:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
January 8, 2017
3:34 am
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

Dumb Blonde meowed

Walmart Sweatpants meowed
Did she misspell her GFM link in that imgur above or is it actually spelled "stasio" in the real link??

Nope, apparently it's stasio2point0.  Girl is putting in some serious effort into leaving her old persona behind, but all she's accomplished thus far is looking like a crazy fool who can't spell her own name.

the girl that originally set it up made the typo

January 8, 2017
8:52 pm
BSC
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2017

A Little Piece of Thread meowed

HootyHoo in Crisis meowed

This lunatic makes me so mad. She already has three donations, even if it's only $70 total. Why on earth would anyone donate to this person? She even admits she is a spendthrift in her longest GFM description of all time. That's your first clue this is a scam, you idiots. Carebears will never stop baffling me. 

And this quote from the GFM:  "If I could raise just enough to get me through that, everything will be perfect and it will be the most incredible Christmas gift, and lifelong gift ever!!!"  Hate to tell you this, Staish, but everything will only be perfect until the next crisis comes along, if ever.  Apparently, losing weight translates to a good-paying career, also. Who knew?! All you hams in college right now, stop throwing your money away and drop out immediately. Lose a few pounds, and the money will start rolling in. Who needs an education anyway?

A Honda Fit whizzed by me on the interstate the other day. The visual of that tiny car with Staish in the driver's seat and her poor passengers pinned tightly in the backseat had me giggling.

I thought she had her surgery paid for???? I have never given to a GFM to anyone. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. drool

I'm dying about the Honda! yeahok

I don't give to GFM either, some of them seem super sketchy. There was a woman local to me that recently had one posted and the whole thing seemed weird and grifterish. The only one I gave to was an acquaintance of mine…all three of her children and her dad were killed in a car accident. It was just too terrible. Definitely wouldn't give to one where the person just wants weight loss surgery.

January 9, 2017
12:53 am
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 338
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

BSC meowed

A Little Piece of Thread meowed

This lunatic makes me so mad. She already has three donations, even if it's only $70 total. Why on earth would anyone donate to this person? She even admits she is a spendthrift in her longest GFM description of all time. That's your first clue this is a scam, you idiots. Carebears will never stop baffling me. 

And this quote from the GFM:  "If I could raise just enough to get me through that, everything will be perfect and it will be the most incredible Christmas gift, and lifelong gift ever!!!"  Hate to tell you this, Staish, but everything will only be perfect until the next crisis comes along, if ever.  Apparently, losing weight translates to a good-paying career, also. Who knew?! All you hams in college right now, stop throwing your money away and drop out immediately. Lose a few pounds, and the money will start rolling in. Who needs an education anyway?

A Honda Fit whizzed by me on the interstate the other day. The visual of that tiny car with Staish in the driver's seat and her poor passengers pinned tightly in the backseat had me giggling.

I thought she had her surgery paid for???? I have never given to a GFM to anyone. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. drool

I'm dying about the Honda! yeahok

I don't give to GFM either, some of them seem super sketchy. There was a woman local to me that recently had one posted and the whole thing seemed weird and grifterish. The only one I gave to was an acquaintance of mine…all three of her children and her dad were killed in a car accident. It was just too terrible. Definitely wouldn't give to one where the person just wants weight loss surgery.

oh, the weight loss surgery is taken care of. now she wants everyone to pay her bills. 

January 9, 2017
12:57 am
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 338
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

does anyone remember when her surgery was? i'm pretty curious to see what's going to follow. 

January 9, 2017
1:07 am
Gelatinous FUPA
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 204
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

teen laqueefa meowed

does anyone remember when her surgery was? i'm pretty curious to see what's going to follow. 

I think towards the middle or end of January? Some reason the 21st or 27th is sticking out in my head, but I might be wrong.

January 9, 2017
1:14 am
Lying, Lazy BB Coaches with Accessory Kids
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

It's the 27th. And yes, I really need to get a life since, of all things, Stasio's surgery date is so firmly planted in my head!

January 9, 2017
9:21 am
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2333
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

^ I love your username

January 9, 2017
1:34 pm
Lying, Lazy BB Coaches with Accessory Kids
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

B***h Brisket meowed
^ I love your username

Thanks, BB!  I have Alice to thank for that one.  Back before Stasia left/was booted from Instagram and things were really rolling around here with lots of Stasia posts and commentary, PP called her a HootyHoo in Crisis in one of her comments.  It was perfect!  Thanks again, PP.  

January 9, 2017
3:43 pm
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

B***h Brisket meowed
^ I love your username

Thanks, BB!  I have Alice to thank for that one.  Back before Stasia left/was booted from Instagram and things were really rolling around here with lots of Stasia posts and commentary, PP called her a HootyHoo in Crisis in one of her comments.  It was perfect!  Thanks again, PP.  

grouphug

January 9, 2017
8:00 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

someone figure this out!

https://imgur.com/a/DnkPH

January 9, 2017
9:03 pm
Butthole Bellybutton

pizza or burrito delivery driver?

January 9, 2017
10:19 pm
petri73
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

My vote is for GNC so she can pretend she works in the health industry and get a discount on Quest bars and protein powder.

January 10, 2017
12:28 am
invisiblespacepickle
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2011

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
pizza or burrito delivery driver?

My money's on Clown Car Driver.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.