:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

hoefsblog / From500poundsto200 / Ashleigh Whitcomb
December 19, 2016
4:40 am
See My Loafers Former Gophers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1165
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2012

That chicken dinner made me uh as well.  Clearly she HAS lost weight, but lets see how this plays out whether it'll get harder and harder or she does a Stasia and cruises on the 100lbs, or how she goes post birth.

But yeah, if it were me I would be paying such close attention to my obgyn at this point.

December 19, 2016
9:59 am
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13848
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

anne frankenstein meowed
her most recent video. "my arm is toned." those words did come straight out of her mouth. 

i agree with the overall positive message that she's trying to spread, but her saying that just kind of backs up everyone's assumption that she lives in a place of ignorance. 

My arm is toned made me laugh way too loud.  Not only is she ignorant about nutrition, she has no f**king idea about what toned is.

December 19, 2016
1:50 pm

I had to create a acct just so I could comment on this thread! I've been following her for almost the start of her IG. At first I thought she was relatable…oh how wrong I was.

First off: she 100% knows better ways to eat. Back in the day she was going to weight loss clinics and she also went to nutritionists as well. However she will flat out tell you "it's her way or the highway" to anyone hence her hashtags.

She is VERY anti abortion: ok fair enough her choice but she has made plently of posts shaming those who don't believe as she does (she is deletes a lot of these after she gets heat from them) however here is my issue. She is morbidly obese and has been told she shouldn't carry until she losses a lot of weight. Sure she's lost a good bit but she started off at 500+ and where she is at now STILL isn't healthy for carrying a child. Ok but back to the abortion issue…she's had (this coming straight from her) 2 kids very early in her teen years one year apart she gave those 2 up for adoption. I'm assuming from her early teen pics she's posted she was able to carry full term because she wasn't as overweight (still very overweight but not how she is now) since then she has had numerous miscarriages since I've followed her I can't even keep count honestly. She's had 4 (I believe it was 4 gravestone pics she posted) still births. I mean come on! She fully admitted to being told it's all weight related yet she refuses to use birth control (per her beliefs according to her). I'm sorry but she's selfish and this is just a different form of abortion in my head because she knows the outcome of all getting knocked up while being this overweight. Yet she wants to shame others for their beliefs….

Pics she's posted of her family and even her husband are all thin so I don't believe she was raised into a obese lifestyle like you see in some people who are overweight.

Yes, she smokes. Someone asked her if she still smokes while pregnant she said she's trying to cut back.

She's had a GFM acct before for people to give her money when she first moved to Branson. She got heat from it and deleted the posts (idk about the acct though). When she posted it it was right after she posted a beautiful new wedding band set her husband had got her….
Also if you look far back you will see fast food is all she ever done. Her excuse was "it helps me not binge that way I can have what I want I just do it in moderation". It was allllll junk fast food… I just never understood her reasoning behind it. Plus maybe if she actually cooked to save money from eating out all the time she wouldn't need a GFM.

She's so incredibly rude to her followers: again not long after she moved to Branson or maybe it was right before she moved she posted a video crying on it. It was about having money issues. A follower commented something a long the lines about how she understood and has been there before and it will get better hopefully soon. Ashleigh commented back saying she has no idea what it was like cause she hasn't lost kids and had miscarries and lost a loved one. I'm thinking plently of people in the world have had ALL that and even more happen to them yet she thinks she's the only one having gone through that?!?! Get the hell out of here!

She posted about how she has issues with friends… Hmm well maybe if you weren't so damn judgmental and rude you could keep them.

Another one of her big things was she had posted "don't sell to me I don't sell to you". I thought it was great finally someone who wouldn't push shit on people and didn't care about doing reviews for money/discounts. Wrong! She has worked with rapid fitness before and still does I believe..had a code in her bio at some point. She's worked with other business as well…one being that tea company.

Shrinkingwoogs is another gem you all should check out. She's worse than Ashleigh and Stasha.

December 19, 2016
2:37 pm
Priscilla Waller, Supreme Fundie Cheerleader
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 732
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2013

Honest to God, what kind of adult looks at a box of Crunch Berry cereal and thinks "hey, this must be pretty health, it's made from CORN!"

And then she decided to stop eating the cereal after the milk turned brown and she looked at the nutrition label and saw that sugar was one of the first few ingredients. It's so obvious that she's expecting back pats, but HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE??? There's obviously a reason she chose the cap'n crunch over Cheerios or unfrosted wheaties (it tastes better because it's sweeter), and I just think it's hilarious that the unnatural brown milk was the tipoff. She eats much more disgusting, unhealthy things (see: all the foods she covers in a blanket of cheese sauce), soooo not really sure how this was a turning point.

Also, why does it never occur to her to check the nutrition label at the store? It takes 5 seconds to turn a box around and say "hm, 12g of sugar, I bet I could make a better choice." Plus her husband's a GOD DAMN FARMER, how can she honestly think that a diet of processed corn makes her a beacon of health? 

I try not to judge pregnant women on their diets, but she knows exactly what she's doing and refuses to change. Continuing with the same habits that contributed to the deaths of 4 other fetuses is just plain neglectful at best. Seriously, f**k her. She is the epitome of "I'm loud and say what I want because it's what everyone else is thinking! #honesty" trailer trash. 

December 19, 2016
4:01 pm
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 343
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

yeah, i've witnessed her being an asshole to her followers first hand. she spews nastiness for some of the most innocuous statements too. 

December 19, 2016
4:31 pm
Let me throw on my wig and eat some cake!
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2015

BlueLineWife meowed

I now officially Hate. This. B***h. What a disgusting and repulsive excuse for a human being.

