:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
January 10, 2017
12:40 am
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 338
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

this is exactly why she's the koolaide man of everything she does. because this is like the 5th DREAM JOB she's had. remember the last job was PERFECT (followed by 18 hearts) for her. now this is her dream job. dude, can't f**king anything just be a damn job? can't her life just be average. why does shit have to be falling apart and she needs everyone's money or everything is INCREDIBLE. that's why no one believes this large human anymore. 

also it's been 9 days since she's had a donation on her gfm. and i guarantee she's been pressing it heavily. 

January 10, 2017
1:44 am
All_Natural_nosweetener
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2015

When you search for her in Facebook, "caregiver" comes up under her name…. so her dream job was taking care of old people? I thought she wanted to be a teacher ….

January 10, 2017
1:52 am
The Livers of the Life
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 203
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2012

Alice meowed

HootyHoo in Crisis meowed

B***h Brisket meowed
^ I love your username

Thanks, BB!  I have Alice to thank for that one.  Back before Stasia left/was booted from Instagram and things were really rolling around here with lots of Stasia posts and commentary, PP called her a HootyHoo in Crisis in one of her comments.  It was perfect!  Thanks again, PP.  

grouphug

This username never fails to make me laugh. Great to hear the origin!

January 10, 2017
5:05 am
KipDynamite
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 945
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2015

All_Natural_nosweetener meowed

When you search for her in Facebook, "caregiver" comes up under her name…. so her dream job was taking care of old people? I thought she wanted to be a teacher ….

She has had "caregiver" as a job for a few weeks now, so it's not that. I don't think it's teaching either, since that requires degrees, certifications, etc. I can't even begin to guess wtf it is since she's such a damn liar.

January 10, 2017
6:18 am
Garbo's unironed underwear
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2333
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

invisiblespacepickle meowed

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
pizza or burrito delivery driver?

My money's on Clown Car Driver.

lmao

January 10, 2017
6:20 am
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

https://imgur.com/a/PwfEj

she quoted herself in her interview embarrassed but here's her oh so subtle clues. she can't keep a thing to herself it's so humiliating.

January 10, 2017
7:21 am
invalid username
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2016

What exactly will the youth be developed into?

January 10, 2017
7:54 am
my pet 'stache

Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

January 10, 2017
8:26 am
rocketman
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2015

invalid username meowed

Cauliflower crumbles.

January 10, 2017
8:33 am
invalid username
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2016

rocketman meowed

invalid username meowed

Cauliflower crumbles.

Dead.

January 10, 2017
8:36 am
Pineapple Head
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2606
Snarking Since:
October 19, 2011

Her dream job ever since she was a kid is at a store? The only store I thought of a dream job as a kid was the candy store!
She makes it sound like she was just in there and they offered her an interview, she has no qualifications to work in "youth development" is there a mall that has a play area drop off near her?

January 10, 2017
8:40 am
2 Girls 1 Cupzilla
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 627
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Dv8 meowed
Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

Unfortunately she deleted it, for now. She has a facebook though.

January 10, 2017
8:41 am
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

Dv8 meowed

She killed her IG after the haterzzz pointed out that posting her drunk uber passenger was shitty and probably could get her fired.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.