:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
November 28, 2017
2:57 pm
Salty AF
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2017

dingdongcharlie meowed
aaaand manic Alina is back in full force. No break in instastories for the past ten hours or so. Who needs sleep?!

She is nocturnal, duh. But for real, I feel like she is in a cycle: watermelon rant word vomit on how she is awesome and we are all trolls to "normal" Rinse and repeat….

November 28, 2017
3:50 pm
doesnt even go here
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2013

Ahh why can't I look away from the manic hypocritical rants?! Her lecture on how she's *factually* better than everyone because she's Cuban and can be the happiest person alive with the *literal* least IS INTERTWINED with excessive materialism!! She impulsively dropped $400 on a ring because it was on sale! After likely spending thousands of dollars on clothes this month! …but I'm a little new to her antics so perhaps this is standard behavior

November 28, 2017
10:06 pm
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Ahh, the predictable redundancy of her multi-day rants, fueled by her ass kissing lemming army.
b**** doesn’t have the balls to post her rants on her IG feed. She’s all tough when she knows it’ll disappear in 24 hours. Always droning on that how dare they limit her number of daily stories, but spicy Alina knows she’s a psychopath and doesn’t want the evidence to linger.

November 29, 2017
1:03 am
Pink Coat Dilemma
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2013

Alina: Whole humans are literally complete bubbles. The literally do not see themselves in relation to other people, so there is literally no reason to compare. Ever. Nick Young meme. Bye!

Also Alina: I’m literally a better person than those other people.

November 29, 2017
1:25 am
Asshole Parthenon
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 630
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

I don’t think I have seen this mentioned on here before, but before today I certainly didn’t realize Anine (rhymes with Alina!) was also a pop star!

November 29, 2017
1:56 am
LittlePaperStars
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 296
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2017

I hope Anine is seeing these. She's vile and deserves all the bad karma she gets. I agree all these rants, shes so badass when she knows they'll disappear. Ive said it before, shes totally in control, her permanent posts tell one story (a bit gross but relatively grounded) and her stories tell another. I honstly loathe her but cant look away, shes aa car crash.

November 29, 2017
7:19 am
Five Rosemary's and a Lamb Goat
Hamcat
Meows: 142
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2015

Alina: People of color are all about showing off their curves and cellulite…and white women just want to look like Taylor Swift.

Good thing Alina accepts herself and all her curvy, cellulite glory.

puke

I can not believe how oblivious she is.

November 29, 2017
8:46 am
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Made it through 25% of the newest Watermelon Meltdown. It was painfully boring. Funny how this WASP/privilege/rich whitey rant comes on her return from the fancy east coast wedding and Bush-compound Kennebunkport Thanksgiving (did that Bush visit even happen?) If her Bush invite was revoked it probably triggered this newest breakdown. But yeah, her boss should can her, she's a horrible reflection on the brand.

November 29, 2017
10:30 am
GoGunMe
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
July 26, 2016

I didn't read it all because Jesus H, who has time to read all of that, but I think my favorite part was about how trolling comes from boredom and boredom comes from privilege.  Well, Alina, wtf does that say about your crazy rants? 

November 29, 2017
11:39 am
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2024
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

I’m Jewish and I wish she would leave us out of this.

November 29, 2017
12:57 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

Why do her followers need her approval? Like wait, I’m Irish Catholic…please tell me thats ok Alina. These women need therapy if you need validation from this narcissistic whole.

Also blows my mind that her best friend is The granddaughter of a former US president. If that isn’t the definition of a privileged WASP upbringing I don’t really know what is. How are her friends not like FU?

November 29, 2017
1:28 pm
candycake
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2017

The thing that is most appalling about her rants is that she actually buys into the "loud black woman" and "emotional and dramatic Italian" stereotypes, just to name a few. 

Signed, a shy Italian woman who knows plenty of shy, quiet black and Jewish women.

f**k you, Alina. We don't have to ascribe to stereotypes to fit your view of the world.

November 29, 2017
8:17 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2024
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Cardio4christ meowed

Why do her followers need her approval? Like wait, I’m Irish Catholic…please tell me thats ok Alina. These women need therapy if you need validation from this narcissistic whole.

Also blows my mind that her best friend is The granddaughter of a former US president. If that isn’t the definition of a privileged WASP upbringing I don’t really know what is. How are her friends not like FU?

And the niece of another former US president!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.