:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
October 7, 2017
11:10 pm
alice
Meows: 12381
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Steward of My Family Resources meowed

"A nice #break from the yard work to #play with the kids for a few minutes."

Good for him for doing something other than napping, pinning leggings, and putting a loaded glock into his sweatpants, but his oh-so-noble tone is somewhat extra.

Hope those kids enjoy replacement daddy while they can, because the minute little Sweatpants Jr. Carmack arrives it's probably gonna be a whole lot of 'can't they go to Grandma Meyers house for the weekend?'

October 8, 2017
12:48 pm
A Dog Named Eppy, for Appennine in Les Mis. RIP Eppy.
Hamcat
Meows: 112
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2015

Well at least their likelyhood of getting shot or being neglected to the point of heatstroke will go massively down at Grandma Meyers house.  

October 8, 2017
10:42 pm
a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 800
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2015

So funny story, when I first moved back to Central IL, I was super psyched to eat a Papa Murphy's pizza because the place I lived before didn't have them.  In the time I had been gone, I had totally forgotten how to cook them because I'm an idiot.  My husband and I spent no fewer than 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get this floppy ass pizza off the paper tray and onto a baking sheet/the oven rack itself.  I was in tears.  I'm giving the "steel tray" a big ole' nope.

October 9, 2017
8:47 am
trollingfordayz
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 278
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

Wait, is her latest IG post Richard with his arm around her at Martin's funeral?

October 9, 2017
9:47 am
Peaceful Farmhouse Shooting
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2015

trollingfordayz meowed

Wait, is her latest IG post Richard with his arm around her at Martin's funeral?

Too short to be Dick, I assumed it's one of her 15 brothers.

October 9, 2017
9:50 am
*~this city~*
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1161
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

trollingfordayz meowed

Definitely not, height + hair. There's already enough to snark on here, please use critical thinking skills before you try to start more shit.

October 9, 2017
10:01 am
trollingfordayz
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

*~this city~* meowed

trollingfordayz meowed

Definitely not, height + hair. There's already enough to snark on here, please use critical thinking skills before you try to start more shit.

Try to start more shit? haha okay, good one finger His old IG posts show that he once had short hair, so I asked out of genuine curiosity. 

October 9, 2017
10:11 am
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2013
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

Love how she says in her latest #ad/post that Martin passed away last spring trying to make her widow timetable decisions seem not so bad…  rolleyes  Yes, I guess it technically was but I don't think most people wouldn't call mid-June spring.  

October 9, 2017
10:40 am
*~this city~*
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

trollingfordayz meowed

*~this city~* meowed

trollingfordayz meowed

Try to start more shit? haha okay, good one finger His old IG posts show that he once had short hair, so I asked out of genuine curiosity. 

I don't need middle finger emojis when I can plainly state that hair doesn't grow 6 inches in 2 months to the headband state it was in when he was introduced. Think, sweetheart. And there's still the matter of the height difference.

October 9, 2017
10:58 am
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 397
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

alice meowed

Slice of Costco Cheesecake meowed
Her last blog post: "I've trained my mind over time to try and do so so much at once (we all know how that feels), and a side-effect of feeling like I can keep tabs on everything and keep accomplishing my goals has also been becoming a drastic overthinker."

I'm sorry but what are these alleged "goals"? All she has done with her life is shit out half a cricket team and survive two and a half months of adulthood without a husband. There is nothing  up to this point that indicates she has any goal beyond being married at all costs and reproducing at the rate of an unspayed alley cat. What, does she want to grow her hair another 3 inches, or get a sweatpants sponsorship? What are these lofty goals that she has trained her mind for?

And oh, honey. I don't think anyone on this planet would believe overthinking is a problem that burdens you. rolleyes

Truer words have never been spoken. lmao

And is she seriously putting "#ad" in her post about people getting her through the time of Martin's death? Am I missing something? 

I also love how she just can't resist cradling that non existent baby bump. She's so frail that little thing could be the result of her just eating a large meal. But, gotta shill that baby! Clicks for daaaaaays over baby bump pics!

ETA: Nope, not missing anything. She's literally selling her story with Martin yet again, misleading people all the way through with her "careful decisions for her family's future" and did you guys know June is Springtime? (Technically, yes, but we know what she's doing here) and apparently served others so much in the months following Martin's death she was able to escape her pain. When did she fit that in, before or after hiding a stranger in her basement or the mountain wedding, or the SHOOTING IN HER HOUSE. sangry

October 9, 2017
11:30 am
trollingfordayz
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

*~this city~* meowed

trollingfordayz meowed

*~this city~* meowed

trollingfordayz meowed

I don't need middle finger emojis when I can plainly state that hair doesn't grow 6 inches in 2 months to the headband state it was in when he was introduced. Think, sweetheart. And there's still the matter of the height difference.

I wouldn't put it past Emily to be deceptive about how soon Richard came into the picture, so I asked a question. Last I checked asking a question does not equate to starting shit, especially on a snark site, sweetheart. But shoot me (for asking) like dickbun why don't ya!! lmao

October 9, 2017
12:03 pm
alice
Meows: 12381
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
October 9, 2017
12:13 pm
*~this city~*
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

trollingfordayz, it wasn't a question that needed to be asked. Again, your brain could have directed your attention to the hair and height, and instead you asked a dramatic question. And you continue to overreact.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.