:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
November 19, 2017
11:02 am
Triscuit Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2013

hollygolonely meowed

I can't explain how creeped out I am by her current insta stories – in bed with a cuddling couple. eek

Seriously!!!! So bizarre! Did they have a threesome? DId she just crash in this couple's room instead of getting her own room? Why are they talking about infomercials? Does the couple not think her instagramming this is weird? I am perplexed.

November 19, 2017
11:42 am
hollygolonely
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2017

Alina keeps trying to hold hands with this girl so she wants that speculated at least.. everything is for attention.

Not saying you can't be physically affectionate with a friend – but like everything else she does, I'm weirded out.

November 19, 2017
2:39 pm
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1795
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

Triscuit Hair meowed

hollygolonely meowed

I can't explain how creeped out I am by her current insta stories – in bed with a cuddling couple. eek

Seriously!!!! So bizarre! Did they have a threesome? DId she just crash in this couple's room instead of getting her own room? Why are they talking about infomercials? Does the couple not think her instagramming this is weird? I am perplexed.

i bet she didn't get her own room cause she was expecting to meet a hook up at the wedding and go crash with him. When everyone was repulsed by her ugly dress and terrible personality, she likely just crashed with friends. Surely if they were expecting to room together they could have requested two beds. 

November 19, 2017
4:28 pm
Pink Coat Dilemma
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2013

God, her fake, attention seeking laugh is painfully grating. I almost feel sorry for her, because the whole situation (crashing with friends in their hotel room, desperate attempts to provoke the question of a threesome, her need to always be “on” with her juvenile statements and antics) is really pretty sad.

November 19, 2017
6:19 pm
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Holy crap, this rant is getting old. Shut the f**k up already. You are the biggest hypocrite, delusional piece of shit poser I have ever come across.
Hysterical how she rants that never in a million years would she care what someone else does yet that exactly what she’s doing every time she brings this shit up.
You are an asshole, Alina.

November 19, 2017
9:09 pm
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 435
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

That girl looks so uncomfortable in bed with Alina. You can tell they wanted her to get away. She probably wanted to seem like a threesome so she could gain s**t points.

November 20, 2017
11:36 am
Feast of Cheerios
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 628
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Yeah, I also saw that instastory of Alina and the couple. Either they had a drunken threesome and the other girl seriously regrets it, or the boyfriend and Alina keep hinting at a threesome and other girl ain't digging it. Other girl's body language was insecure and uncomfortable. She kept clinging to her boyfriend, holding him possessively and moving herself away from Alina. I mean, has Alina always been this creepy and inappropriate?

November 20, 2017
5:49 pm
cloyingcorpse
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

I'm glad I'm not the only one weirded out by that story of her trying to snuggle with that poor couple!! It feels like she's trying really hard to seem closer to that friend than she really is. Not to mention, she seems like a very grating, attention seeking friend to spend time with eek

November 20, 2017
8:50 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2024
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Feast of Cheerios meowed

Yeah, I also saw that instastory of Alina and the couple. Either they had a drunken threesome and the other girl seriously regrets it, or the boyfriend and Alina keep hinting at a threesome and other girl ain't digging it. Other girl's body language was insecure and uncomfortable. She kept clinging to her boyfriend, holding him possessively and moving herself away from Alina. I mean, has Alina always been this creepy and inappropriate?

I’m surprised her friend let her post those.

November 20, 2017
8:52 pm
Pink Coat Dilemma
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2013

cloyingcorpse meowed

I'm glad I'm not the only one weirded out by that story of her trying to snuggle with that poor couple!! It feels like she's trying really hard to seem closer to that friend than she really is. Not to mention, she seems like a very grating, attention seeking friend to spend time with eek

I don’t think Alina has very many friends (BUT SHE IS A WHOLE AND COMPLETE BUBBLE, SO SHE DOESN’T NEED THEM) so when she DOES hang out with the friends she has, she feels compelled to let her followers know that she’s not just hanging out in one of her 87 black lace bodysuits and watermelon ranting into her phone about her evil mother and what a zen master she was at age 4.

November 21, 2017
10:46 am
Salty AF
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2017

Get you someone that loves you as much as Alina loves Alina.

Man, so bummed I missed out on the 3 way "content".

November 21, 2017
11:01 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 939
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Salty AF meowed
Get you someone that loves you as much as Alina loves Alina.

Man, so bummed I missed out on the 3 way "content".

there is no one in the world that could love me as much as she loves herself. I didn't even realize it was possible to climb inside your own ass, but there she is.

November 21, 2017
11:35 am
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 435
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

I have never seen anyone type so much verbal diarrhea onto a instastory as this women does. And she keeps b****ing about being cold on the east coast, well maybe wear more than thin pants and a sweatshirt with a denim coat over it. It gets below zero regularly in the winter where I live and we may not look like chic retro vintage dreams with a side of modern skank walking outside but we know what kind of clothes to wear to not freeze. Plus it looked like 50 degrees. Grow up

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.