:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
October 27, 2017
2:43 pm
Acadiana
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
February 17, 2017

Please enlighten my day as this post doesn't show up in my Bloglovin… what is her sacrifice for her children this headline talks about? And who puts that headlines in? Her or some equally blinded people from Bloglovin?

October 27, 2017
3:09 pm
Maggers
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2017

do you know what his reply was? now I’m curious!

he replied to it, but also seems to have deleted it

dead

October 27, 2017
3:10 pm
Maggers
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2017

Princess Sparklebutt meowed

utahmom meowed
Posted on Gun Bun's Instagram: (Sorry I can't copy and paste)

"Still curious how you paid for this. We have two full time jobs in my house and 2 kids and cannot afford a vacation like this. I would love to know since neither of you works."

My guess would be they spend all of the kid's social security checks each month.

he replied to it, but also seems to have deleted it

Do you know what his reply was? Sorry, suck at quoting.

dead

October 27, 2017
3:17 pm
utahmom
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015
  • warrioroftruth@danamvance It was actually one of the cheapest vacations I've been on. Unless you include driving to someone's house I suppose. But as for get aways it was wonderful. You should look into it. 

I apologize if this posts twice. The first one was gobbled by interwebz monsters.

October 27, 2017
3:17 pm
Can of Vegetables
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
April 25, 2015

Acadiana meowed
Please enlighten my day as this post doesn't show up in my Bloglovin… what is her sacrifice for her children this headline talks about? And who puts that headlines in? Her or some equally blinded people from Bloglovin?

It linked to her post from October 6th

October 27, 2017
4:27 pm
Grey Duck
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

Not to derail things, but it really bothers me when people (especially mommy bloggers/moms who happen to be bloggers) go on about how much they “sacrifice” for their kids… The same can be said when other people glorify them for these life choices.  It’s along the same self-righteous lines as people who say that staying home/not working to take care of their kids is “the most important job in the world”.  

^^ You aren’t sacrificing anything to raise your children and it’s not a “job”; having children is a choice and to call it anything else is demeaning (to your kids and everyone else without children).  Yes, Emily’s situation is f***ing tragic, but she (and everyone else who have chosen to have children) made a choice to have them and now she has a responsibility to them… Sacrifice it is not.

Sincerely,

The mother of a 5 year old and 2 year old. 

October 27, 2017
4:46 pm
utahmom
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

utahmom meowed

• warrioroftruth@danamvance It was actually one of the cheapest vacations I've been on. Unless you include driving to someone's house I suppose. But as for get aways it was wonderful. You should look into it. 

Such a strange and unusual response. Richard is accustomed to lavish vacations around the world? Passive/aggressive about 'driving to someone's house' that you BARELY know and show up in the middle of the night? Richard forced her into a ship honeymoon because the road trip from hell didn't meet his lofty standards?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

October 27, 2017
6:08 pm
Emily Gilmore
Hamcat
Meows: 173
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2014

Yeah… he deleted the question about how they afforded the vacation but didn't delete his response. He also didn't delete all the posts above it defending him and Emily about not having jobs, etc. Why??? Does he need to show he has lots of comments? (25 comments… do they even count?) 

October 27, 2017
6:19 pm
emarie
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2017

I feel like he’s been absent from all recent posts because he’s off having a hissy fit about being on social media after the IG comments that were left when they were away. So, now he just wants to continue to live off the social media income but not be seen. He sucks.

October 27, 2017
7:29 pm
Grumblemama
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

I wonder if he sees all the negative comments about him that FF gets on her instagram. I mean, I'm sure he probably does sometimes, but I wonder if she makes an effort to delete them before he sees them? He seems like the kind of person who would get really upset by people saying he's a loser, telling her to leave him, etc. It's super obnoxious how he deletes the negative comments from his own IG but leaves up the ones defending him. We get it, dick. There are people who think you're super great. Good job!others-221

October 27, 2017
9:14 pm
GoFundMe2point0
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
June 7, 2016

Can of Vegetables meowed

Sponsored post on Bloglovin' (site that shows feed of what blogs you're following). Trying to see if the pic will post…

http://i64.tinypic.com/ojr2nc.png

//

Okay, so she chose to use a picture from Martin's funeral for a sponsored post? Really?

October 28, 2017
12:37 am
thatistheugliesteffingskirt
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
September 15, 2016

Sulking Rasputin meowed

thatistheugliesteffingskirt meowed
Honestly, if you let the people in your community help, being a single mom of six kids honestly would not be more than a few degrees tougher than five kids.  Being a single mom myself, I can say that Emily, even as is, has far more "market value" than I and many other single mothers I know.  It can be done, Emily.  Just let it go.  No one needs a sulking Rasputin with dreads (or buns, or cornrows, whatever).

BRB changing my name to sulking rasputinham

OMG my first name baby!  I promise I'll cherish and nurture you as if you were one of Emily's own.  Which is to say, I have no idea who any of you guys are and I'm sure you can fend for yourself, soooo…..lmao

October 28, 2017
8:06 am
Geetwo
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
October 14, 2016

GoFundMe2point0 meowed

Can of Vegetables meowed

Sponsored post on Bloglovin' (site that shows feed of what blogs you're following). Trying to see if the pic will post…

http://i64.tinypic.com/ojr2nc.png

//

Okay, so she chose to use a picture from Martin's funeral for a sponsored post? Really?

pukepukepuke

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.