:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

hoefsblog / From500poundsto200 / Ashleigh Whitcomb
January 12, 2017
10:39 am
alice
Meows: 12462
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

blob leading the blind meowed
Sorry for being all double posty but since she's updated her post to complain about this forum….again…

Ashleigh. Stay off this site if you cannot handle it.

I mean really. It can't be good for your stress, since you obviously won't let it go, and for the record, just because we express concern does not equate baby bashing (whatever that means). So let that one go too.

I promise you no one here is actively hoping bad things happen to you.

I blocked her about 5 times but gave up because she just keeps making new accounts in order to access GOMI. If she's that determined to read shit that makes her unhappy then I give up. I have better things to do than spend my days trying to shield some white trash breeder from reading a forum because it might hurt her feelings. At some point she needs to take responsibility for her decisions and the results of her choices. 

Honestly I think she's just using this thread to get sympathy and attention at this point.

January 12, 2017
11:57 am
diluted brain
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2013

RESPECT Shitish Grifting and Scams meowed

So she eats two soft cheeses, sprouts and a grocery store lobster.  Is she trying to active miscarry?  At home abortion?

Aren't soft cheses and sprouts a big no no when pregnant?  Kind of like the processsed lunch meat she gulps down by the pound?

I'm sure she boiled that lobster in salt water salty enough to float her fat ass.

It amazes me someone who so claims to want a kid, but ignores all the risks and just keeps taking them.

I have a two month old and am baffled by all her food choices. Some people still do the cold cuts but I would NEVER actively risk listeria. Just warm them or eat a panini but you know she eats them cold. And the soft cheeses, hell no… if she's getting feta at the supermarket, the label would likely say it was pasteurized but why take chances. All of her habits make me feel bad for the baby… it's not snark like most instagrammers.

January 12, 2017
1:19 pm
Thats One Helluva Fupa
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 277
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2014

I have never seen someone become so obsessed with what this forum is saying about them, and post such obvious reactions to what she is reading here.

That meal last night was ridiculous.  Shellfish, sprouts and soft cheese are all definite no-no's during pregnancy ESPECIALLY if it is a high-risk pregnancy.  This girl has rocks for brains.  She needs to do a little research on the internetz and find out what she shouldnt be eating and eat more of what she should.  Its not that hard.

Ashleigh: leafy greens, vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts, lean protein, dairy.  For breakfast eat some scrambled eggs cooked with a bit of real butter, a piece of whole grain toast, and some fruit.  Or maybe some yogurt!  For lunch eat a salad made of mixed green lettuce, cucumbers, tomato, carrots, peppers, and a BIT of cheese.  The salad should not be COVERED in cheese and croutons.  For dinner, roast some chicken and veggies and eat that with a cup of rice or a baked potato with a LITTLE butter and sour cream.  MODERATION.  You are pregnant.  I get it. You can indulge in the bad stuff in MODERATION.

And enough with the #caloriesincalories out hashtag.  When are the calories going out?  When was the last time you took a walk around your neighborhood?  A simple 20 minute walk everyday would help you AND THE BABY so so so much.  You are 25 weeks pregnant…you have a ways to go.  You can turn this around and have a healthy baby but you gotta quit being a DUMBASS!

Man, I would love to say I found a replacement to Stasia and OSJ…but this just makes me sad.  I am seriously bothered by this.  There is a baby growing in this chick's stomach and she is using her body as a trashcan.  Horrible

January 12, 2017
4:48 pm
knox8678
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 327
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2016

Did anyone else think it was funny that after the Pay Day Loan thing and money "stuff" that one of the next meals she's posts is lobster….Maybe I'm just a total snark, but I thought it was some hillbilly shade throw, like, look at me eating the most expensive thing from Winn-Dixie or wherever in the hell she purchases her canned veggies. No money problems here, I'm living high on the hog eating FANCY cuisine. <all said in a hillbilly twangy accent>

January 12, 2017
5:02 pm
Thats One Helluva Fupa
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 277
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2014

knox8678 meowed

Did anyone else think it was funny that after the Pay Day Loan thing and money "stuff" that one of the next meals she's posts is lobster….Maybe I'm just a total snark, but I thought it was some hillbilly shade throw, like, look at me eating the most expensive thing from Winn-Dixie or wherever in the hell she purchases her canned veggies. No money problems here, I'm living high on the hog eating FANCY cuisine. <all said in a hillbilly twangy accent>

YES! That's exactly what I thought too. She went and cooked up the most expensive meal she could think of…a whole freaking lobster just to show us she doesn't have money problems. And then went out and got herself a (used) Coach bag. #ashleighisfancy

January 12, 2017
5:27 pm
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13848
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

And she got a new phone, after declaring she spent her money on better things like food and vacations.

