:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Sunshine's Neverending Journey to 199
November 25, 2017
1:56 pm
FastedCardio4Breakfast
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 245
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

I don’t know why she even bothers at this point. I mean she set out to lose 70lbs in 4 months and clearly just gained a bunch of weight in that period.

She comes across as depressingly delusional with the repeated failures that follow her incessant grand declarations of “I really mean it this time.”

In August, she had said something like the pressure from her followers to lose weight was too much. Honestly I don’t think she puts enough pressure on herself. She always finds a reason to throw in the towel. And really, I think it is ridiculous that she was getting stressed out because people expected her to do the thing she said she was going to do.

She needs to be honest and stop pretending like she’s working towards a goal. No more unattainable goals or crying into the camera. No more empty promises. No more excuses for repeated failures when the only real explanation is that she doesn’t care enough to actually do the thing.

November 25, 2017
4:26 pm
These bloggers are full of shit
Hamcat
Meows: 145
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2017

And she has posted ANOTHER stupid shimy video. Celebrating your honey’s birthday? In the mirror???? I think MOST normal people post a pic of themselves and their “honey” celebrating their birthday at like, a restaurant or some shit….you know….celebrating. This chick irritates my body, mind, and soul! I laughed off her shimy videos, but I have to join the others now…..WHY????? And people look up to this thing for inspiration? And yes SUNSHINE….you have pretty eyes and lost some weight. But you are NOT all that, ok sister? Calm down!drool

December 7, 2017
9:39 pm
Devout Jesus jumper
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1054
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Only a few weeks, if that, until her big 4-0. Wonder what weeping diatribe she will have then?

Really enjoyed her like 2 mins of filming herself boohooing over a radio show. Thrilling content right there. Much inspiration. When will she go away??

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.