:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

peanut butter runner
January 10, 2017
1:09 pm
SoManyHats
Hamcat
Meows: 158
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2013

What's funniest is that – did they really think their yogi instructor had invented the quote? Didn't it occur to them to google it first? His whole "it was just something a teacher said randomly in class" makes it seem like she invented the quote. Repeating something verbatim that you've heard elsewhere isn't the same thing.

January 10, 2017
10:47 pm
Burritobaby
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

peanutallergy meowed
Longtime lurker, first-time poster.

Per the Y2 instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO8B2_lF3ig/?taken-by=y2yoga

I've read Jen's blog for years, and overall, like her a lot. And yet, every time I think might be warming up to Peen, I run across a passive-aggressive gem like this. drool The owner of the trademark in question is one of the founders of Exhale.

WOW thank you for sharing this gem!! his response is ridiculous! hasn't anyone ever told him that the more information/babble you provide when lying makes you sound like your re lying?! so much unnecessary and defensive detail.. like clearly he's already looked into the implications of trademark infringement and "prepared his defense".  sha_clap2

January 11, 2017
10:29 am
Tina
Hamcat
Meows: 63
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2015

Ugh, just delete the post and deal with it in DMs.  What a tool.

January 11, 2017
3:42 pm
Ground Turkey Tennis Friends
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 346
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

LOL at saying a bunch of twerpy, defensive shit then signing off with "Namaste".

January 11, 2017
3:55 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

So it occurred to me I hadn't looked up their restaurant on Yelp. It has really good reviews! and shockingly, Peen is quite apologetic and humble in all of the owner comments I saw when someone had something critical to say. Maybe Jen posted under his name lmao

January 11, 2017
10:00 pm
Geez Banana
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2012

SoManyHats meowed
What's funniest is that – did they really think their yogi instructor had invented the quote? Didn't it occur to them to google it first? His whole "it was just something a teacher said randomly in class" makes it seem like she invented the quote. Repeating something verbatim that you've heard elsewhere isn't the same thing.

Even funnier is that if you look at fdevito1's account, he posted a tshirt with the EXACT QUOTE the day before. Literally, one day before. lol That response from Peen is so cringe-worthy, I couldn't even read through it. How he manages to run a successful(speculation only) business is all sorts of amazing. Jen should be so proud.dead

February 7, 2017
7:13 pm
Lockness Monster
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

This just in: She's finally legally changed her name back to Eddins from her married name (DeCurtins). 

I actually thought that her post was thoughtful and well put. Funny that it took so long, but good for her, I guess. And at least she's now Jennifer Bazemore now (/yet…)

February 7, 2017
7:31 pm
investment flipflops
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 377
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2014

I don't think think she would have changed back to her maiden if she planned to take tanners last name. My guess is she's keeping her own name this time. I don't think they will have kids either (not that it matters, but it's sometimes a factor for people with regards to last names)

February 9, 2017
3:04 pm
saywhat77
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

investment flipflops meowed
I don't think think she would have changed back to her maiden if she planned to take tanners last name. My guess is she's keeping her own name this time. I don't think they will have kids either (not that it matters, but it's sometimes a factor for people with regards to last names)

I agree!  

Does anyone else think that they aren't really ever going to get married? They've already been engaged for over 2 years. 

February 9, 2017
3:13 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

I go back on forth on this. I *hope* they get married if that's what she really wants, even if we do all rag on Peen. I mean she's all in at this point…her job is helping him run the business he owns and she even seems to somewhat consider herself a business owner by nature of their relationship. If they split it up, she'd have to cut some serious ties now. I bet they'll elope or have some kind of surprise yoga retreat wedding.

February 9, 2017
3:48 pm
Eye Squinting Salty
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 414
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

I've been thinking the same thing.  They've been engaged for awhile now and I realize they are both so busy.. but so is everyone else who plans their weddings.  My guess is she would love to have a big wedding but she'll settle on something much smaller (or elope) and play it off like its what she wanted.  I feel bad for her because at the end of the day I just don't see her truly happy with Peen.

February 9, 2017
3:51 pm
webbedtoes
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 508
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2015

saywhat77 meowed

investment flipflops meowed

I agree!  

Does anyone else think that they aren't really ever going to get married? They've already been engaged for over 2 years. 

That's a good question. I had a long engagement (2 years, 3 months), but we were actively planning the entire time. Maybe they are planning??? But she has not made one mention of it since they got engaged, aside from referring to Tanner as her fiance. I have found that people who are engaged for long periods of time and don't actually start working on plans don't actually get married. Also, this isn't to say everyone is required to have a big formal wedding… but all the more reason why it's kind of strange that it hasn't happened yet. 

February 9, 2017
4:06 pm
Beast of the Month
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1591
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

I thought the confession was going to be that they eloped at some point.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.