:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
December 3, 2017
5:24 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 630
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

Lol at her dad who is even telling her to knock it off with the f**king puppy filter.

December 3, 2017
7:22 pm
Hip Checked on Aisle

Hello— recent lurker and follower of Alina’s instastories. Holy moly. Does she spend every waking minute furiously typing and talking into her phone? I’m exhausted for her. How is this considered living your best life?

It’s too bad. I sometimes enjoy her outfit posts (when they don’t entail 1,000 selfies in her lingerie) and she introduced me to Anine Bing, which is a cute brand. She’s a beautiful girl IMO but I feel like she should be out there actually experiencing life rather than doing so through her phone and getting worked up over trolls.

December 3, 2017
7:29 pm
Weary
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 652
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

Alina can create as many fake profiles as there are minutes in the day, but she is still a anti-semitic racist who called for women to be choked by socks and sterilized.

December 3, 2017
7:47 pm
Hip Checked on Aisle

Am I the fake profile? I started following her recently so I don’t know about the Anti-Semitic rants. Feel free to enlighten me. All I’ve witnessed so far is an exhausting stream of rants against white American women, endless lingerie photos, too many dog filters and delusions of grandeur.

December 4, 2017
6:05 am
dolosalty
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
May 24, 2017

Sideburns Lady at Table 9 meowed
I really can’t understand her constant, daily attempts to convince the universe how amazing and wonderful she is. It’s rather sad.
I don’t know about you, but the testimony from her Uber driver convinced me.

oooh i must have missed that! what did he say?

December 4, 2017
dolosalty
Kitten
Snarking Since:
May 24, 2017

I really can’t understand her constant, daily attempts to convince the universe how amazing and wonderful she is. It’s rather sad.

December 4, 2017
dolosalty
Kitten
Snarking Since:
May 24, 2017

December 4, 2017
6:06 am
dolosalty
Kitten
Snarking Since:
May 24, 2017

sorry for f*ing up the thread with the repeated posts which i can't for some reason delete :$

December 4, 2017
10:21 am
gem
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2017

dolosalty meowed

i believe sideburns is referencing when her uber driver "told her" that he drives thousands of people so he can tell when someone is genuinely happy and SHE is so happy and living her best life. it was so phony and fake. and just to play devils advocate….if her uber driver actually said that, why would you go and broadcast that to your friends and followers..why do you feel like they need to know….. 

December 4, 2017
10:44 am
AWalkInTheSnark
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

oosits and whatsits meowed
She’s gained weight (skinny fat)

Yes, she has, which normally I wouldn't find snark-worthy but how much she has flaunted her natural thinness as something that makes her so much better than other people makes this quite amusing and ironic. 

Half of her self-obsessed rants end in "f*ck you haters, I eat whatever I want and I'm a twig, must suck to be jealous," which I have never understood. Yo Alina, newsflash, your metabolism does determine your worth. 

December 4, 2017
11:29 am
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

gem meowed

dolosalty meowed

i believe sideburns is referencing when her uber driver "told her" that he drives thousands of people so he can tell when someone is genuinely happy and SHE is so happy and living her best life. it was so phony and fake. and just to play devils advocate….if her uber driver actually said that, why would you go and broadcast that to your friends and followers..why do you feel like they need to know….. 

That was exactly the Uber testimony.
I don’t know about you, but I’m believer.

December 4, 2017
12:05 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 939
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

This was the last thing I saw on her feed before I put the phone down and went out into the world – She is dying her hair blonde and getting it cut like 1/2 of white american women.

very spicy, much Cuban.

December 4, 2017
2:40 pm
JaneSmith
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

I am sooooo sick of her referring to her crappy old tee shirts as vintage. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.