:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
December 1, 2017
9:24 am
Salty AF
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2017

How many pictures does she have of herself saved on her phone? I find that so odd. I have to think half of her phone's storage is taken up by pics of herself standing in front of her mirror being thirsty for attention. 

December 1, 2017
2:57 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 630
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

Salty AF meowed

How many pictures does she have of herself saved on her phone? I find that so odd. I have to think half of her phone's storage is taken up by pics of herself standing in front of her mirror being thirsty for attention. 

When she was literally in Europe she talked about having three phones, so who knows how she uses them for the crap she posts.

December 1, 2017
3:01 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1901
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Seriously anticipating the hot mess her dream hair is going to be if she refuses to style it.

December 1, 2017
3:16 pm
cloyingcorpse
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

So glad someone pointed out the saddlebags, I couldn't remember the word for that skinny-fat look!! I'm all for body positivity and everything but Alina is constantly going on about how she's better than all of us because she's *naturally* skinny rolleyes like honey, people don't eat healthy and work out to look like you do with the long ass torso and flapping saddlebags eek

December 1, 2017
4:03 pm
self righteous twat
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 30, 2017

I just watched her instastory and she is on her way to get her haircut RIGHT NOW. (Color to come next week.) I am on the edge of my seat to see this cut…

oregonian_winesmileypopcorn

December 1, 2017
4:47 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 630
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

It looks really good, actually. She should just leave it and not dye it, though.

December 1, 2017
4:50 pm
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Cue the excessive vanity.

December 1, 2017
5:00 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1901
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Asshole Parthenon meowed

It looks really good, actually. She should just leave it and not dye it, though.

Agree. But interested to see how it looks if it’s not blown out/styled, how she usually wears her hair.

December 1, 2017
5:03 pm
patiobeersandpeonies
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1169
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2012

Fruit Flies Inc. meowed

seems like she is SFWing her boss 

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING. 

December 1, 2017
5:22 pm
Pink Coat Dilemma
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2013

Why does someone who allegedly loves the f**k out of herself, and daily celebrates how literally magical she is, have the need to put the puppy filter on the majority of her selfies?
A while back she posted a photo about how OMG AMAZING some product was at giving her a glow, but the queen of spice used a filter while shouting about how gorgeous her skin was.
I mean, it’s Alina, so I shouldn’t expect logic, but come on.

December 1, 2017
5:36 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

She just posted 9 pictures of herself. So much second hand embarrassment

December 1, 2017
6:33 pm
SerenaWilliamsburg
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

I think it would look chic if she went dark and then added back in some of her own honey/gold/brown tones vs. platinum. It would suit her skin tone and make her eyes pop. There are other ways to roughen up the texture. It also looks great as-is, but she’s going to need to wash it more!

December 1, 2017
7:50 pm
THRILLED
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

The lady boss commented on Alina's hair post from a couple of hours ago, so I hopped onto her IG and saw that she now follows Alina on IG too. Not sure how this will play out. popcorn

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.