I, too, looked at the bagel picture, assuming it would be no big deal.  I use an obscene amount of cream cheese and… That picture made even me gag.

December 19, 2016
8:20 pm
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

BlueLineWife meowed
She's had 4 (I believe it was 4 gravestone pics she posted) still births. I mean come on! She fully admitted to being told it's all weight related yet she refuses to use birth control (per her beliefs according to her). I'm sorry but she's selfish and this is just a different form of abortion in my head because she knows the outcome of all getting knocked up while being this overweight. Yet she wants to shame others for their beliefs….

this was my whole big issue with her to begin with. abortion is murder? okay. cool. but mothers whose children die due to neglect are charged with murder all of the time. what does that make her? i'd feel the same way toward someone who preached against abortion but willfully took hard drugs while pregnant. and she smokes while pregnant too? hah. this b***h. 

don't be a hypocrite. 

December 19, 2016
8:33 pm
Royal Meowjesty
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

anne frankenstein meowed

BlueLineWife meowed
She's had 4 (I believe it was 4 gravestone pics she posted) still births. I mean come on! She fully admitted to being told it's all weight related yet she refuses to use birth control (per her beliefs according to her). I'm sorry but she's selfish and this is just a different form of abortion in my head because she knows the outcome of all getting knocked up while being this overweight. Yet she wants to shame others for their beliefs….

this was my whole big issue with her to begin with. abortion is murder? okay. cool. but mothers whose children die due to neglect are charged with murder all of the time. what does that make her? i'd feel the same way toward someone who preached against abortion but willfully took hard drugs while pregnant. and she smokes while pregnant too? hah. this b***h. 

don't be a hypocrite. 

She's had 4 still births and still smokes?  F**king c**t.

December 19, 2016
8:45 pm

RESPECT Shitish Grifting and Scams meowed

anne frankenstein meowed

BlueLineWife meowed

don't be a hypocrite. 

This isn't even including her miscarriages.

Even though she's pro life and I'm pro choice her beliefs aren't what bother me it's that's she's such a freaking hypocrite.

December 19, 2016
9:57 pm
Royal Meowjesty
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

BlueLineWife meowed

RESPECT Shitish Grifting and Scams meowed

anne frankenstein meowed

BlueLineWife meowed

don't be a hypocrite. 

This isn't even including her miscarriages.

Even though she's pro life and I'm pro choice her beliefs aren't what bother me it's that's she's such a freaking hypocrite.

I'm not sure if I would consider her pro life, since she doesn't take care of her body while pregnant.  Isn't she just doing a prolonged abortion on the fetus?  

If she thinks abortion is murder, then she's doing the same thing just making the fetus suffer. Sadist murder!   Drowning it in cream cheese, sugar filled yogurt, chocolate protein bars and coffee creamer.

Her eating habits are some of the worst I've seen.  She's not eating healthy at all.  Sugar filled yogurt, cream cheese by the brick, cheese covered everything.  Fake food by the bushel.

*I'm very pro choice, but people like her?  hypocrites, fake Christians.

December 19, 2016
11:39 pm
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

eight god damn pieces of turkey meat and another ton of cream cheese? 

December 20, 2016
1:40 am
Devout Jesus jumper
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 993
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Getting pregnant is irresponsible and selfish with her history.  She probably doesn't even think she can bring this baby to term.  I really can't with this nasty, selfish broad.  Shes nuts. 

December 20, 2016
4:03 am

BlueLineWife meowed

She is VERY anti abortion: ok fair enough her choice but she has made plently of posts shaming those who don't believe as she does (she is deletes a lot of these after she gets heat from them) however here is my issue. She is morbidly obese and has been told she shouldn't carry until she losses a lot of weight. Sure she's lost a good bit but she started off at 500+ and where she is at now STILL isn't healthy for carrying a child. Ok but back to the abortion issue…she's had (this coming straight from her) 2 kids very early in her teen years one year apart she gave those 2 up for adoption. I'm assuming from her early teen pics she's posted she was able to carry full term because she wasn't as overweight (still very overweight but not how she is now) since then she has had numerous miscarriages since I've followed her I can't even keep count honestly. She's had 4 (I believe it was 4 gravestone pics she posted) still births. I mean come on! She fully admitted to being told it's all weight related yet she refuses to use birth control (per her beliefs according to her). I'm sorry but she's selfish and this is just a different form of abortion in my head because she knows the outcome of all getting knocked up while being this overweight. Yet she wants to shame others for their beliefs….

So, I'm normally only a lurker here so I hope I did that quote thing right 😉

But I have to break my silence here because this hypocrite makes me so mad.

I am pro choice yet I think IF you have an abortion, it should be done as early as possible, before the fetus is neurologically able to suffer and feel pain (as it is, there are laws in place exactly for this reason, at least where I live….not counting late term abortions, which are usually only done for medical reasons and quite painful for parents as is, hearing conservatives using those as an argument pro life is mindblowing to me every time sangry)

What she is doing however is torturing unborns by constantly having babys while at the same time knowing that they most likely wont be viable because of her weight. Her children die later in pregnancy or at birth, fully able to feel pain, growing in her uterus and not getting enough nutrition. At this point, as long as we are talking about ethical and humane decisions and not personal agendas, I think we can all agree that abortions early in pregnancy are less damaging for a fetus as what she puts them through.

How can you have 4!!! stillborn babies dead only because of you and not feel devastated and guilty? And more so, have more? I am horrified by her.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.