:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

a beautiful mess
July 12, 2013
11:22 am

Hejhej said
I had to comment on the anniversary post on ABM, and ask why there where no mentions of Katie and the rest of the team in the post. I went back now to check if it wher published or not. It sais there is 284 comments on that post. I only get to see the ones from before I posted the comment? Guess they have blocked me or something?! rolleyes

No, they just deleted it.

That picture of Els and Germ sitting in that cafe. Worst outfit ever. How could she really think it looked good when she put it on and I remember so many people were like "Oh MY!!! SOOOO Freaking Adorable."

Love it! Keep them coming!

July 12, 2013
11:24 am

MORE! MORE! MORE!

party0006

And yes, the dogs, Trey and Emma, one of all the shit DIYs, and maybe one to commemorate all the f**king seasons. Those motherf**king seasons. Shit.

July 12, 2013
12:18 pm
jd mccoy

I don't mind Emma… but Elsie. F**king ELSIE. What an annoying, self-important little b***h. And her smug little face.

Her style is TERRIBLE… from her clothing to her "art" to her decor… it all looks like dirty old shit found in a pre-teen girl's room from 1976.

How can a MAN live in that apartment?? Jeremy surely has a vagina.

July 12, 2013
1:08 pm

jailed_jeremy said
I didn't hate the blog at first but then when I saw what Elsie considers her art, it was all over for me.  I know art is subjective but I mean, come on.  As a full time artist and gallery owner, her twee paintings make me want to punch some one square in the face.  I can't believe how much Elsie Fan Girls fawn all over it.  UGH.  UGH UGH UGH. drool 

Her art makes me cringe. I'm not a fan of their writing, but hey, maybe the majority of their fan-base writes similarly, and thus is able to relate to it? Their DIYs are rarely anything I'd give a go, but they present them in a fairly appealing fashion (aside from that filthy ladder). And if the recipes were more reliable, I'd try some of them. I mean, some of that food looks pretty yummy.

But Elsie's art is so bad. I drew a lot in high school, and was considering becoming an artist. Elsie's art reminds me strongly of the stuff I HATED when I drew it. xD I think she could learn to draw properly, if she admitted that she has a lot to learn, and really wanted to seek out instruction and put the work in (supposing that was her "dream"). But for whatever reason, she seems very proud of her badly constructed figure clones.

If she posted on conceptart.org, everyone would be flabbergasted she's selling her work, and tell her to go draw some more cubes and cylinders and go through FUN WITH A PENCIL. Now sometimes this gets on my nerves a little too, but there are artists on that site who have put in YEARS of work and study, who are still dissatisfied with their skill level. (Meanwhile I'd love to be able to paint half as well. Heh.)

I just don't get how she can even LIKE her shoddy artwork, when so many artists seem to be really self-critical. xD 

Kay /endrant. Carry on. 

July 12, 2013
1:28 pm

I'm currently interning at a small independent boutique/screen printing studio/ record label and it's amazing how well my bosses can speak about their business. Then there is Elsie in those videos who seems to have no idea how to describe her store and it's goals "we carry vintage and um cute things" drool 

July 12, 2013
4:17 pm

I have a feeling that Miss Skunkboy is on her way out. Everyone loves her dispite her ABM involvement. It won't take long before Elsie grows to resent her, if she hasn't already. Elsie wants to be número uno. She's not going to let any one be more popular than she is.

Every time someone bashes Elsie and Emma they always add BUT I LOVE KATIE! We already know they read here… It won't be long.

Rip Miss Skunkboysf-cry

July 12, 2013
4:33 pm

http://youtu.be/p4GqXLPgw_0
What in tarnation did she make??
Looks like a second grade school project for Mother's Day
Can't believe this woman owns her own business, zero professionalism. others-221

July 12, 2013
4:45 pm
Aunt Milly
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 636
Snarking Since:
June 20, 2013

thatsallfornow said
Can't believe this woman owns her own business, zero professionalism. others-221

uh

…Oh you mean she half-assed a project and the video where she posted the project to? Not surprised.

I'm offended though. My second grade Mother's Day projects were works of art compared to this I was twisting pipe cleaners and wrapping yarn around it in my mother's womb.

July 12, 2013
4:55 pm

I'm offended though. My second grade Mother's Day projects were works of art compared to this I was twisting pipe cleaners and wrapping yarn around it in my mother's womb"

Not offended by me I hope!
Second graders are allowed to make this kind of stuff.
Twenty something's aren't.

July 12, 2013
4:56 pm
Obsessed!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 201
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

thatsallfornow said

I know! She doesn't even finish it or have a 'here's one I made earlier, so you can see what it willl turn out like'… the end was just '[giggle] Bye!' seemingly midway through something she was going to say. What is this?

July 12, 2013
5:02 pm
Aunt Milly
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 636
Snarking Since:
June 20, 2013

thatsallfornow said
I'm offended though. My second grade Mother's Day projects were works of art compared to this I was twisting pipe cleaners and wrapping yarn around it in my mother's womb"

Not offended by me I hope!
Second graders are allowed to make this kind of stuff.
Twenty something's aren't.

Aha, no, not truly offended. All in jest. wink I forget sarcasm is lost in type on the internet.

July 12, 2013
5:32 pm
bananapie
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2012

Can I just say I am so glad scene kid hair is no longer a thing. Wow, Elsie's hair was awful.

edited because I cannot type.

July 12, 2013
6:31 pm
Miss.Lemon

The worse picture of Jeremy is the top middle where he looks like he put rollers in his hair I mean wtf lol.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.