:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
September 17, 2017
10:42 pm
cnn made me do it

Why isnt she filing a police report for domestic violence?? She's not talking about something that happened years ago in the past but an assault tgat happened THIS MORNING! She's willing to disclose all of this to the world so why not press charges?? I dont understand. Everyone knows who shes talking about. She'll call the police when "someone" hacks into her computer but not when someone is trying to harm her?

September 17, 2017
10:46 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7606
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

Didn't he only recently get a job, though? How was he paying "all the bills" if that's the case?

That's the problem with our grifter. She always tells lies and half-truths so you never know what to believe others-221

September 17, 2017
11:48 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1813
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

I don't know whether or not to believe she actually was abused, and honestly in my opinion therein lies the problem with Stasia. She has made herself utterly unreliable and everything that comes out of her mouth is met with questioning whether she is setting herself up for a grift. That, not whether or not she was abused, is her most fundamental problem. She is a liar and a scam artist and has postured herself to be the ultimate victim time and time again to get money from strangers on the internet. It's disgusting and shameful.
That being said, if she was abused, this is shameless exploitation and it is all falling in line with her being desperate for money for her move after "being robbed" (which I think is total BS, her car MAY have been broken into but I don't believe for a minute she had $500 just sitting in her purse). She is not speaking out or advocating for domestic violence sufferers; she is paving her stepping stones for the desperate plea for money to get out of Yuma we all know is coming.
She is the textbook definition of someone who has been sucked into the internet self pity cycle where clueless strangers sympathize and reinforce a persons victimization.

September 17, 2017
11:58 pm
Butthole Bellybutton

I smell a f**king grifting lliar who lies and as a victim of DV, she needs to GTFO. Forever. f**k this attention wh**e dirty f**king pile of shit b****. Try and monetize domestic violence. What, the car break in grift didn't pull in the cash you needed to drive north and leach off your "bff"? Now you gotta take advantage of and lie and cheat actual DV Victims out of their authenticity for your own gain? f**k this fat f**king see you next tuesday.

Like it's not a big enough barrier for us to get validation, support and justice now we have to deal with Stasis and her grift of the month.

We know you suck up this forum like the leach you are Stasis. f**k you. f**k you. f**k you to f**king hell. Sell your pussy because I am done with your victim game. Your one step from actual prostitution when you victimize the victims.

September 18, 2017
12:04 am
Butthole Bellybutton

To be clear . I worked for a y. Everything in her post including the f**king image she used is standardized mandatory reporting training that everyone that works with kids has to take.

September 18, 2017
12:50 am
KipDynamite
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 945
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

I've worked with DV survivors so I really don't want to doubt this story (even though I despise this delusional bag of air). But, I just don't get it. Most people have the hardest time admitting to themselves and others that they are a victim/survivor. We know Stasia doesn't exactly have filter, but I feel like if she were a legit victim… she just couldn't share this so fast. Forget that she's told a million lies, the timeline is what bothers me the most.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the truth were that none of the previous abuse happened. Maybe he did try it during her break for some reason, but her 350lb 6' self stopped him from doing it and now she came up with this ridiculous story.

God, I don't envy her pathetic life even one tiny bit.

September 18, 2017
2:17 am
thatistheugliesteffingskirt
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
September 15, 2016

As a DV survivor of years of abuse, I am loathe to call anyone a liar.  I keep myself firmly in the position of believing and supporting victims and survivors, because I know how absolutely devastating, humiliating and isolating it can be when you speak out.  Her size does nothing to affect her credibility in my eyes.  I've known many large women who have been abused terribly by relatively small men, as well as men who have been abused by women, and every combination I can think of.  Physical strength is the least of it, when it comes to fighting back.

However.

It is so hard to take her seriously.  I can see it being true.  I was surprised at how abrupt the split seemed to be, and honestly, her personality has been one that would appear attractive to many abusers.  But I can see her grifting for YEARS off of this.  This is the NEW 3.0 – Survivor Queen!  So inspiring!!!  Yes, I am eating some sour grapes, because I had virtually no support and very few people who believed me even after a conviction and jail time for the creep.  I had to build a new life for me and my kids, alone, and it never crossed my mind to crowdfund it, although DV is surely a good and valid reason if one must.  I was ashamed to ask for help from anyone, and certainly didn't put myself out there as a rep for all of the survivors.

No one should be ashamed.  If she's running on an adrenaline high from throwing his ass out, great.  I just really worry that whatever happened, she is going to milk the hell out of it and become someone who makes it so hard to take the rest of us seriously.

September 18, 2017
7:34 am
Hate Reading Since 2015
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 493
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2015

Like you all have said, I never want to doubt someone who says he/she was abused, but unfortunately for her and her lying past, I do doubt her. First off, if it is true and you were scared of his violent behavior, on the day you "out" your abuser would you casually be hanging out in the apartment pool? I mean I would think that if you outed the person who has been abusing you, that would trigger a violent response on his part. I would not even want to stay in the apartment let alone hang out at night in the pool.

She said she hasn't been posting selfies, or videos but in a quick look through her IG feed, there sure seem to still be a lot of selfies and videos. And it certainly hasn't stopped the promotion of her teas and straighteners.

And sorry, but what's with the red swimsuit STILL fitting her?

September 18, 2017
8:56 am
Farts and Cat Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 434
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

(bah, quote not working)

". .. what's with the red swimsuit STILL fitting her?"

I thought the same thing!  

September 18, 2017
9:34 am
Gutter ball
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 316
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2015

I see she's made more on her FB public. She really has been ramping up the woe is me posts. And I didn't realize her ADHD meds were stolen too. Has she ever said she has Been diagnosed with that! I only recall bipolar disorder as a possible Dr Google diagnosis

September 18, 2017
9:42 am
fat_to_fat_darling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2927
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

She's full of s h it.

From the way she makes Yuma sound, she wouldn't want to be in the pool at night AT ALL let alone with her supposed crazy ex running around. Sorry, this is too much all at once.

2 break ins and supposed domestic violence right before she moves? I don't buy it, and I don't feel bad for saying it. She is a grifter and a scam artist.

September 18, 2017
10:21 am
Walking STD
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 571
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2014

just coming to say, i question most people who instantly report DV to everyone and their mother.  victims usually "suffer" in silence.  It is embarrassing – and you are pretty sure "he is going to change"  

Guns don't kill pizza does 

I am sorry you went through that, I had a similar (less significant) situation of people turning a deaf ear and blind eye.  

I must lead a pretty boring life, I haven't gone through most things (robbery, hacking, being hit on all the time, etc) in my 45 years of life, that she has in this last year!  

September 18, 2017
10:27 am
Candace Started the Fire
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 526
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

I don't really want to get into whether or not this latest crisis is another one of Stasis' classic cons. But I will snark on it being wholly inappropriate to share on social media in the level of detail that she did. Share it with the police. And maybe don't go for a late night swim the same day you kicked him out, in the same complex where he lives? If it is true, she's making me extremely nervous for her safety. Yeah, I know. That's probably part of the con. 🙁

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.