:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

peanut butter runner
July 15, 2016
9:34 am
hypocritasana
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

I wish this thread was more active. PBR is the only blog that I really read, and it was really interesting to have so many opinions to read about it when I first found GOMI a few months ago. Oh well idontknow

In any case, the "arms holding a volleyball" shoot looked.. interesting?

I also wonder what her end plank time was for the May plank challenge. She didn't post it, but said she was hoping to hit a 10 minute hold by the end of the month. Did anybody else notice that?

July 15, 2016
1:31 pm
Ground Turkey Tennis Friends
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 387
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

hypocritasana meowed
I wish this thread was more active. PBR is the only blog that I really read, and it was really interesting to have so many opinions to read about it when I first found GOMI a few months ago. Oh well idontknow

I also wonder what her end plank time was for the May plank challenge. She didn't post it, but said she was hoping to hit a 10 minute hold by the end of the month. Did anybody else notice that?

I feel you.

I think SHE looks cute in the photo of the shoot, but the close ups look weird.And, it's telling as to how tiny she is that it took all those paper clips make what I'm assuming is the smallest size jersey, form fitting on her…

I will also note her food as been a little boring and sloppy looking to me lately. I miss when she made good and real recipes MOST of the time, not a couple times a month. Sure, I make bowls and salads and what not, but where are the recipes and meals she used to love?

July 15, 2016
2:20 pm
muffintopper
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 706
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

Crunchy Fruity Pool Snax meowed

hypocritasana meowed

I feel you.

I think SHE looks cute in the photo of the shoot, but the close ups look weird.And, it's telling as to how tiny she is that it took all those paper clips make what I'm assuming is the smallest size jersey, form fitting on her…

I will also note her food as been a little boring and sloppy looking to me lately. I miss when she made good and real recipes MOST of the time, not a couple times a month. Sure, I make bowls and salads and what not, but where are the recipes and meals she used to love?

She did say it was a large jersey, FYI

July 15, 2016
2:22 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

Oops. You're right. I read it as "the jersey was large" like, "too big" but it does indeed say "a large".

July 22, 2016
8:07 pm
OMGmetoo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 426
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

OhCaitlin meowed

She mentioned in an earlier post that she and Tanner are (or have been) in counseling. Can any hams who have been in that position shed some light? Is it a good thing to do before you get married? Or is it just a bad sign? 

I think it depends on what type of "counseling" this is? Premarital counseling seems to be pretty common; my husband and I did it because it was required by the pastor who was going to marry us. It wasn't that intensive, mostly it was just getting marriage advice from an older couple. If they are in legit counseling because they have some deep-rooted issues in their relationship, that's different…

July 23, 2016
7:23 am
Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7367
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

OMGmetoo meowed

If they are in legit counseling because they have some deep-rooted issues in their relationship, that's different…

You mean like being cheating cheaters who cheat?  

Isn't that how their relationship started?  Isn't that how it ended before they got back together?

July 27, 2016
11:14 am
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

She looks really good in the last pic on her Sunset Bach post. Of course she is a teeny tiny thing but she looks good, not too muscular and not too thin, which was unexpected with all of the weight lifting and speculated restricting. 

I wonder if Peen went with her on her annual Dorie's Family Vaycay this year? I'm guessing no, because she hasn't been shy about name-dropping him lately. Plus, I know they socialize and stuff, but Peen just doesn't seem family-friendly, or like someone you'd bring around a group for an extended time, like a vacation. He's a cocktails and then concert/movie (something where he can't talk) type.

August 3, 2016
10:50 pm
Samantha Parkington
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
February 17, 2015

rampant consumerism meowed

OhCaitlin meowed
She mentioned in an earlier post that she and Tanner are (or have been) in counseling. Can any hams who have been in that position shed some light? Is it a good thing to do before you get married? Or is it just a bad sign? 

i was…and now i'm going through a divorce. every relationship is different, and i'm quite sure there are relationships that involved counseling prior to a marriage, and that ended up turning out very well. that said, i wish somebody had looked at me before i got married and been like "if you need counseling and you're not even married yet, run far, far away. trust me, it doesn't get any easier."

Rampant Consumerism, if you don't mind sharing, what were you in counseling for? I was in premarital counseling because I was totally blindsided by my in-laws suddenly becoming super religious and controlling about our wedding, and my husband was constantly accusing me of being the problem. (fwiw, my in-laws both describe themselves as nonreligious, but my MIL is incredibly competitive and controlling). The counseling helped and basically was an impartial witness confirming to my husband that yes, I have a valid point that he needed to listen to. That was two years ago. I do worry about them pulling this nonsense again when we have children. 

August 4, 2016
8:47 am

dixiecrat meowed

OhCaitlin meowed

i was…and now i'm going through a divorce. every relationship is different, and i'm quite sure there are relationships that involved counseling prior to a marriage, and that ended up turning out very well. that said, i wish somebody had looked at me before i got married and been like "if you need counseling and you're not even married yet, run far, far away. trust me, it doesn't get any easier."

Rampant Consumerism, if you don't mind sharing, what were you in counseling for? I was in premarital counseling because I was totally blindsided by my in-laws suddenly becoming super religious and controlling about our wedding, and my husband was constantly accusing me of being the problem. (fwiw, my in-laws both describe themselves as nonreligious, but my MIL is incredibly competitive and controlling). The counseling helped and basically was an impartial witness confirming to my husband that yes, I have a valid point that he needed to listen to. That was two years ago. I do worry about them pulling this nonsense again when we have children. 

dixiecrat are you me? We had to go to counseling for the same exact reason! MIL wants a Catholic ceremony and my FI was putting her wishes above mine.  We arent getting married till June of 2017 though. Counseling helped resolve the issue and let us talk it out.  I am already prepared for the same shit when we have kids as well…..baptism, first communion, etc.  I am sure we will hear MIL opinion on all of that.

We have gone once more to counseling and I find the sessions beneficial for our relationship.  It gives us time to sit down and work on our relationship, hear what each other wants/needs and puts a plan into action to grow our relationship.  I too wonder if we need counseling now what that bodes for the future but the way I look at is that we are working together in these sessions to make our relationship stronger.

Sorry for the hijacked

August 4, 2016
2:55 pm
rampant consumerism
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
August 25, 2015

dixiecrat meowed

OhCaitlin meowed

before the wedding, it was mostly communication issues. we were both having some health problems at the time, and it was just hard when neither of us was in a spot to really take care of the other because we were in survival mode. when he proposed, i thought as soon as we were both healthy again, we'd be just as good as we were before the health issues. i was just wrong, and our communication never improved. after the wedding, we had one really solid good year, but then our lives kind of came crashing down around us when his dad attempted suicide. everything just kind of went to shit then. there was a lot more to the divorce than just that, but that was the pre-marital issues.

September 1, 2016
3:45 pm
ihategreekyogurt
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2013

Oh man. Despite Peen, PBR is still a SOMI for me…but this latest "couples burpee workout" post is so awkward.

September 1, 2016
4:34 pm
Sl*tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2285
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

ihategreekyogurt meowed
Oh man. Despite Peen, PBR is still a SOMI for me…but this latest "couples burpee workout" post is so awkward.

I know. Plus he looks like such a doofus and I hate his mankles.

September 12, 2016
2:57 pm
Sl*tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2285
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

I know her thread is all about Tanner now but the way he "assists" makes me so uncomfortable.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.