:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
January 12, 2017
2:13 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

TheDundies meowed

Whoever is her friend on FB, please keep us updated on what she posts!! I'm guessing right about now she isn't posting much because she's eating solid food & ashamed. An excuse/ long ass post will be up in about a couple days! Can't wait to see!!

i'll keep you updated. her last post was 9 hours ago. she just shared some videos and irrelevant stuff.

January 12, 2017
2:36 pm
Butthole Bellybutton

Yep, she got a job at the Y, her Younique Elite Green Presenter Pinterest is FULL of teen/youth-y stuff for her shiny new YMCA board.  Looks like she'll be a summer camp councilor.  Personal opinion…this is probably a good job for her, she seems stunted enough as a 30 year old to fit right in with a bunch of just-out-of-high-school co-workers. 

January 12, 2017
5:22 pm
really good pooper
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 473
Snarking Since:
January 1, 2015

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
I've done long liquid fasts before.  The first few days are the worst.  The best way to go about it is to get into solid ketosis prior to the start of the fast, that way you already have a very diminished appetite.  The reason they do liquid fasts prior to the surgery, and I might be wrong, is to shrink the fatty liver so that it is not in the way during the procedure.  I hope Stasis knows this and is head-strong enough to make it through the LF without any slip ups because the reason for it seems pretty important.  I would think that this surgery is the most important thing in her life right now and she will do anything, including liquid fast successfully for it.  I"M NOT WHITE KNIGHTING I swear…

…because she probably already binged.

That is my understanding as well. Even when I've had surgeries for endo I've had to fast the day before to make sure everything was shrunk down and not in the way. 

I've also heard that if a surgeon starts the surgery and can see that the patient hasn't followed the fasting instructions they will stop the surgery. I'm sure I've seen someone post their pre-op instructions and it said you must follow this diet otherwise surgery will not be completed.

Although in Mexico who knows what they'll do!

January 12, 2017
5:26 pm
Devout Jesus jumper
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1087
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

A teen youth summer camp counselor (which is a job for someone under 20) sounds like a nightmare job for a 400 lb person who can barely waddle let alone run after soccer balls in 140 degree heat. She must be planning on her teen idol alter persona Sleevena to take This job on. She's cray-cray for reals. Adore how Stasia thinks teens will just love her. BecAuse preteens are known for their lack of judgement, accepting of others, especially fatties over 30 who say things like "da bomb" and "hooty hoo".

January 12, 2017
7:27 pm
B**** brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2539
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Agreed. I think she's not suited to this job just for the sheer weight of the blubber she has to heave around after a bunch of active kids

January 12, 2017
7:32 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

Creepy Clown Camp Counselor

https://imgur.com/a/AK1Lv

January 12, 2017
8:22 pm
Jamming Cocoa Christmas down your throat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1041
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2014

As someone who spent two summers as a Y camp counselor she won't last. It isn't a job where you sit around and do nothing. You're playing games, taking field trips, constantly sitting on the ground only to get right back up. If she is indeed a summer camp counselor she won't last at all.

January 12, 2017
8:48 pm
a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 870
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2015

It kind of looks like she's wearing a scrub top in that last pic.

January 12, 2017
9:11 pm
KipDynamite
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 954
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window meowed

It kind of looks like she's wearing a scrub top in that last pic.

Nah, that's her purple sweater that she barely fits in.

January 12, 2017
9:21 pm
lobbywaffles
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3691
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

That dark matte crap is so dated. I don't get why she insists on wearing it.

January 12, 2017
9:25 pm
sweet potato-induced psychosis
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1994
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2014

really good pooper meowed

That is my understanding as well. Even when I've had surgeries for endo I've had to fast the day before to make sure everything was shrunk down and not in the way. 

I've also heard that if a surgeon starts the surgery and can see that the patient hasn't followed the fasting instructions they will stop the surgery. I'm sure I've seen someone post their pre-op instructions and it said you must follow this diet otherwise surgery will not be completed.

Although in Mexico who knows what they'll do!

Yep this was EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Any surgeon worth their Board Certification would stop a surgery if they could tell a person hadn't followed instructions and therefore was going to have serious complications. I'm guessing the same rules don't apply in TJ.

January 12, 2017
9:28 pm
sweet potato-induced psychosis
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1994
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2014

What 30 year-old's dream job is being a summer camp counselor? She cannot be serious.

January 12, 2017
9:38 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

sweet potato-induced psychosis meowed

What 30 year-old's dream job is being a summer camp counselor? She cannot be serious.

for clarity purposes: people are only assuming that this is her newest dream job. also she said in a comment that this shirt was from torrid so it's not scrubs.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.