:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
October 30, 2017
12:05 pm
moxi

The silence on the IG accounts of Emily and Gunbun is deafening! Something is up. 

popcorn

October 30, 2017
12:30 pm
Orangey
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 520
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

moxi meowed
The silence on the IG accounts of Emily and Gunbun is deafening! Something is up. 

popcorn

When was the last time they even did a live instagram video? They were doing nightly basement talks about nothing for a while there. Very interesting to have gone so dark.popcornpopcorn 

October 30, 2017
12:50 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

WHERES GUNBUN

October 30, 2017
12:59 pm
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

Theories:

Something is wrong with the baby (hopefully not).

He had his final tantrum in the basement and she wised up and booted him (not likely).

He's flipping out about another child and the real commitment to this happy family charade and he bailed (also not likely).

Major fight on the happy honeymoon cruise that he's still tantruming about (possible).

A PR person/family/close advisor/major sponsor finally got through to them that he is killing her brand (maybe).

Anyone else want to join in?sani_elephantdance

October 30, 2017
1:04 pm
newa71
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2017

Slice of Costco Cheesecake meowed
Theories:

Something is wrong with the baby (hopefully not).

He had his final tantrum in the basement and she wised up and booted him (not likely).

He's flipping out about another child and the real commitment to this happy family charade and he bailed (also not likely).

Major fight on the happy honeymoon cruise that he's still tantruming about (possible).

A PR person/family/close advisor/major sponsor finally got through to them that he is killing her brand (maybe).

Anyone else want to join in?sani_elephantdance

I'm guessing they are waiting for all the uproar to die down from the comments that were posted while they were out in the middle of the ocean with no interwebz.

October 30, 2017
1:07 pm
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

I'm convinced something happened on the cruise like a major fight. I'm thinking they had a coming to jesus reality check that they can't stand each other and made a mistake. Seeing that Dickbun is a leech, he didn't move out, but is in the basement sulking until they figure out where to go from here. I think that song that was in one of her last Insta stories was very telling that something happened between the two of them and Emily is having major regret. He also probably hasn't changed his sweatpants since the cruise because Emily is refusing to do his laundry, so the basement is starting to smell like jock. 

October 30, 2017
1:13 pm
Staged Wholesome Married Sexiness
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

84 days meowed

Strip Mall Baptism meowed

trollingfordayz meowed

84 days meowed
I haven't logged in in a REALLY long time but I had to hop on here immediately — I didn't see all these previous posts just now.

I'm at the airport in Norfolk sitting about 6 seats away from Emily and Richard. Richard has cornrows in his manbun. So fetching. Emily was shopping in the "Under $10" shop and I did a triple-take as I was walking by. I'm flying home from here on business and am with three direct reports so I didn't go say anything but OMG. 

All I'm picturing is K Fed……………………..

Holy crap what are the chances of that!!!!

I could NOT believe it. I've never seen a blogger in the wild! They've since left; looks like they had a connection through LaGuardia. Their interactions with one another were SO awkward. They were either both on their phones not acknowledging each other at all (not like that is inherently weird, I suppose, but weren't they supposed to just be on their honeymoon and all loved-up??) or talking to each other pretty rudely and seemed generally pissed off. I'd say the honeymoon may well and truly be over.

If I didn't know Emily was pregnant I'd never have guessed. She is TINY. 

Bringing this back up since we kind of glossed over the part where 84 Days mentioned that they were rude to each other and seemed angry. Something seems to have happened on that trip.

October 30, 2017
1:27 pm
dickles mctickles
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 251
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

And I found it interesting that, in her instagram stories this weekend, she linked to an old blog post about fall date ideas from when Martin was still alive. And that the post actually mentions Martin, which doesn't seem to fit with the way she and GunBun used to act like Martin never existed. Maybe she's changed her tune, though. Maybe, if someone is helping her with her "brand", they've told her that throwbacks to Martin days are infinitely preferable than brainless live videos where she and the troll in her basement just stare at the screen for 30 minutes and answer the same questions for the 4000th time. 

