:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 11, 2017
9:00 am
Hand Fruit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2641
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2012

Cage free dog meowed
Maybe Nips offered to get her coffee in the cold despite multiple coffee makers to get AWAY from her for a bit. Of course miss codependent tagged along.

They seem to have nothing in common except shared obsessions with controlled eating, exercise, and their bodies. She's never said anything indicative of chemistry or a shared appreciation for…anything.

Then again, maybe they are both that vacant and thus a perfect fit. Ground turkey and sweet potato poo drops for life. Gross.

That's what I was thinking- he wanted to get away from the stage 5 clinger and she was suspicious so she tagged along with him. 

January 11, 2017
9:40 am
Salad Dressing Collection
Hamcat
Meows: 165
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Her latest Instagram:

"I'm obsessed with weird things like coffee cups and windows."

drooldrooldrooldrool

Now that Becca is back in the picture I guess she's all into being quirky and unique again.

January 11, 2017
10:10 am
Preppy Turtle Telemarketer
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1752
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2013

SoSkeptical meowed

Her latest Instagram:

drooldrooldrooldrool

Now that Becca is back in the picture I guess she's all into being quirky and unique again.

Windows and coffee, so quirky and rAnDoM lololol! I can't even remember the last time I encountered coffee or a window. What a weirdo.

I'm annoyed that people are commenting like "omg wow what a photo!!!!!!!" on that picture of a f**king window. Her photography and editing are so shitty. Look at the clouds in the photo. That's not what clouds look like, Tara.

January 11, 2017
10:27 am
Boringbeigelife
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 337
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

She is truly a black pit where ambition and brain cells go to die. Her ONLY goals in life are to be skinny, never have an actual "job" and to find a dude who will marry her and pay for endless salads and coffee.

What a complete waste of life. She does nothing to contribute to society. Taruuuuhhhh, why not make one of your resolutions be something other than selfishness? Why not volunteer? Why not help others with ALL YOUR FREE TIME instead of walking one thousand miles a day?

January 11, 2017
12:17 pm
lurkatic
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 511
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2014

Windows and coffee, so quirky and rAnDoM lololol! I can't even remember the last time I encountered coffee or a window. What a weirdo.

January 11, 2017
1:08 pm
Tuckaroo
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 602
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

Lol isn't the whole point of Blue Apron is not to food prep?  Like you have all your ingredients there so you can make a fresh meal on the spot… I love how she has multiple personalities based on who she is dating.

Jerbro: OMG skinny blonde baking housewife

Cavebro: Italian everything

Nips: Protein powder/ground turkey food prep gym bunny

No wonder she clings to coffee so much, it is the only thing that has stayed constant in her life.

January 11, 2017
1:09 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3285
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Cage free dog meowed

They seem to have nothing in common except shared obsessions with controlled eating, exercise, and their bodies. She's never said anything indicative of chemistry or a shared appreciation for…anything.

Then again, maybe they are both that vacant and thus a perfect fit. Ground turkey and sweet potato poo drops for life. Gross.

Thisthisthisthisthis.

My jaw nearly dropped when I saw his meals. Tara must be thrilled that he's into disorder for vanity as much as she is, and that her desperation to lose weight will look virtuous instead of shady.

There it is folks. Why they're together. Because they've both agreed to look the other way and go to extremes for skin-deep #goalz comments from strangers. Beginning to end. No matter what the sappy post she'll poorly refute this with says ("he's my best friend!" in 5…4…). No matter how many times he walks ahead of her or is exactly the opposite of who she claims to be. No matter how "deep" she tries to make it. It makes sense now. No wonder he doesn't mind the arms she photoshops onto him at the cost of his bird legs.

Nicholas Sparks af y'all. others-221

January 11, 2017
1:11 pm
goals
Hamcat
Meows: 52
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2015

Preppy Turtle Telemarketer meowed

SoSkeptical meowed

Her latest Instagram:

drooldrooldrooldrool

just posting to say this made me laugh so hard; you guys are good today clap

January 11, 2017
2:29 pm
Salad Dressing Collection
Hamcat
Meows: 165
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

I'm confused by the Blue Apron post.  She meal prepped six meals at Nippy's apartment, had him and his roommate taste test them…and then froze what they didn't eat for later?  

"I really enjoy all the styling tips, and it helps me when making my own recipes for the blog."

I have yet to see evidence of this, all of the food she posts looks unprofessionally photographed and disgusting.

January 11, 2017
2:44 pm
certified internet overnight teacher
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 715
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I know it's BEC, but it's just annoying to me that she constantly refers to North Carolina as "the South." Like, I understand NC seceded with the Confederacy, but I just don't view it as a "southern state." It's just another TL thing, where she thinks it's cute and twee to live in "the South."

North Carolinian here. It's the south. Not the Deep South, but the south nonetheless. I will say Charlotte is obviously a large metro area and most people there are northern transplants.

I do think it's odd that she's constantly referencing "the south." I don't know anyone else that does that, ever.

January 11, 2017
2:49 pm
Aoi
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 492
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2016

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I know it's BEC, but it's just annoying to me that she constantly refers to North Carolina as "the South." Like, I understand NC seceded with the Confederacy, but I just don't view it as a "southern state." It's just another TL thing, where she thinks it's cute and twee to live in "the South."

North Carolinian here. It's the south. Not the Deep South, but the south nonetheless. I will say Charlotte is obviously a large metro area and most people there are northern transplants.

I do think it's odd that she's constantly referencing "the south." I don't know anyone else that does that, ever.

I don't understand being proud of being from the south in general.

January 11, 2017
2:58 pm
What I Didnt Eat Wednesday
Hamcat
Meows: 163
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2015

Tuckaroo meowed
Lol isn't the whole point of Blue Apron is not to food prep?  Like you have all your ingredients there so you can make a fresh meal on the spot…

Spot on, literally the entire point of the meal service idontknow

January 11, 2017
3:51 pm
SC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1854
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2011

brussels sports meowed

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I don't understand being proud of being from the south in general.

just wanted to say i love this comment

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.