:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

OldJoy
November 14, 2016
2:10 pm
Youve gotta be kidding.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 374
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2016

Can I just say how amazed I am that you guys found the new owners IG acct. HOW?!

November 14, 2016
2:43 pm
Overly Ardent Goat
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 515
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

No sleuthing here. I was already following this person. Hadn't checked her feed in a while, gave it a peek last night and did a double take. For what it's worth, she may be more 'legit' than the other prairie mama clones. I think she possibly comes from a recent Amish/Mennonite background? Not sure. Anyway, I hadn't seen her post anything particularly snarkable before this.

November 14, 2016
2:57 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Judgey Eyes meowed
Did you see where she literally picked a framed picture of a horse out of the trash left by the Mittlers and put it in her house??  The glass in the frame was broken and it's all stained and covered in trash juice but she just had to have it.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLe-53gju3O/?taken-by=eebrubaker

What the hell is wrong with this woman.

November 14, 2016
4:49 pm
Death by Fiddle Fig
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2015

So, you bought the woman's house so you could stage a bunch of doppelganger pics and now you are proudly displaying her wet trash? Whaaat? How? Why? Do her friends and family know she is friggin nuts?

This is 100% the plot of Single White Female updated for the social media age. #nailedit

November 14, 2016
5:55 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Judgey Eyes meowed
Did you see where she literally picked a framed picture of a horse out of the trash left by the Mittlers and put it in her house??  The glass in the frame was broken and it's all stained and covered in trash juice but she just had to have it. 

Also:

trash juice

TRASH JUICE

TRASH JUICE

November 14, 2016
8:55 pm
Smudge Stick
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 565
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

Excuse me while I go off for a minute. I've been thinking about these prairie women a lot in the past few days. There's just something that switched for me after the nightmare of the election. I am just done with these mamas who only serve to birth new unnecessary children into the nightmare of reality while avoiding their own by having their egos massaged by strangers all day. Of selling their own simplicity by hawking products in total lack of self awareness. Of being so empty (while claiming otherwise) that they must buy each others' homes, spend thousands on products so that they are accepted into the herd, and display their idol's trash in order to find self-worth–no different than sorority girls or b***hy high school girls. Of doing zero to contribute to their communities in word or action in fear of chasing away followers, while insisting that they are all about natural and simplicity. Of demanding only praise while calling every bit of helpful criticism "hate" and telling people to get out if they won't kiss their asses, or by having a trigger-like blocking finger. Kristen's McDonalds campaign is the perfect metaphor for this: she's all romantic pie-baker until a check comes calling, and then she's all about selling offensively poor quality food to her glowing fans. This is America now, I guess. It's this big lie of lifestyle marketing. I'm just left feeling sad about a lot of things.

Sorry for yadayada ; I really should start oregonian_winesmiley

November 14, 2016
9:31 pm
Meat and Potatoes
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 311
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2013

the woman who bought the house is amish or mennonite, or was. Her husband's family still is. I feel like she's copying off her because she's just lost and has no identity. :/ 

November 14, 2016
10:47 pm
Millie Lammoreaux
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1086
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

Resting Trump Face meowed

Excuse me while I go off for a minute. I've been thinking about these prairie women a lot in the past few days. There's just something that switched for me after the nightmare of the election. I am just done with these mamas who only serve to birth new unnecessary children into the nightmare of reality while avoiding their own by having their egos massaged by strangers all day. Of selling their own simplicity by hawking products in total lack of self awareness. Of being so empty (while claiming otherwise) that they must buy each others' homes, spend thousands on products so that they are accepted into the herd, and display their idol's trash in order to find self-worth–no different than sorority girls or b***hy high school girls. Of doing zero to contribute to their communities in word or action in fear of chasing away followers, while insisting that they are all about natural and simplicity. Of demanding only praise while calling every bit of helpful criticism "hate" and telling people to get out if they won't kiss their asses, or by having a trigger-like blocking finger. Kristen's McDonalds campaign is the perfect metaphor for this: she's all romantic pie-baker until a check comes calling, and then she's all about selling offensively poor quality food to her glowing fans. This is America now, I guess. It's this big lie of lifestyle marketing. I'm just left feeling sad about a lot of things.

Yep, they are mindless breeders pretending to live a life of pure and simple goodness.
I'm sad about a lot of things too, and it's taken away any fun in snarking on these f**king idiots. Are the likes of OJ and MW so afraid of losing all their Trump supporters (?) that they just don't say anything at all? Or do they simply not care because they live in a world of blissful ignorance? Rhetorical questions, obviously.

November 15, 2016
1:53 am
anneperkins
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

suicidal houseplant meowed

Yep, they are mindless breeders pretending to live a life of pure and simple goodness.
I'm sad about a lot of things too, and it's taken away any fun in snarking on these f**king idiots. Are the likes of OJ and MW so afraid of losing all their Trump supporters (?) that they just don't say anything at all? Or do they simply not care because they live in a world of blissful ignorance? Rhetorical questions, obviously.

It made me so ragey when burts bris whatever clearly made her political affiliation obvious only to say she didn't make it political, for gods sake just f**king own what you said, you can lose followers, stand up for something, and since this is the old joy thread I'll stop with her, but why don't these bloggers do anything positive with their lives? They have such large followings they could monetize and donate so much to charities that desperately need it instead focusing on getting free overpriced crap from thirsty companies.

November 15, 2016
5:25 am
hashtagnofilters
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2016

anneperkins meowed

suicidal houseplant meowed

It made me so ragey when burts bris whatever clearly made her political affiliation obvious only to say she didn't make it political, for gods sake just f**king own what you said, you can lose followers, stand up for something, and since this is the old joy thread I'll stop with her, but why don't these bloggers do anything positive with their lives? They have such large followings they could monetize and donate so much to charities that desperately need it instead focusing on getting free overpriced crap from thirsty companies.

The streams look like this: 

Babies, babies, babies, babies, babies, babies, coffee, babies, babies, babies, fall leaves, babies, babies, red wagon, pies, babies, babies, babies, babies, wooden whatever, bath time, sleeping in highchair, babies, babies, babies, babies.

I wonder what these women will do when the children are bigger and they have lost their props?!?!?

It's pathetic and empty. 

November 16, 2016
7:00 am
None pizza left beef
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2012

Methinks "feet, feet, feet, feet, feet, coffee, feet, feet, feet ,feet, fall leaves, feet, feet, feet, pies, feet, feet, feet, feet, wooden whatever, feet, feet, feet, feet, dog, chicken. chicken

November 16, 2016
8:36 am
callthewhambulance
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

Thank you thank you thank you. You have perfectly described my feelings right now towards these women and their lack of any real substance during these trying times. There is so much you could stand for with a following that large, but I guess they just can't risk losing any part of a following that large. The worst is OJ's vague "we can be ok" post (with another photo of NOT her home) that came after the election. Yes, upper middle class white woman, you can be ok, because you already are ok and always have been and always will be.

And speaking on OJ's nauseating captions, I've found it to be true time and time again that the people who post daily about how "happy" they are in life are some of the loneliest and in most need of a hug and really are miserable. I think it's kind of a "fake it 'til you make it" mentality.

November 16, 2016
1:01 pm

I'm a newbie! Had to sign up to show you this…

https://instagram.com/p/BMzxym9jTrN/

Unless this is a Halloween costume (which I don't think it is) I am officially creeped out by them. What. The. Hell.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.