:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
November 29, 2017
9:12 pm
Grumblings
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 435
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2017

Why is she not fired from her job? Nevermind the flat out racism, but all the sterotyping of different races/ethnicities?
And I love how she says "nobody cares about your opinion" well obviously you do or you wouldn't put it out on social media …if you don't want people calling you out then don't share your crazy ass rants.

November 29, 2017
9:30 pm
oosits and whatsits
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2017

Grumblings meowed

Why is she not fired from her job? Nevermind the flat out racism, but all the sterotyping of different races/ethnicities?
And I love how she says "nobody cares about your opinion" well obviously you do or you wouldn't put it out on social media …if you don't want people calling you out then don't share your crazy ass rants.

Holy shit please let her get fired.

November 30, 2017
8:40 am
literally the best and most chill
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

Literally made an account to comment for the first time. How much does anyone want to bet that if she is ever fired or leaves AB, she will NEVER post about their clothing again? Even though it is the literal best and she has been obSESSED with it for years. 

November 30, 2017
9:04 am
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Seems like someone is trying to justify herself about l laying in bed with Cait and her boyfriend. For someone who despises trolls, she sure gives them a lot of attention. I find that so sweet. Thanks for the meme, Alina.

November 30, 2017
9:57 am
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

literally the best and most chill meowed
Literally made an account to comment for the first time. How much does anyone want to bet that if she is ever fired or leaves AB, she will NEVER post about their clothing again? Even though it is the literal best and she has been obSESSED with it for years. 

Agree.  The girl is so all or nothing with everything.  So quick to obsess about the most basic thing and go on and on about it like she is the first one to ever lay eyes on it.  She is a goddamn Christopher Columbus. Maybe she and he are the same person.  

She was so up the ass when Cupcake was the greatest thing on earth and now she is the exact way with Anine. Until they burn her. 

November 30, 2017
12:05 pm
super_empath
Hamcat
Meows: 191
Snarking Since:
December 8, 2016

candycake meowed
The thing that is most appalling about her rants is that she actually buys into the "loud black woman" and "emotional and dramatic Italian" stereotypes, just to name a few. 

Signed, a shy Italian woman who knows plenty of shy, quiet black and Jewish women.

f**k you, Alina. We don't have to ascribe to stereotypes to fit your view of the world.

THIS. And I know plenty of white white WHITE women who are loud, curvaceous, and opinionated. Who don't take shit. 

What is she even talking about? This is insane. 

November 30, 2017
12:43 pm
oosits and whatsits
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2017

She blocked me and idk why.

November 30, 2017
1:34 pm
Pink Coat Dilemma
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2013

I’m not going to internet diagnose Alina, but let’s just highlight some of her behavior over the last few weeks…

*Excessive spending on crap she literally (no hyperbole) doesn’t need.

* Grandiose rants about her perceived superiority

*And now wanting to take off to Paris and chop off and dye her hair (not weird at all on its own, but in context of everything else…)

Are her IRL friends seeing her stories? Her family? If I saw someone I love show similar behavior on socia media, I’d reach out because I’d be really concerned.

November 30, 2017
8:59 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Ya gurl is growing some saddlebags.
As for the hair, I voted YES to it because I think she’ll look stupid. And how dare her stylist not get her in tomorrow! Doesn’t he know who she is?

November 30, 2017
10:19 pm
Geriatric Cuban Casanova
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2017

Should we let her know that the new Anine Bing campaign she's obsessing over highlights white American women? sfun_blahblah

December 1, 2017
8:26 am
Fruit Flies Inc.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 375
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

alina words: i want to get my hair cut short and dye it platinum blonde

posts inspo pic: basic shoulder length bob with highlights

isn't a blonde bob the epitome of a "tea dress" or whatever the f**k she calls basic white women who wear pea coats and get married? i have a shoulder length bob with highlights and i'm here to say it is the most basic hair on earth so why would a spicy, worldly, unique influencer like her want with that hair? seems like she is SFWing her boss after her little anti-white tirade

December 1, 2017
8:47 am
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

isn't this a more accurate representation of her description?

Image result for paris jackson bleached hair

December 1, 2017
8:49 am
TrollSlayer
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2017

Long time lurker here and after Alina's latest IG rants I have to say I'm now totally bored with her, it's so predictable – I've been following her since her Cupcakes breakdown and her behaviour patterns are almost like clockwork. The highs/lows/erratic episodes/racist, sexist, childhood poverty rants she goes through are so clear to see – can she not see it herself?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.