:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
October 30, 2017
3:11 pm
Farts and Cat Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 426
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed
Alcohol may be a no no but that doesn't mean people abide by it.

Carbonated beverages are a no no but apparently Kenlie (All the Weigh) consumes La Croix on the regular idontknow

WLS is a tool. You can use it or abuse it. IMO Stasia put herself at a distinct disadvantage by going across the border for her VSG surgery. She has very little in the way of professional support and follow up care.

Would it really matter?

Think of Kenlie.  (if memory serves) her WLS was here in the states and she had follow up care and all it got her was a doctor telling her point blank that she was a WLS failure.  I have a feeling Stasia would be very much the same (in that she would, ultimately, do whatever she wanted to do. . .though I will say for the record Stasia seems to have done more with her WLS tool than Kenlie. .. Kenlie never even tried).

And as far as "support" Stasia could probably find support groups (hell, even over eaters anonymous) to go to if she really wanted to put maximum effort into her weight loss.  But the only thing Stasia ever puts max effort into is making herself a victim and grifting.

November 12, 2017
6:24 pm
tupperware full of chicken and sadness
Hamcat
Meows: 147
Snarking Since:
March 19, 2017

Already had a roommate issue and had to find a new place. What was it? Less than a month?

November 12, 2017
6:45 pm
Eric's Raging Inrection
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2017

tupperware full of chicken and sadness meowed

Already had a roommate issue and had to find a new place. What was it? Less than a month?

But wasn't it the BEST PLACE EVAR!!!? weren't her roomies THE BEST EVAR!!!? Just like everything else in her life, it's always the very best until it isn't. Then it was the worst, but the new situation really is the BEST!!!

I notice she asked for someone to do her eyebrows for free, and someone offered to, of course. She's a beggar, but too good to spend $10 at Fantastic Sam's.

November 12, 2017
8:22 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1918
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Who could have seen that coming – moving in with strangers you met on Craigslist?

November 14, 2017
1:17 am
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 343
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

it pisses me off how totally devoid of any tiny semblamce of self awareness she is. because the whole 'this is the best — ever.' from the beginning with everything from weight loss endeavors, to living situations, to relationships, to jobs, — every new thing this beast sets her sights on is the magic cure for her pathetic life.

and to be fair, if she did spend the $10 on her eyebrows, she'd get shit on too. but that's what happens when you are pretend poor to validate all the begging but end up with two new apple computers sprouting up in the background of photos/videos.

November 14, 2017
5:39 pm
Franky Doyles Plait
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 955
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

That Napping Nitwit meowed

Who could have seen that coming – moving in with strangers you met on Craigslist?

My guess is that they were pissed that she lets her dogs shit everywhere.

November 14, 2017
6:14 pm
Dumb Blonde
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2016

Her latest IG post makes no sense.  She says "Change happens when you stop fighting the old, and focus on building the new…" but hasn't her entire existence on social media has been about how hard her life was?  How she's always the victim and just one giant pity party?  She goes on to say "…By simply changing your thoughts from negative to positive, about yourself, your life, your future, how you treat people…" Really Stasia?  Is that why you got the surgery?  Guess you just didn't believe hard enough!  And finally, "…my world began falling perfectly into place recently when I stopped being proud, and started being grateful…"  Your world falls perfectly into place every week.  Blah.

November 14, 2017
6:32 pm
margaret farquhar
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 343
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

Dumb Blonde meowed

Her latest IG post makes no sense.  She says "Change happens when you stop fighting the old, and focus on building the new…" but hasn't her entire existence on social media has been about how hard her life was?  How she's always the victim and just one giant pity party?  She goes on to say "…By simply changing your thoughts from negative to positive, about yourself, your life, your future, how you treat people…" Really Stasia?  Is that why you got the surgery?  Guess you just didn't believe hard enough!  And finally, "…my world began falling perfectly into place recently when I stopped being proud, and started being grateful…"  Your world falls perfectly into place every week.  Blah.

she tries so hard to sound intellectual, which isn't new. i wouldn't be surprised if she pulled those exact words from an ig post from years ago. every few months she has an epiphany in the form of contrived wordvom. the only ones still buying it is her downline of idiots.

November 15, 2017
11:03 am
Farts and Cat Hair
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

Return of poo stained carpet and polka dot swim dress!  YES!

Wait, if her whole life can change if she just thinks happy thoughts then why isn't it going perfectly with her roomies?  She can't just happy think them into putting up with her?  I'm SHOCKED.  Shocked I tells ya.

I'm assuming the not getting along with the roomies thing was on her FB?  Let me guess, she made it sound like they were horrible monsters who took advantage of her?

November 15, 2017
11:27 am
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13850
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Dumb Blonde meowed

Little proud of herself isn’t she? Wonder how much the new roommate will love her once she realizes the dogs piss and shit everywhere?

November 15, 2017
12:41 pm
Dumb Blonde
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2016

Farts and Cat Hair meowed
Return of poo stained carpet and polka dot swim dress!  YES!

Wait, if her whole life can change if she just thinks happy thoughts then why isn't it going perfectly with her roomies?  She can't just happy think them into putting up with her?  I'm SHOCKED.  Shocked I tells ya.

I'm assuming the not getting along with the roomies thing was on her FB?  Let me guess, she made it sound like they were horrible monsters who took advantage of her?

According to her FB, she says "… The old place was full of negative energy and was an angry, hostile environment. The woman yelled and was really aggressive and I felt soooo uncomfortable every day. I did everything I could to avoid going home. I felt like I was doing myself a major disservice by staying there…"

But we're not done yet!  Stasia made sure to let everyone know she still just needs furniture.  What happened to the mattress her aunt gave her?  "… the main part of it broke when I was trying to move it to my new place.  And the mattress part is like a futon pad and it got toilet water lake on it at my old place…"  But no worries y'all, new roomie comes to her rescue!  "My first night there, I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3am to take a hot bath because I was so cold. I have one blanket, don’t have sheets yet, and I’m not on a real mattress. Basically a mattress pad on the floor for now haha. I came home from a really fun date and she had gotten me a new blanket and made up the bed to be warmer with some awesome sheets and comfy cozies. I slept like a champ for the first time in a while. She’s amazing!"

Stasia, you claim you work, you have enough money to go on a date, but not enough money to buy a mattress?  S-T-A-H-P!!!  Good job on losing so much weight,  you look great but you're still the same old Stasia.

November 15, 2017
2:05 pm
Farts and Cat Hair
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

How long before the new roomie realizes what a selfish sucking hole of grift Stasia really is?

So instead of trying to make her living arrangement better (re: get some blankets, etc) she goes out on a date?  Actually, that doesn't surprise me.  She probably got a free meal and drinks out of the date and we all know she loves to eat/drink (and get free shit).

Then again, can we really even believe any of this at all?  Has Stasia reached Shauna GFG level of yarn spinning where entire stories are just figments of her imagination?

November 19, 2017
8:23 pm
Franky Doyles Plait
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 955
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

Stasia wants people to share their Amazon prime account with her so that she doesn't have to pay for shipping. Sharing is caring! Except for when it involves Stasia sharing with someone else. others-221

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.