:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kerf 5: Conscious Unscuffining
October 2, 2017
8:41 am
precookedlentils
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1018
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

I think she looked pretty and I always say that you can wear whatever wedding dress you want.  I don't think I would have picked that style for her, especially with the high neckline.  To each their own.

October 2, 2017
8:44 am
peppersmom
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
October 25, 2011

Hair and make up, very pretty. Dress and jewelry, meh. They just seem trendy and not very timeless. At least the jewelry was yellow and not rose gold.

October 2, 2017
9:01 am
C-Villian
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2014

I think she looks very pretty and happy too. So much more natural and relaxed than her pictures with Matt back in the day!

October 2, 2017
9:07 am
Bacon in Beans at Restaurants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2562
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2013

Well, she was apparently unable to force Thomas to get his teeth whitened before the nuptials. 

She looks less self-consciouos and "clenchy" than the first time around. Experience, I suppose. 

October 2, 2017
9:17 am
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1141
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

She looks pretty and happy! Agree I probably would have chosen a different dress (neckline) for her, but she looks great and the pictures will hold up a lot better this time around.

October 2, 2017
9:22 am
birthing like a pilgrim
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 741
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

sponsoredcontent meowed
She looks pretty and happy! Agree I probably would have chosen a different dress (neckline) for her, but she looks great and the pictures will hold up a lot better this time around.

I'm pretty snarkless right now.

I do agree about the neckline, but I think she looks really nice. I like the hair and earrings. 

October 2, 2017
9:24 am
Beyotch Eating Crackers
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 915
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2012

sponsoredcontent meowed

Yeah, she has nice cleavage, it would be the perfect dress to show it off if you took the lace off that neckline. She looked nice though, her hair looked really pretty

October 2, 2017
9:57 am
Ballin on a Budget
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 905
Snarking Since:
July 13, 2012

Kath looks pretty and relaxed. I like the dress on her. I don't think a wedding is the time to put cleavage on display.
Although that dress without the lace on top would still be tasteful.

How long until she's knocked up? The countdown is on.

October 2, 2017
10:34 am
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2311
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

They both look happy and I think she looks nice.
Now how long until the ol BERF blog gets dusted off.

October 2, 2017
10:57 am
thistle
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 722
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2015

Perhaps a Christmas baby announcement?

October 2, 2017
11:10 am
nutsandberries
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2012

I think she looks very nice.  I hope it was a low-key affair and she doesn't drone on for weeks, because after all, she's done this before!  I noticed she had VERY few comments for a wedding post.  

October 2, 2017
11:54 am
carcat1
Cat
Meows: 33
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2012

She looked very nice and more importantly happy. Not a lot of snark in me today. Too sad. But she looked nice. snore

October 2, 2017
1:27 pm
alice
Meows: 12381
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.