:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
December 1, 2017
9:28 pm
brinx
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 213
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2013

It's funny how behind Alina is on everything. A Current Affair has been going on for years, for someone who is a ~*vintage expert*~ you'd think she would have know about it long ago…but nope here she is acting like she's Christopher Columbus discovering something new. drool

December 1, 2017
10:03 pm
Salty AF
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2017

Hate her soul, love her hair.

December 1, 2017
10:28 pm
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1795
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

Salty AF meowed

It only looks decent right now because it was professionally styled. Her hair is poofy as hell, it reminds me of side show bob hair

December 1, 2017
10:34 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2304
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

It's hilarious that a reader is like "ooo ahh your new cut totally shows off your natural wave."

Sis, someone curled and styled that.

December 2, 2017
10:01 am
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

I really can’t understand her constant, daily attempts to convince the universe how amazing and wonderful she is. It’s rather sad.
I don’t know about you, but the testimony from her Uber driver convinced me.

December 2, 2017
10:06 am
Pool Party (The Pool Part of the Party)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1075
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

evil dark squirrel meowed

Salty AF meowed

It only looks decent right now because it was professionally styled. Her hair is poofy as hell, it reminds me of side show bob hair

Loving the hair since my hair is similar and I'm contemplating cutting it. I'm super excited how it'll look in a couple of weeks. Sure it looks great coming straigt from the hairdresser.

December 2, 2017
10:22 am
alice
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 12541
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

patiobeersandpeonies meowed

Fruit Flies Inc. meowed

seems like she is SFWing her boss 

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING. 

Yep. At C&C she morphed into Cuppy's highlights-and-flatiron-waves. Now she's basically getting Anine's hair. 

Very creative, much individual, such innovator.

December 2, 2017
12:30 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2024
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Pool Party (The Pool Part of the Party) meowed

evil dark squirrel meowed

Salty AF meowed

Loving the hair since my hair is similar and I'm contemplating cutting it. I'm super excited how it'll look in a couple of weeks. Sure it looks great coming straigt from the hairdresser.

Yeah – looks great now. Not so sure how it will look pale blond and frizzy. I’ve always thought her hair would look better if she deep-conditioned every week and used a product that allowed her natural wave to shine without frizzing.

I did learn something from her – I thought her boss’s name was pronounced A-neen. But apparently it is A-nina.

December 2, 2017
1:48 pm
TodayOnly
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 336
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2013

I have similar hair to hers, a natural wave and can’t tend to go towards frizzy if I don’t do anything with it. I’ve had short hair before and it require maintenance, even if she dyes it, a natural wave is hard to maintain without doing something to your hair. She’ll either need to do slight curls to it, or straighten and put in waves. I think her hair does look good but like you all have said, she just came from the hair salon. Prior to Cuppy she’d get a blowout once a week and have it hold until the next week, I wonder what she’ll do with this new style?

December 2, 2017
9:55 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

1. What did she do to her thumb that requires her to hide it!
2. Do you think she compensates her housecleaner adequately for all she does (taking home laundry, husband fixing her car, etc) or does she think that their compensation is the privilege of living in her golden shadow?
3. All these bloggers wax poetic about the cards, stickers, boxes, tissue, etc all their purchases are delivered in. That is a CRAZY amount of packaging and wasted paper! It may look pretty, but I thought people were moving towards using less!

December 2, 2017
10:27 pm
Blame the Jetlag
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2017

That Napping Nitwit meowed
2. Do you think she compensates her housecleaner adequately for all she does (taking home laundry, husband fixing her car, etc) or does she think that their compensation is the privilege of living in her golden shadow?
3. All these bloggers wax poetic about the cards, stickers, boxes, tissue, etc all their purchases are delivered in. That is a CRAZY amount of packaging and wasted paper! It may look pretty, but I thought people were moving towards using less!

To answer #1, she is a compulsive picker.  I unfollowed her so I didn't see, but I'd guess that she has destroyed the skin around her thumbnail.

December 2, 2017
11:43 pm
That Napping Nitwit
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 17, 2014

Blame the Jetlag meowed

That Napping Nitwit meowed

To answer #1, she is a compulsive picker.  I unfollowed her so I didn't see, but I'd guess that she has destroyed the skin around her thumbnail.

By the way – Am I the only one who thinks she is lobbying to be a model for Anine Bing – either on IG or in the AB catalogs/lookbooks? She has been posting SO many pics of herself posing in the AB bras and other things she bought (as well as posting a bunch of pics of Anine and others wearing the stuff. I’m sure she thinks she should be one of their models.

December 3, 2017
12:32 am
oosits and whatsits
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2017

She’s gained weight (skinny fat)

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.