:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kerf 5: Conscious Unscuffining
September 22, 2017
10:26 am
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1194
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

I'm just impressed we've had two positive, unforced (i.e., not when they're on vacation together) mentions of Larbs in two days. Is soon-to-be wedded bliss making Kath a nice person?

September 22, 2017
10:35 am
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2527
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

Daisy meowed
I did a double take when she said they were custom ordered. Looked like anything you could pick up at Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

First, totally agree. So cheap and tacking and blah.

Second, custom napkins?? Who does that? Is that a thing for a wedding? I mean I get paper napkins that are personalized (kind of a waste of money IMHO) but…customized cloth napkins? What is she going to do with 100+ napkins afterward?

September 22, 2017
10:51 am
DotCom
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 773
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2013

Am not a regular reader. Have we seen the wedding dress yet? Is it from Athleta?

September 22, 2017
11:51 am
BGD: Newborn on a Schedule
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 557
Snarking Since:
February 27, 2012

Grass Fed Hot Dogs meowed

Daisy meowed
I did a double take when she said they were custom ordered. Looked like anything you could pick up at Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

First, totally agree. So cheap and tacking and blah.

Second, custom napkins?? Who does that? Is that a thing for a wedding? I mean I get paper napkins that are personalized (kind of a waste of money IMHO) but…customized cloth napkins? What is she going to do with 100+ napkins afterward?

More importantly, who is going to wash 100+ dirty napkins and ensure they're all actually clean?  It's not like they're white so you could just bleach them all…

September 22, 2017
1:27 pm
concrete bunny bread
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1129
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2013

are the cloth napkins the favors? is kerf going to make them into a table runner post wedding? so confused. 

September 22, 2017
1:30 pm
Hair Tutorial
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 956
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

DotCom meowed
Am not a regular reader. Have we seen the wedding dress yet? Is it from Athleta?

smiley-laughing004

September 22, 2017
1:44 pm
Grass Fed Hot Dogs
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2527
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

concrete bunny bread meowed
are the cloth napkins the favors? is kerf going to make them into a table runner post wedding? so confused. 

Baby quilt? 

lol

September 22, 2017
2:33 pm
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1194
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

Can we take bets on whether any HLBs are there? I'm guessing Fannetastic Anne will be invited but I haven't heard anything about CaitlinHTP in ages.

September 22, 2017
4:02 pm
The Real Valedictorian
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

I absolutely cannot wait for Kath's rustic, burlap, mason jars, sunflowers, chalkboards wedding.  It is going to be a spectacle.   Still in disbelief that she is divorced and remarried in like a minute.  Take a breath, Kath.  It's not a competition.

What is the latest on Caitlin HTP?  

September 22, 2017
4:45 pm
alice
Meows: 12470
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Hair Tutorial meowed

DotCom meowed

smiley-laughing004

lollollol sha_clap2

September 22, 2017
5:27 pm
alice
Meows: 12470
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
September 22, 2017
6:46 pm
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2357
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Someone flat out asked her in the comments if she wanted more kids with Thomas and she said yes.

September 22, 2017
7:09 pm
precookedlentils
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1040
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

The Real Valedictorian meowed

What is the latest on Caitlin HTP?  

I think they sold their house and moved closer to her husband's business and she's working at the business now.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.