:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

melissaellis__ / Prissy Melissa
May 6, 2017
1:31 pm
Mayor Goldie Wilson
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2016

She has officially jumped the shark.

There is nothing else she can post to get attention. When you have to get naked to get noticed, it's over.

If her husband is okay with her objectifying herself, he's pathetic.

That's what you have done, PM. You -and those like you who feel they have to get naked to claim no body shame- are not portraying a strong, self-confident woman. You are making your body, what we can see, the focus of your empowerment.

That's not confidence.

Confidence is a positive. It is being secure in WHO you ARE. You HAVE a body; you ARE NOT your body. Ever heard, "I think; therefore, I am."

All this body positive bs comes across as a passive-aggressive "attack" on other people's opinions. Like thinking "fuuck you" or giving a mental middle-finger to someone who isn't paying attention to you. rolleyes

May 6, 2017
1:57 pm
No Harm No Fowl
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 609
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

Emily, you in danger, girl meowed

Queen Bey meowed
Who took that picture? Gomer?

That was my thought exactly. What the actual f**k? 

I am mortified for her. Absolutely mortified.

Congrats on making yourself basically unemployable now, Priss. Your LEGAL NAME is attached to a nude photograph of yourself. What the hell, dude?

I really, really wanted to like her. She's a NC girl, I live in NC currently. She was low-carb, I eat low-carb, lean meats and green veggies (I eat actual low-carb though, not Shake-o and piles of bacon and mayo). I think she's probably genuinely a nice person, but she is just so f**king off the rails and desperate for attention it's really gotten sad.

I sincerely hope she gets some help. I mean this genuinely and with kindness in my heart. That picture is not inspiring, it's dangerous, desperate, and sad.

I sincerely doubt she's a genuinely nice person. I think she's pretty much a mean girl in real life. I think you can tell by (a) the b***hy way she responds to anything that's not praise, (b) the way she has backstabbed and mocked other bloggers, and (c) her apparent lack of any real life friends outside of her family.

May 6, 2017
2:11 pm
Shit ball of fake food
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 570
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

And just as predicted she posts a four-week challenge group that you better hurry up and join because it closes soon. God, she is pathetic and a big fat phony.
Desperate much, prissy?

She comes across as hard up for cash.

I guess BB isn't as lucrative as she once believed.

May 6, 2017
2:16 pm
Butthole Bellybutton

Holy crazy butter on a breakdown cracker wtf is she thinking?!?!?!

May 6, 2017
2:25 pm
ETphonehome
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2017

Someone who is secure and confident with their body does not feel the need to pose naked for the world. If u deep down inside know u look good then u have nothing to prove to anyone else…

Now an insecure fat blob who needs a pat on the head that's a whole other story!

May 6, 2017
2:27 pm
Brown Calvin Klein boots from Ross (last season)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2101
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

Her husband's IG account commented on that photo about how proud he is of her….I feel like she keeps a tight leash on her man and probably throws a shit fit if she doesn't get what she wants (which is totally pathetic), so he is 100% on board with whatever crazy shit she wants to do.
She keeps babbling on about how her new OMGsober life has saved her from so much embarrassment….well congrats Prissy, you can still make an ass out of yourself without being under the influence.
I truly think the BB gravy train is running out, and she's desperate for attention so she can make some $$….after all, watching your health "coach" rapidly turn into a "before" photo can't be real good for sales, right? Did she ever attend college? I don't recall her ever mentioning it. I wonder if her old job fell into her lap or she worked her way up the ladder for years, then the layoff/"quit to become a hashtag lady boss" thing happened, but now they need the cash and I would imagine that it could be difficult for an uneducated 35 year old woman to find a decent job. Though since she's not above posting nudes on the internet I suppose she could just turn to that for extra $$…or maybe the local strip club is hiring?

May 6, 2017
2:59 pm
Ranch Scented Coffee Farts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1472
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2013

Butthole Bellybutton meowed

Holy crazy butter on a breakdown cracker wtf is she thinking?!?!?!

I love my user name soooooo much but God am I tempted to change it to Crazy Butter on a Breakdown Cracker! emberkomodogad5bq4

May 6, 2017
3:01 pm
Ranch Scented Coffee Farts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1472
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2013

Avenging Animal meowed

Avenging Animal meowed
Someone else posted a screen shot a page or two back (thank you), but it was hard to see…

For posterity

You'd think she could have at least photoshopped the outlet out of this "artsy" photo.

Hey, I wonder who will get to sit on the chair next after Pissy's naked juicy bits have been there? puke

Along with everything else, her feet gross me out.  

I'd like to see this photo unedited/unfiltered. She's lumpy and bumpy enough edited to death.

May 6, 2017
3:13 pm
Shit ball of fake food
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 570
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

Imagine being her friend IRL and seeing her naked lady juices all over furniture you most likely sat on?
That's seriously gross. puke

May 6, 2017
3:33 pm
ETphonehome
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 266
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2017

Drink shakeOlogy look like prissy !!! If I were beach body I would tell her to please take that down!

May 6, 2017
3:37 pm
KateSpade
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

I don't believe for a minute that is even her husband's account. If it is, Pissy has the password and comments as him a lot.

May 6, 2017
3:41 pm
Lying, Lazy BB Coaches with Accessory Kids
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Is she having a mental breakdown? Is she perhaps bipolar and having a manic episode? And WTF is wrong with Gomer that he thinks this makes her extra wonderful? That pic is no doubt making the rounds on the dark side of the internet right now as we speak. I've seen plenty of creepy men post on her Instagram over the time I've been following her, and this pic is nothing but a gift to add to their collection. I'm amost speechless except obviously I'm not!

May 6, 2017
3:52 pm
No Harm No Fowl
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 609
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

KateSpade meowed

I don't believe for a minute that is even her husband's account. If it is, Pissy has the password and comments as him a lot.

smiley-signs064

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.