:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
November 17, 2016
2:16 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3699
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
November 17, 2016
2:25 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3459
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

I was hoping this would make front page PP lol

November 17, 2016
3:17 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

"Alex Brecher Stasia Bowen, we are so excited about having you join thehttp://TeamMX.BariatricPal.com family!! Cheers to a healthy new you in 2017!!"

Uh. So she's going with "not a sponsored surgery", really?

November 17, 2016
3:21 pm
unimpressive b***h
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 627
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2015

So begging in ig and fb wasn't as profitable as she thought so now she has moved her grifting to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/CNUf-SQ7UkE

It's the video she did when the GFM was first set up, where she has crying and telling her woe is me story. B***h was too lazy to make and upload a new video.

November 17, 2016
3:35 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

unimpressive b***h meowed
So begging in ig and fb wasn't as profitable as she thought so now she has moved her grifting to YouTube.

It's the video she did when the GFM was first set up, where she has crying and telling her woe is me story. B***h was too lazy to make and upload a new video.

She needs to work on her fake crying.

November 17, 2016
3:37 pm
A Pink Church
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2016

galskap meowed

Yeah that's pretty accurate. She doesn't want to put in the effort to do it the right way. She wants to half ass this surgery just like everything else in her life. She thinks they will cut out her stomach, she will drop to 150 pounds, and life will be peachy keen.

I had the bypass in 2002 when it was very new. There weren't psych requirements like there are now. I was 19 years old. I dropped a lot of the weight (starting weight was 400+) but hovered around 220 for a long time. I was still so extremely unhealthy for a decade after the surgery because I never fixed my head and issues with food. I only recently started taking my health seriously, and I work my ass off to be around 160-165 lbs now at 33. I still have a lot of psych issues to fix, but if she thinks the surgery is going to magically fix her brain, she is in for an extremely rude awakening. Psych requirements are in place now for a reason.

Excuse me for asking and please don't feel you have to reply. Stasia binges She refuses to go to long term therapy to address her food issues She will be having surgery BUT if she still binges, her small stomach will bloat and stretch. I just cannot comprehend her "logic". As you said it's not a magic fix all,

November 17, 2016
3:40 pm
The Grifter Who Cried *insert tragedy here*
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 315
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2015

I'm convinced that half of the people that come to her defense are only doing so so she doesn't suspect them and to keep the train rolling. There's no way people are so stupid.

November 17, 2016
3:42 pm
Ramona the Pest
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 827
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2013

She's ridiculous. She did spend time editing it though. I love how she is putting it out there like this is a new plea.

November 17, 2016
3:53 pm
The Grifter Who Cried *insert tragedy here*
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 315
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2015

Oscar meowed

She's ridiculous. She did spend time editing it though. I love how she is putting it out there like this is a new plea.

WAIT.

This JUST hit YouTube!? My god, I hate her. I really freaking do.

November 17, 2016
4:04 pm
ladykatana
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2015

Long-lurker here. 

I just….how do you……I don't understand…..what the f**k is wrong with this woman?

First, does anyone else wonder if she was having a conversation with herself on her instagram post when she was tagging @savingtomorrow_ 

That instagram profile doesn't exist and it sure sounds like she's "answering" the questions that she knows everyone is going to ask about the money, the cost etc. Did anyone actually SEE the comments from this mystery person or did we all just assume they were deleted right away?

Second, I'm not so sure that I would be taking weight-loss surgery counsel from this guy (couldn't figure out how to upload a pic so including link).

https://www.facebook.com/stacy.king.96558?pnref=lhc

Weight loss surgery coordinator who looks dreadfully unhealthy getting her free weight loss surgery in Tijuana. Ya, that's not shady as f**k at all.

November 17, 2016
4:05 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3459
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

A Pink Church, quoting is being fickle, but yes the stomach does stretch. I could polish off half a pizza if I wanted to. I eat bagels in entirety. I can eat donuts and ice cream and pasta. I ate a LOT when I was marathon training this year. My "pouch" HAS stretched and I work really hard to maintain my weight now. I've said in various threads if I had the strength then as i do now I never would have gotten WLS. After so many years it becomes a malabsorption issue more than a tool for food restriction. The only thing that i would say holds me back is dumping syndrome, which is why I believe she would have much better results with the bypass compared to the sleeve. She shows ZERO intent to better herself now. What does she think surgery will do? Trust me I get it and had the same mentality at 20 years old, but she should know better as a 30 something woman

November 17, 2016
4:05 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

"The surgery is only $4400, and I was able to work out a deal with the surgeon and get it down to nearly half of that."

…in exchange for publicity and mentions, I'm guessing? Because I doubt Doctor Mexico dropped the price out of the kindness of his heart. Which still makes this an #ad transaction subject to requiring disclosure. 

"The rest of the GFM is created for getting me back on my feet and out of this slump I'm in, while I find another job and get through surgery, and hopefully move home."

No, it wasn't. Not originally. Later after you started spending it on your rent and makeup and cell phone bills and deciding you needed money to yet again follow your sister across the country  and people called you on it. Suddenly you added a long ass amendment trying to gaslight about how the GFM was always for whatever you wanted, like some weird internet Minitrue trying to convince everyone that we have always been at war with Eastasia. 

Nice try, though. And like I said, work on your fake crying. A little vaporub on the eyelids works well. I look forward to your next performance!

November 17, 2016
4:06 pm
ladykatana
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2015

Darnit, that link didn't work. Stupid baby. How does one insert a pic?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.