:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Fit Vegan Ginger
November 14, 2017
3:12 pm
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2524
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

notinstagramfamous meowed
She's back as creation_nutrition.

Still peddling woo, but has very obviously put on weight and looks so much better for it.

Her face looks much healthier

November 14, 2017
6:28 pm
Nip's missing shirt
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 323
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2016

She still looks crazy as ever, albeit a touch healthier.  Looks like mentally she's still as off.  At least she admits her banana/celery/garlic powder mush looks disgusting now.  puke

November 14, 2017
6:36 pm
purpleelephant77
Cat
Meows: 28
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2016

Grass Fed Hot Dogs meowed

Still peddling woo, but has very obviously put on weight and looks so much better for it.

Well I'm sure that will have changed by the time she is finished he r40 day grape juice fast!
Seriously though… CF requires a high calorie, high fat diet and a lot of patients end up needing to be tube fed in addition to eating because it's just hard to get enough calories when you don't absorb them well and burn a ton coughing and producing mucus…
Her clinic team must LOVE herothers-221

November 15, 2017
2:51 am
sand scooting cooter
Hamcat
Meows: 171
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2016

She really does look better. A week or so ago I had tried to see what she was up to and stumbled back to her website. Her food and photos of her food have improved drastically. Still looks a bit unstable in many of the selfies though
… And the sad water melon with the birthday candles.
I really do see a difference in her but one more thing really bothered me. I checked out her YouTube channel, specifically her recent yoga video and it is recorded and posted sideways. So she hasn't come along as professionally as I hoped haha. Why post that?! Either record it again, use some editing software to rotate it or just nix it altogether. The issue is, she started the video as a selfie and the camera never rotated.

November 15, 2017
10:42 am
Victorian Sex Orgy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1118
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2014

Oh my gosh, just went and looked, and she is consuming nothing but grape juice for FORTY DAYS!?

I hope she comes to her senses soon. She is all-in on some dangerous ideas, especially given her health. 

EDIT: I just watched her youtube video and had to turn it off, it was so terrible. She is going to kill herself. After the grape juice thing she is going to clementines-only.

"I don't believe in allopathic medicine, I believe in God"

Look, I try to be at church every time the doors are open, and modern scientific medicine is not antithetical or contradictory to belief in God. I also take that to mean that she is actually not treating her CF, meaning it is only a matter of time. 

November 15, 2017
10:51 am
High Maintenance
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1121
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

Grass Fed Hot Dogs meowed

Is it possible that her face has filled out due to steroids for CF?

November 15, 2017
11:26 am
sand scooting cooter
Hamcat
Meows: 171
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2016

I'm wondering if she is still living on her own? Also wondering if she is genuinely only drinking grape juice as sustenance for 40 days or if we are missing a piece of the picture. I don't actually understand how that would be possible. Aren't most juice cleanses a few days long? What sane adult around her would stand by as she solely consumes (and publicly promotes!) grape juice with a chronic condition that requires a high fat, high cal diet? 

I had hopes for her for a fleeting moment but alas, they are gone.

November 15, 2017
11:37 am
Brown Calvin Klein boots from Ross (last season)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2097
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

sand scooting cooter meowed
I'm wondering if she is still living on her own? Also wondering if she is genuinely only drinking grape juice as sustenance for 40 days or if we are missing a piece of the picture. I don't actually understand how that would be possible. Aren't most juice cleanses a few days long? What sane adult around her would stand by as she solely consumes (and publicly promotes!) grape juice with a chronic condition that requires a high fat, high cal diet? 

I had hopes for her for a fleeting moment but alas, they are gone.

I was hoping she'd be doing better too….I watched some of her YouTube videos and unfortunately she's still disordered/looney as ever.  She swears that fruit is healing her Cystic Fibrosis through some sort of "detox", and she's ditched all her meds as Doctors apparently just hide behind God's will.  Nothing but grape juice for 40 days – prior to that she said she's been so sick that she's only been able to handle a liquid diet/"blended dinners" for several weeks now.

She still very clearly needs help.  

November 15, 2017
12:09 pm
redmeow
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

Oh boy, between Ging and Bridget, Instagram is now a "I want to look away but I can't" situation. Hope these women get the help they need. eek

November 15, 2017
12:09 pm
redmeow
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
February 29, 2016

And Kaila—my god, how could I forget Kaila!

redmeow meowed
Oh boy, between Ging and Bridget, Instagram is now a "I want to look away but I can't" situation. Hope these women get the help they need. eek

November 15, 2017
12:42 pm
SC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1840
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2011

i dont know what you guys are talking about re: weight gain. her face looks much fuller, but if you look at her full body pics from a month or so go she still looks ickly thin tom e. 

November 15, 2017
4:13 pm
Aoi
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 468
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2016

At this point I an't even mock her, she just makes me sad. others-221

November 15, 2017
6:15 pm
The Universe Tells You Otherwise
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 704
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2013

She makes me angry.  Fine if she wants to kill herself, but marketing these stupid ideas to vulnerable people with serious illnesses is just disgusting.  Either she's going to get serious health complications from doing this, she's faking the illness so it won't have any effect, or she isn't really existing only on juice so the damage won't be as bad as you'd expect.  All of these scenarios are terrible in the sense that she'll be taking other people who listen to her terrible advice with her.  She's just as bad as snake oil salesmen and so-called faith healers who trick people with cancer by playing on a false sense of hope. 

If she's charging people under false pretenses for "advice" then she needs legal action to be taken against her.  She's a fraud who should be brought down ASAP.  

She looks no better – she's just holding water in her face.  She needs to get back off the internet and crawl down into her sad little hole of isolation where she belongs.  At leas then she can only hurt herself.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.