:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
November 1, 2017
1:51 pm
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

This is so disturbing because I love HP. I would prefer Richard as Peter Pettigrew because he's just gross. 

The picture unfortunately confirms Richard did not literally jump ship after the cruise. I think tension is still rising, but he's going to hang around and leech as long as he can. Woof. others-221

November 1, 2017
2:02 pm
apply baby directly to bullet wound
Hamcat
Meows: 183
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2014

Orangey meowed

dickles mctickles meowed
Ugh he should have just straight up been Umbridge since they're both THE WORST. Also, with a family of redheads, not a SINGLE ONE OF THEM WENT AS A WEASLEY? WTF. 

Edited to add: I just saw her comment about how none of them wanted to be the boys and Ginny "wasn't exciting enough" (um, book Ginny is amazing), but you're telling me that Lydia WANTED to go as the Fat Lady? Okaaay. Sure. 

Forced family costumes are the WORST. This isn't a grown-up holiday. This isn't a WE event. Your kid is into something, and it's not some 3rd tier character from a book series and a movie that's way over their head!

I mean, did I dress my babies up as something I thought was funny and totally adult-themed, yes. Did I do that to them once they were walking and talking and having preferences toward things that brought them joy? Absolutely not.

YES to this. Ugh.

It's also very obvious that she put the most effort into her own costume, not her kids' costumes.

November 1, 2017
2:25 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1002
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

If Cornrows McSweatpants was anything but resentful for Halloween, he was a Dementor. He IS a Dementor.

‘Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope and happiness out of the air around them. Even Muggles feel their presence, though they can’t see them. Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory, will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself – soulless and evil. You’ll be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life.’
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

November 1, 2017
2:32 pm
Sulking Rasputin
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2016

It's an interesting tell that she cast herself and Richard as the villains of the piece, and as opportunistic, cunning Slytherins. Well, FF at least. Richard the greasy basement troll is actually just going as his real, true self.

November 1, 2017
2:42 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2087
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

Posing sexily with Stilton meowed
f**k, Richard looks like so creepy in that costume. Makes me shudder eek

Yes!  It literally gave me a shock.  jaw-dropping  Which says a lot since he's creepy AF in real life all the time.  uh 

November 1, 2017
2:43 pm
dickles mctickles
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 251
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed
If Cornrows McSweatpants was anything but resentful for Halloween, he was a Dementor. He IS a Dementor.

‘Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope and happiness out of the air around them. Even Muggles feel their presence, though they can’t see them. Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory, will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself – soulless and evil. You’ll be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life.’

YES to a dementor! Or even Snape, who always has greasy hair and who spent his whole life pining after his one true redhead love and bullying children because he's bitter. (I'm not a Snape fan, in case that wasn't obvious)

November 1, 2017
3:59 pm
GrimmLover
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 270
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2014

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed

smiley-happy096smiley-happy096

November 1, 2017
8:13 pm
3rd Leg Meg
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

How is she wearing a corset…Ick. Granted, it could be loose but it doesn’t appear so, she has a small bump…so weird.

November 1, 2017
11:22 pm
84 days
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
March 31, 2017

I'm honestly just really disappointed that her IG post didn't show Dickie McGreasebun Rebound WolfSpermdonor in all his cornrowed glory. Given the interaction I saw between them at the airport, I'd seriously be betting on their having a huge blowout on the cruise and her seriously regretting her choice. Yeah, it's speculation, but I think there were so many hints of that before and just looking at them felt like I was watching two people who sort of couldn't stand one another. 

I'm not a single parent (or, actually, a parent at all) or a widow, but I've been in a truly horrific breakup situation that left me devastated. I understand the impulse to move on quickly in an attempt to bandaid the horrid. I can even sympathize with the craziness that led to a marriage less than 3 months after the death of her husband. But I think that she needs to take a hard look at what this life is and be honest with herself about the decisions she's made. I'd honestly respect her a shit-ton more if she acknowledged what drove her to the quickie marriage (and kid, holy shit!) and made motions to remove herself from that. Grief does insane things and I think her following (and her haters) would give her a reprieve if she were honest. 

November 2, 2017
8:55 am
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

84 days meowed
I'd seriously be betting on their having a huge blowout on the cruise and her seriously regretting her choice.

We still have yet to see a single picture from the honeymoon cruise… not ONE!!! This still blows my mind. A happy couple/blogger would proudly be documenting the captured moments from that trip if everything was peaches and cream. 

November 2, 2017
9:26 am
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed

84 days meowed
I'd seriously be betting on their having a huge blowout on the cruise and her seriously regretting her choice.

We still have yet to see a single picture from the honeymoon cruise… not ONE!!! This still blows my mind. A happy couple/blogger would proudly be documenting the captured moments from that trip if everything was peaches and cream. 

Maybe they didn't actually go? Cruise experts correct me if I'm wrong…..but the boat picture dickie posted does not look like your typical major cruiseliner to me. It looks small, like a bay/dinner cruise type thing. I've only been on one cruise also to the Bahamas, and I know there are boats of all sizes, but our boat did not have any capability to take a "balcony" picture like that from our room and to be that close to the edge of the boat you were on a deck area. We had a porthole, so maybe the larger rooms do? I don't know. The boat just looks too small to me to be a major cruise so total speculation here – but either they didn't really go, or their "cruise" is not the type most people are thinking of. Maybe they finally wised up on the Zika threat or she felt too sick? Having no pictures whatsoever is beyond fishy.

Sidenote, cannot believe the comments that are still up on that post of his eek

November 2, 2017
9:47 am
TheFertileFox
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2017

I'm sad that most of the kids probably don't know who they are dressed as. Why not all be animals or something kids actually like. Poor things.

November 2, 2017
10:34 am
Staged Wholesome Married Sexiness
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

Slice of Costco Cheesecake meowed

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed

84 days meowed

Maybe they didn't actually go? Cruise experts correct me if I'm wrong…..but the boat picture dickie posted does not look like your typical major cruiseliner to me. It looks small, like a bay/dinner cruise type thing. I've only been on one cruise also to the Bahamas, and I know there are boats of all sizes, but our boat did not have any capability to take a "balcony" picture like that from our room and to be that close to the edge of the boat you were on a deck area. We had a porthole, so maybe the larger rooms do? I don't know. The boat just looks too small to me to be a major cruise so total speculation here – but either they didn't really go, or their "cruise" is not the type most people are thinking of. Maybe they finally wised up on the Zika threat or she felt too sick? Having no pictures whatsoever is beyond fishy.

Sidenote, cannot believe the comments that are still up on that post of his eek

Well, she did say "I took one step onto that cruise ship last week and had the most nausea-free portion of this pregnancy so far:)" in the caption on the IG picture of her sitting in the gym. But yeah, very fishy. And I can believe he hasn't scrubbed comments either. (or posted anything since!!!)

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.