:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
November 28, 2016
1:49 pm
Let them eat cake
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1319
Snarking Since:
July 6, 2012

She got called out on IG. The post on Merci chocolates. But she's deleted the comment.Other women commented. I'm surprised she didn't delete their comments. Her daughter is precious. Looks just like her dad. Gotta pay the bills.

November 28, 2016
2:24 pm
ImNotLikeARegularMomImACoolMom
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

My Tie Sux meowed

She got called out on IG. The post on Merci chocolates. But she's deleted the comment.Other women commented. I'm surprised she didn't delete their comments. Her daughter is precious. Looks just like her dad. Gotta pay the bills.

What was the deleted comment?popcorn

November 28, 2016
4:19 pm
Salinda Murdabizness
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2013

Nothing says "we're so grateful and giving back" like a sponsored post! Jesus, anyone who can follow this woman and not be appalled must be blind. She is disgusting.

November 29, 2016
1:18 am
Not Saying It Was Squirrels
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 406
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2014

Well, it was slightly better than the post for Merci right after Martin's funeral. Kinda. rolleyes

November 29, 2016
3:24 am
pearl
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1219
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2013

I kind of want to vomit.

I agree, everyone grieves in their own ways, but yeesh lady. I've been sick with mono for what feels like decades and I know I've been under a rock but I didn't even know she was DATING, let alone married.

is she a sociopath? Does she miss Martin? How does this all work? I'm sensitive and grieve for forever so I obviously am seeing the situation through my own perspective

November 29, 2016
4:15 am
Hidden
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2016

There's a new blog post up written by 'Richard'… I just can't even process it.

November 29, 2016
5:12 am
Chief Johnson in customer relations
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 206
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2016

Anyone else catch that Lydia referred to 'Daddy-Martin'? Does that mean the kids are having to call them 'Daddy-Martin' and 'Daddy-Richard'? Ughhhh.

Also that post was so poorly written. I don't understand the narrative Emily's trying to push now. It's like she's saying 'hey guys, look at what a nice guy he is' like it'll distract from the fact that the whole situation is f**ked up.

November 29, 2016
5:25 am
Satans Fluffer
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 373
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2013

Omg, it sounds like sweet Lydia (who looks so much like Martin that it is almost painful to look at her adorable face) was trying to hide her sadness from Richard to protect him from it in her own little way. I don't think she was made happy by him looking at her as he seemed to feel…I think she was trying to hide her feelings when he was looking at her. Also, she already calls Richard "daddy"? This is so f**king sad. I hope those kids are in therapy. And Emily, too. Richard doesn't sound like an asshole per se, but this whole situation is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine.

November 29, 2016
5:35 am
great but does it spark joy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3984
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2012

shilly no mates meowed
Anyone else catch that Lydia referred to 'Daddy-Martin'? Does that mean the kids are having to call them 'Daddy-Martin' and 'Daddy-Richard'? Ughhhh.

Also that post was so poorly written. I don't understand the narrative Emily's trying to push now. It's like she's saying 'hey guys, look at what a nice guy he is' like it'll distract from the fact that the whole situation is f**ked up.

That is exactly it. "it's okay, guys, he's so NICE so it's all fine! It's fine! IT'S ALL FINE".

November 29, 2016
6:35 am
One-armed bundit
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

shilly no mates meowed

Worse. Sounds like Richard is "Daddy" and Martin is "Daddy-Martin". Nice little down-grade.

It's appalling. I call my step-father "dad" now but I made that choice when I was around 10. It was a way of letting him know I accepted him as a father-figure etc. If I was FF I would insist my kids call the new "father" by his first name to begin with. If they want to call him dad later on that's their own decision. The kids already have a "daddy". Ugh.

November 29, 2016
6:52 am
One-armed bundit
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

Also, I have been reading GOMI for months, finally registered. This whole situation is so awful. On one hand I do feel bad that she's probably gone off the rails and this is her coping mechanism in adversity (it's a much nicer thought than her being a cold hearted psychopath).. on the other it makes me sick that, in my opinion, Richard has jumped into Martin's – still warm – shoes. If he honestly is the nicest sweetest bloke in the world (which he obv totes is because his post says so rolleyes… ) he would NOT do any of the things he has done. No nice respectful person would marry a new widow who's clearly messed up, take over as "daddy" so quickly, agree to couple/marriage announcement Christmas cards…  even if the one you loved begged! Be supporting, yes. But back off and have some respect!

Her behaviour can be slightly forgiven in some cases because it could be grief. Him … I seriously dislike. others-221

November 29, 2016
8:01 am
Sucks to your Assmar
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 702
Snarking Since:
July 15, 2014

That post made me so sad and I agree that Lydia was not happy when she would smile. She just didn't want to show her emotions to Richard, which I totally get. The whole Daddy vs Daddy-Martin thing makes me soooo sad and disappointed in both Emily and Richard. When my Mom got remarried when I was 3 years old she would tell us that it hurt my step-dad's feelings if we didn't call him Dad. Being a little happy kid like Lydia you never want to hurt anyone's feelings so you do as you're asked. There is absolutely no way that this little kid on her own in such a short period of time made the decision to call Richard Daddy and Martin Daddy-Martin. This is Emily trying to show off the perfect family she has and it is so sad and disrespectful to the memory of Martin.

November 29, 2016
8:13 am
Can of Vegetables
Hamcat
Meows: 62
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2015

I am side-eyeing pretty hard at him calling being a hospice nurse (basically) for another family a "special time" WTF

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.