drive to target but I guarantee they exist near her. Just ugh.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.