:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Alina Gonzalez / thehyperbalist
December 4, 2017
5:14 pm
Cardio4christ
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2012

I feel like you could have bought any of those shirts from Urban Outfitters in like 2005. So fashionable

December 4, 2017
6:45 pm
LittlePaperStars
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 296
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2017

If I'm not mistaken Chantal Thomass started in the 70s so at best her fits like a glove (it doesnt the strap kept falling down) isnt exactly ancient. My mum used to have drawers of the stuff its not so rare.
Also I feel like someone should tell her Lin didnt write the songs for Curb Your Enthusiam, Justin Hurwitz did. But cant work out if it'll set of a Latino rant or one of her 'at one with Jews' rants. Im hoping she digs herself into a hole over it before some corrects her so she has to backtrack and pretend she knew. And shes just so into LMM she didnt even get the blatant Hamilton reference. She likes to think shes so cultured but so mainly moron

December 6, 2017
1:32 pm
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Her last IG post (the haircut) reminds me of the Cowardly Lion. Must be the orange shirt, hair, and ear/nose combo. Where's the platinum blonde? Can't wait to see it with 4" black roots.

December 6, 2017
1:52 pm
hollygolonely
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2017

Sorry love but it is VERY bad PER SE.

December 6, 2017
4:56 pm
alice
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 12541
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

hollygolonely meowed

She needs to stop trying to make everyone believe she is literally so talented at literally everything. And she also needs to accept that opinions don't always come from jealousy, they come because girl you cannot sing.

December 7, 2017
10:55 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 939
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

alice meowed

hollygolonely meowed

She needs to stop trying to make everyone believe she is literally so talented at literally everything. And she also needs to accept that opinions don't always come from jealousy, they come because girl you cannot sing.

nah, we're all just jealous haters because we are white women who aren't naturally thin like Miss Spicy over there.

December 7, 2017
7:04 pm
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

“They don’t do anything. They are utterly meaningless, but they come with a sound like they’re not.”
- Alina talking about a stink bug, but really describing herself.

December 8, 2017
9:19 am
Salty AF
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2017

Sideburns Lady at Table 9 meowed
“They don’t do anything. They are utterly meaningless, but they come with a sound like they’re not.”
– Alina talking about a stink bug, but really describing herself.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2smiley-signs064bandwagonsani_elephantdancehigh-fivelolclap

December 8, 2017
12:11 pm
Sideburns Lady at Table 9
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

Anyone want to take bets about whether she’s going to wear that hideous, green, backwards dress to tonight’s holiday party?

December 9, 2017
11:11 am
alice
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 12541
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Sideburns Lady at Table 9 meowed
Anyone want to take bets about whether she’s going to wear that hideous, green, backwards dress to tonight’s holiday party?

Pfft she'll probably wear duct tape over her nipples and a mesh thong under a saran wrap dress, because God forbid ten minutes pass without her being the center of attention.

December 9, 2017
4:53 pm
Sheep and Threats
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2014

Honestly, how much do you think she spends on clothes per month? Anyone want to guestimate? It's got to be a boatload, which, if you can afford it, good for you. But I can't imagine she makes that much. Her level of consumption is up there with some of the $$$ making fashion bloggers. Granted she shops at less expensive and *vintage* places, but still….amazing.

December 10, 2017
11:23 am
Pool Party (The Pool Part of the Party)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1075
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

How much money does she make? Her apartment in Silver Lake must be around 2000$ I guess. I don't know much about American salaries for a DIRECTOR.

December 10, 2017
1:35 pm
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 905
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2014

She is very thirsty today. others-221

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.