:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kerf 5: Conscious Unscuffining
August 4, 2017
1:21 pm
Real Life Taylor Swift Album
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2641
Snarking Since:
February 23, 2012

I've never gotten the sense that Kerf is into luxury goods.  She's not carrying around high end purses or wearing expensive shoes.  I don't even think she has a lot of expensive technology.  It seems like more quantity over quality, and a lot of her spending is eating out, wine, groceries, toiletries, etc.  She certainly buys nice things sometimes, but I would not call anything she's ever bought a luxury item.

August 4, 2017
1:54 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1008
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

She has expensive taste on someone else's dime- hence splitting the entree when she's paying, and ordering appetizers, separate entrees, and dessert when it's comped.

August 4, 2017
2:42 pm
precookedlentils
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1051
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

She buys a lot of cheap crap. She just posted more crap she bought on insta stories/her dumb blog.

Speaking of which, her "I grew bangs overnight?" thing. Does she not understand that those shorter hairs are likely breakage? Possibly from needing to be the blondest blond or a lot of tight ponytails? I don't care how great a shampoo is, it will not make your hair grow 6" in a month or two.

August 4, 2017
3:54 pm
Turtle Dub
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 438
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2013

Oh god I'd hoped we'd seen the last of Kath's salmonella and bean bake.

August 4, 2017
4:54 pm
thistle
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 774
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2015

The skinny jeans are not a good look on her. She seriously thinks she is sprouting new hair, because of some shampo??

August 4, 2017
5:06 pm
peppersmom
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
October 25, 2011

Why did she call "Sign of the Times" Harry Styles' "new release"? I don't know if he's released anything since that song, but it's been everywhere, and played nonstop on the radio for months.

August 4, 2017
5:24 pm
Profamateur
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2012

Lol thinking exactly the same thing.I like the blue top but those jeans are not good on her.Not a fan of those metallic flats either!!Jeez Kathryn just wear your $120 Rothys already.At least they are cute!!

August 4, 2017
6:22 pm
Ballin on a Budget
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 921
Snarking Since:
July 13, 2012

Never thought I'd use "hot" an Kath in the same sentence, but those jeans look great on her. She looks muscular and fit. The simple blue top goes well with them. Those metallic flats are a bust, though. She just has shitty feet and I've never seen any footwear look good on her. She's also posing like an awkward transvestite, but nothing new there.

August 6, 2017
10:23 am
She Reads
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 219
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2013

I think it's clear which one of them missed out on their youth by marrying so young.

August 6, 2017
11:42 am
thistle
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2015

Does he still work at the sandwich shop?

August 7, 2017
5:37 am
Destas Ponytail
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 608
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2011

deleted

August 7, 2017
7:41 am
newbiewon
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

How pissed was KERF when she realized she was going to spend her Saturday night watching a live streamed Phish concert on a sheet in one of Thomas' friend's yard?

She went fishing last week, Phishing this week, how much longer does she have to pretend she loves all this stuff?trainwreck

August 7, 2017
8:52 am
thistle
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2015

Haha that backyard looked so inviting! I get the idea she barely tolerates Thomas's friends and doing things in the country. I loved how she said Mason Jar is in CA this week, so she tries to do things she normally doesn't do. So, yoga, eating out, hanging at ACAC, etc. These are things she never does??

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.