October 30, 2017
2:47 pm
Grumblemama
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

Alright I'm going full Sherlock here. Deduction!! They both posted about going on the cruise and played up the fact that they were finally going on a honeymoon. Then NOTHING. No pictures of them on a beach, on the boat, at dinner, zip. They've been home awhile and still no pictures uploaded, no blog post about their trip, nothing. That's weird. It would be weird for any couple anywhere to take a trip like that and then say nothing about it, not a single picture, like it never happened. Richard's IG has been silent since before the cruise, although he's been pinning like crazy (if that's his real pinterest and not just some elaborate troll, which…who would have time to do that?) about being in charge, being a wolf, reminding people who's boss, etc. Not shiny happy stuff, for sure. 

Something happened on the cruise. A big fight, a come-to-jesus moment, something. Maybe a fight sparked by the negative comments? I cannot believe these two are having a baby. I just can't believe it. I'm not against people having big families at all (both of my parents are one of five kids), I think if you want six kids or ten kids or whatever, and you have the resources and ability to raise them go for it! Bu these two just have no business having a baby. Their relationship is not stable enough. It's a huge mistake and maybe that's sinking in. Richard sure as hell is not the savior Emily thought he was when he first showed up. I think he's the kind of guy who is able to mold himself to be exactly what he thinks a girl wants him to be at first, and now that time has passed that illusion is slipping and his real personality is coming to the surface, and it's not what Emily wants. She didn't choose him the first time around for a reason. He was still single in a culture that values early marriage for a reason. End rant. shutup

October 30, 2017
2:57 pm
utahmom
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

There was a recent case in Utah were the husband murdered the wife while on an Alaska cruise celebrating their wedding anniversary. My Sherlock theory is…..Gunbun thought he would get away with throwing FF overboard and he would then get alllllll the money. In my version of reality, FF is much stronger than she seems and Gunbun wasn't able to pitch her overboard. FF needs to figure out since he's tried to kill her twice now — how to get rid of the POS.

October 30, 2017
2:57 pm
JAF
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 568
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2011

She looks sick and balding in her latest outfit post. On her left (screen right) side of her hairline she has severe hair loss. I actually think the photos are quite sad.

I doubt they're happy, but I also sincerely doubt they're anywhere close to breaking up. Emily is an uneducated mother of six children by two different men, and if dick leaves she's pretty much guaranteed single for the rest of her life. As long as he can leech off her and not have to work he's not going anywhere either.

Maybe the trashiness of a Carnival cruise gave them a reality check. I told you guys, cruises are the worst, and when you're really not happy with your partner being confined in a small windowless room where your options are 1) riding greasy dickbun 2) buffets with cheap disgusting food 3) awful entertainment 4) pools that feel like human soup 5) gambling and drinking which neither are allowed to do, shit gets real. Even with copious amounts of alcohol to ease the pain, I couldn't do it, and my boyfriend wasn't a greasy jobless loser. Plus with Warrioroftruth's comments about how it was the "cheapest vacation ever" they certainly weren't doing the only fun stuff that makes it more tolerable like renting jet skis, or even getting a chance to eat out at local places during the port stops. It sounds like it was literal hell.

Im pretty sure she's just going to write him off, and will be stuck shilling, and essentially become his sugar daddy which is ironic… the reason she seems to have left dick in the first place was to be the child bride to Martin, and have his financial security, and a cushy lifestyle. And now Martin is dead, and she's got some money she's the sugar mama to a gross idiot loser who shot her, someone who can't even be bothered to pretend online to be a decent husband. Big mistake Emily. Huge.

October 30, 2017
3:04 pm
network connectivity problems
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 286
Snarking Since:
November 17, 2014

Slice of Costco Cheesecake meowed

Theories:

Can you imagine the amount of support she would have as a pregnant, single mother!? people would give her a pass, as she married an idiot in her grief and wasnt thinking clearly. I honestly think people would eat that shit up. Hell, i would!

I'm wondering if maybe DickBun made a comment about her kids and not having to deal with them while on this trip. Or maybe Emily only talked about the kids while on the trip that was supposed to be about just them. IDK. Wolfie comes across as extremely possessive and maybe he didnt get ALL of her attention on the trip.

October 30, 2017
3:21 pm
Snarknado
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2013

Has anyone (not hamcats) commented on her IG asking about the cruise and/or asked where Gunbun is?

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.