January 12, 2017
5:36 pm
Devout Jesus jumper
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 993
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

She lost a baby to toxcemia. Woke up with swelling of hands and face, is high risk and ate the top pregnancy no nos and still sounds like she didn't see her doctor. Her doctor, who according to her, was willing to induce her at 24 weeks if they had to. I think she's just making this stuff up at this point.

January 12, 2017
6:26 pm
knox8678
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 327
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2016

obviously an expert meowed
She lost a baby to toxcemia. Woke up with swelling of hands and face, is high risk and ate the top pregnancy no nos and still sounds like she didn't see her doctor. Her doctor, who according to her, was willing to induce her at 24 weeks if they had to. I think she's just making this stuff up at this point.

I can't tell if she is really that willfully stupid or if there is some Munchausen Syndrome in play here.eek

January 12, 2017
6:39 pm
Butthole Bellybutton

YES!  I got that vibe too knox8678

January 12, 2017
7:09 pm

I am totally NOT WKing for this woman in any way, but, as a birth worker in training to become a midwife, who also happens to be pregnant at the moment…soft cheeses that have been pasteurized are perfectly safe in pregnancy. And it's nearly impossible to find an unpasteurized cheese in the United States. Shellfish, as long as it's fully cooked, is also perfectly safe in moderation.

Now, the sprouts aren't, and while most cold deli meat has a super tiny risk of listeria, I still personally wouldn't eat it while pregnant without heating it.

To be honest, though, there are a lot of listeria risks in healthy food too. Think about the big outbreaks and recalls that have been in the media – it's been spinach, frozen berries, peanut butter, hummus, etc.

That being said her food choices as an obese, high-risk pregnant woman with a history of miscarriage and still birth are horrifying. Packed with sugar, sodium, etc. I just can't believe her care providers wouldn't be giving her very strict dietary guidelines, although maybe they have and she chooses not to follow them. As a low-risk pregnant woman my care providers have given me or at least offered me nutritional advice all along the way. Something is not adding up here.

And if she really did lose a baby to toxemia and today had swelling and didn't see her doctor (I'm basing this off of what a previous poster reported since I didn't follow her before she went private and just looked at her page from time to time) then…I don't even know. That would be worse than willfully ignorant.

January 12, 2017
10:21 pm
Devout Jesus jumper
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
YES!  I got that vibe too knox8678

me tooooooo!  

January 12, 2017
10:36 pm
Devout Jesus jumper
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

YesterdaysMakeup meowed
And if she really did lose a baby to toxemia and today had swelling and didn't see her doctor (I'm basing this off of what a previous poster reported since I didn't follow her before she went private and just looked at her page from time to time) then…I don't even know. That would be worse than willfully ignorant.

To be completely fair, I dont know that she wasn't seen.  She said she had put a call in and then attributed it to sodium swelling.  I would think she would have said if she did go in or if the doctor told her not to worry.  She tells everything else that goes on.  The thing that absolutely kills me is that she is either so immune to losing pregnancies that she subconsciously doesn't think this one will survive or she is so totally completely ignorant to healthy pregnancy.

I don't mean that she makes bad choices (because we all do sometimes)  but that she is totally uneducated to anything about pregnancy.  If I had a miscarriage (or several), I would be so over the top careful it would be ridiculous.  As a older gal who is overweight, I had to be super careful anyway about gaining too much or consuming too many carbs or sugar with my last pregnancy.  Surely her doctor has got to be counseling her on something!! Plus, if shes pregnant and lower income, which I believe she is since they use a food pantry at times, she would be eligible for WIC, which comes with basic nutrition too.  

I can only surmise that she knows but doesn't care enough to change.  Even if it means miscarriage or still birth.  I mean sprouts??  who doesn't know that?

January 12, 2017
10:53 pm
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13848
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

So she had an interesting day:

from500poundsto200So my doctor determined today it was sodium and bad eating that had me swollen and referred me to a dietitian. She was excellent and also sent me in the direction of a grief counselor, who I see Tuesday. Ive been put on a low sodium diet with whole foods like berries, fresh meats and fish, yogurt has been limited to 1/2 cup a day and veggies with whole grains and starches. No soda. No added salt. No eating fast food or fried foods. No feta cheese or fresh mozzarella anymore. So many no's. 2200 calories a day as well. I can have canned veggies drained and rinsed. I am so mad at myself for reverting back to 500 lb habits without care. Baby is okay. She will stay that way if I can help it. Anyways, it's been a long day. I purged the cabinets, threw out left overs and brought in meats and veggies with some fruits and yogurt oh and chia seeds. Its sad when you just seem to give up on yourself and depression consumes you so much that you seem to not care. Well, now I know its truly in my hands. Off to do my walking video and take a warm shower. She will make it, mark my words. She won't be a Jace or a Caylee. #FitFam #MyLife#25WeeksPregnant #MyWeightLossJourney #AccountableToMyself #PersonalGoals#ICantDoALossAgain

So many no's????? Are you f**king kidding me?  Your doctors are trying to get you to stay healthy enough to give birth and you are whining?

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.