:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
October 30, 2017
10:02 am
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Totally underwhelmed by her try hard costume.

October 30, 2017
10:42 am
Nearly Homeless in Diaper Pants
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

alice meowed
Totally underwhelmed by her try hard costume.

She looks NOTHING like Elaine Benes and her ridiculous dancing is way off the mark.

October 30, 2017
1:37 pm
satin's food
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 646
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

That's a lot spider stories…

October 30, 2017
7:42 pm
The Nick Young Meme
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2017

not necessarily a snark but why is this basic b**** under life style bloggers? by no means do i want to emulate her life but if anything she should be under instagram 

November 1, 2017
1:32 pm
Triscuit Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2013

Great. Now she is going to act like she invented The Sopranos.

November 1, 2017
10:48 pm
Sheep and Threats
Hamcat
Meows: 146
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2014

Keep your eyes on the "tale" — always keep your eye on the "tale."

Dartmouth education, ladies and gents. Money well spent!

November 3, 2017
9:38 pm
Blame the Jetlag
Hamcat
Meows: 75
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2017

I know there's nothing to be done about it now, but I really can't believe she didn't restart her blog when she left C&C.  Although she turned into a complete and total racist trainwreck, any actual "content" she generated disappeared within 24 hours.  She had the audience- just thinking about all of the people sending pics of their air-dried hair.  She could have parlayed her Europe trip into some form of income, I'd think.  Of course, I would not be reading her blog because of the horrible things she's said… so I don't know why I care.  Just a thought as I plan a trip to Lisbon- which was one of the more entertaining legs of her trip (but now I couldn't see any of her recommendations even if I wanted to).chair

November 4, 2017
6:21 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1918
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Blame the Jetlag meowed

I know there's nothing to be done about it now, but I really can't believe she didn't restart her blog when she left C&C.  Although she turned into a complete and total racist trainwreck, any actual "content" she generated disappeared within 24 hours.  She had the audience- just thinking about all of the people sending pics of their air-dried hair.  She could have parlayed her Europe trip into some form of income, I'd think.  Of course, I would not be reading her blog because of the horrible things she's said… so I don't know why I care.  Just a thought as I plan a trip to Lisbon- which was one of the more entertaining legs of her trip (but now I couldn't see any of her recommendations even if I wanted to).chair

On the other hand, if you’re thinking of getting a dog, you now know that no one can compare to a pug!

November 4, 2017
7:45 pm
Curl of the Burl
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2015

So when did she become afraid of crowds? Or did I miss the point of that mess of stories about OMG ANXIETY. dead

November 5, 2017
4:17 pm
prettyponies
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 836
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

I can’t imagine how dumb she looked at that sample sale posing endlessly with purses and dresses that are 4 sizes too big. I know it’s LA and others are probably doing the same but I can imagine she looked like an ass.

November 5, 2017
6:29 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

How much did she spend this weekend?!?!? Sweet Jesus. I googled the cashmere designer and a sweater runs about $1,000….A sweater, as in ONE eek

November 6, 2017
11:47 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 929
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Cardio4christ meowed
How much did she spend this weekend?!?!? Sweet Jesus. I googled the cashmere designer and a sweater runs about $1,000….A sweater, as in ONE eek

Did you see the cashmere jumpsuit? I cannot imagine how hot she must be wearing that, or how cold she must keep her apartment to be comfortable in that.

And she's back on again with a mini-rant against trolls, how she never attacks anyone. Someone pull out the receipts on her telling a woman to get a hysterectomy and die.

November 6, 2017
1:51 pm
Be Kind Rewind
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2017

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

Cardio4christ meowed

Did you see the cashmere jumpsuit? I cannot imagine how hot she must be wearing that, or how cold she must keep her apartment to be comfortable in that.

And she's back on again with a mini-rant against trolls, how she never attacks anyone. Someone pull out the receipts on her telling a woman to get a hysterectomy and die.

She shows so much maturity in her stories. How does she keep her job (oh wait…), I'd seriously be embarrassed to know her. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.