:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

yourgirldoesworkout
August 17, 2016
9:45 am
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

I honestly like her.  I think she is mostly real, doesn't edit the crap out of her pics, doesn't work the angles and fully admits she has gained a lot of her weight back.  She isn't making excuses and owns the fact that she was using medication last year to help and now that she isn't taking it, she has gained and needs to really work now to get it back off.  I think that Jamie, like so many of us, jumps around b/c she is just looking for the program that works for her but also hopes to make some cash off of it.  I don't blame her for that!  She is floundering and trying to find her footing again.  However, her latest snapchat made me want to pluck her in the forehead.  She is saying booboo and boo like LauraD.   Just stop. 

August 17, 2016
9:58 am
muchwowsobash
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2015

SnarkySnarky meowed

I honestly like her.  I think she is mostly real, doesn't edit the crap out of her pics, doesn't work the angles and fully admits she has gained a lot of her weight back.  She isn't making excuses and owns the fact that she was using medication last year to help and now that she isn't taking it, she has gained and needs to really work now to get it back off.  I think that Jamie, like so many of us, jumps around b/c she is just looking for the program that works for her but also hopes to make some cash off of it.  I don't blame her for that!  She is floundering and trying to find her footing again.  However, her latest snapchat made me want to pluck her in the forehead.  She is saying booboo and boo like LauraD.   Just stop. 

I think that's one of the reasons I get so mad. I want to like her so bad, I mean she and I have a lot of the same struggles, but girlfriend, just find what works and break your excuses. I've had to leave a weight loss MLM after 3 years because I realized it wasn't working for me. She has done amazing before and can do amazing again. But take time and focus on what you want for you and work towards your goals, and focus on yourself! don't conform to be like the other BB coaches!

August 17, 2016
10:06 am
sl*ttyMormon
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

muchwowsobash meowed

SnarkySnarky meowed

I think that's one of the reasons I get so mad. I want to like her so bad, I mean she and I have a lot of the same struggles, but girlfriend, just find what works and break your excuses. I've had to leave a weight loss MLM after 3 years because I realized it wasn't working for me. She has done amazing before and can do amazing again. But take time and focus on what you want for you and work towards your goals, and focus on yourself! don't conform to be like the other BB coaches!

That's also why I'm so annoyed. I really do like her, she doesn't lie and manipulate her photos, she weighs what she weighs and talks about not fitting into clothes which is really relatable. But 3 weeks ago she created her surgery account, which I get is some peoples way of documenting, but how about you try something for a month, and when it works, share the crap out of it with people. But she is very Laura D, hey boo boo come check out my webpage, click here, click here, there you go girl, I got you boo. She claims to be frugal, but spends money on a ton of different mlm supplement companies products. Which good for her for wanting to make money…. But do all her fans jump ship too every time she switches? She spent last months saying she liked advocare because it was more affordable than beachbody… But now what? It's just frustrating. You've got someone who is pretty likeable and relatable and then their entire snap chat turns into shilling products.

August 17, 2016
10:35 am
Pancake Pooter
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

I'm sorry, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Laura D isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like her. She seems kind and relatable. YGDW comes off as trying too hard, and she reeeeally needs to let the "boo boo" thing go. uh

December 14, 2016
12:48 am
sl*ttyMormon
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

Does anyone know why she's moving?!
I'm curious.

December 14, 2016
7:18 am
SnarkyBunny
Hamcat
Meows: 142
Snarking Since:
August 31, 2015

She doesn't talk about Matt anymore (and I swear there used to be way more photos of him than there currently are) so I just kind of assumed that her moving has something to do with that?  I remember seeing someone ask if Matt was moving with her, but I didn't care enough to go back and look to see if she replied or deleted the comment.  It could be nothing at all to do with that, but she always talked about him and doesn't anymore so again…I just assumed. *shrug*

December 14, 2016
9:09 am
sl*ttyMormon
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

SnarkyBunny meowed

She doesn't talk about Matt anymore (and I swear there used to be way more photos of him than there currently are) so I just kind of assumed that her moving has something to do with that?  I remember seeing someone ask if Matt was moving with her, but I didn't care enough to go back and look to see if she replied or deleted the comment.  It could be nothing at all to do with that, but she always talked about him and doesn't anymore so again…I just assumed. *shrug*

I am also assuming. I was just sad for her having to move, she has seemed to be having a good go at life. I hope they are able to get set up in their new home prior to the surgery.

December 14, 2016
4:42 pm
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

She has been pretty vague about the Matt situation, but from what I can gather, there was some sort of domestic situation that has prompted a protection order or something.  And she has mentioned something about him being a great guy until he starts drinking and has referenced working with the YWCA DV group or something with her move. 

And I'm annoyed with her again.  Because here we go with the "people have been asking if they can send gifts to Trent, that's awesome, sure go ahead! And oh by the way, here is the amazon list I made for him."   I get the struggle this time of year, particularly with an unplanned move, but come the hell on!!!!!!   You are ordering all kinds of $$$ protein brownies and cookies, buying a damn $$ Starbucks insulated tumbler…i mean, i know that's not a HUGE deal, but how are you going to cry poor but spend money on dumb shit??

December 14, 2016
11:52 pm
sl*ttyMormon
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

SnarkySnarky meowed

She has been pretty vague about the Matt situation, but from what I can gather, there was some sort of domestic situation that has prompted a protection order or something.  And she has mentioned something about him being a great guy until he starts drinking and has referenced working with the YWCA DV group or something with her move. 

And I'm annoyed with her again.  Because here we go with the "people have been asking if they can send gifts to Trent, that's awesome, sure go ahead! And oh by the way, here is the amazon list I made for him."   I get the struggle this time of year, particularly with an unplanned move, but come the hell on!!!!!!   You are ordering all kinds of $$$ protein brownies and cookies, buying a damn $$ Starbucks insulated tumbler…i mean, i know that's not a HUGE deal, but how are you going to cry poor but spend money on dumb shit??

I feel terrible that she had to go through that. I really do genuinely enjoy her a lot more than most. I struggle too when people ask for help, but I am glad she is selling things, and she's trying. She seeks to really enjoy her job lately, and I hope surgery goes well for her. I truly hope she only suggests gifts for Trent because her friends and family are asking how to help.

January 11, 2017
10:48 pm
Diet bet grifter
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 233
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2015

She's been doing very well with weight loss.. Don't understand why she is going to permanently mutilate her stomach…

January 11, 2017
10:53 pm
Diet bet grifter
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 233
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2015

Just saying, she's doing well losing it on her own and imo don't think she's that obese to have the surgery. It's not worth the health risks

January 11, 2017
11:08 pm
Salty Cinderella
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

Instafake.2015 meowed

Just saying, she's doing well losing it on her own and imo don't think she's that obese to have the surgery. It's not worth the health risks

I agree. She says its hard for her to lose weight because she f**ked up her metabolism but she's doing it just fine now… hmmmm chin

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.