:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
November 2, 2017
10:36 am
Hair Tutorial
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 951
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

I bet they just stayed in their room and shagged nonstop for a few days. puke

November 2, 2017
11:36 am
Keep Calm And Love Your GUNBUN
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 412
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2014

I get the feeling there isn't much sex going on at all, which is partly why she's being so vague about the conception date. The baby was probably conceived on the anniversary of Martin's death in a moment of weakness, which is why no one seems that thrilled about the new baby, and may be partly why it took so long to conceive it.

The flurry of sponsored posts makes me think Emily has finally figured out that Richard isn't going to get a job. There might even be talk of separation, which is why she suddenly feels the need to take in cash. I wonder if Martin's parents are cutting back on the money, I could see why they don't want to be on the hook for someone else's baby, too. I think the cruise was most likely free (which is why there were other bloggers on it) and that something happened on the cruise (a fight) which led to the current silence.

I think Emily is finally seeing Richard for the mooch he is, and things are getting worse.

I just hope something tragic isn't going to happen. I'm still not convinced the peaceful shooting was accidental and Richard's crazy eyes and bizarre behavior make me think he is dangerous.

November 2, 2017
11:40 am
Dickie McGreasebun Rebound Wolf Spermdonor
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
November 2, 2017

84 days meowed
I'm honestly just really disappointed that her IG post didn't show Dickie McGreasebun Rebound WolfSpermdonor in all his cornrowed glory. Given the interaction I saw between them at the airport, I'd seriously be betting on their having a huge blowout on the cruise and her seriously regretting her choice. Yeah, it's speculation, but I think there were so many hints of that before and just looking at them felt like I was watching two people who sort of couldn't stand one another. 

I'm not a single parent (or, actually, a parent at all) or a widow, but I've been in a truly horrific breakup situation that left me devastated. I understand the impulse to move on quickly in an attempt to bandaid the horrid. I can even sympathize with the craziness that led to a marriage less than 3 months after the death of her husband. But I think that she needs to take a hard look at what this life is and be honest with herself about the decisions she's made. I'd honestly respect her a shit-ton more if she acknowledged what drove her to the quickie marriage (and kid, holy shit!) and made motions to remove herself from that. Grief does insane things and I think her following (and her haters) would give her a reprieve if she were honest. 

I have been lurking in the GOMI threads for years. YEARS, folks.

The opportunity for this username was so wonderful that I couldn't pass it up.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.high-five

November 2, 2017
11:43 am
Snarkosaur
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2017

22XB7V

November 2, 2017
12:04 pm
Evanescence in the basement and googling leggings
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
July 26, 2017

Her latest IG story makes me wonder if she wants out but is too scared to leave b/c she's wondering how TF is she going to raise 6 kids by 2 different dads by herself and who will want her after that.

All that "don't base your decisions off the advice of those that don't have to deal with the results" seems to me like a moment of awakening. She knows he's a loser but she doesn't know what to do. 

I'm not a WK here but I do think maybe she sees it, finally. Too bad she was dumb enough to get her in this situation in the first place. Poor kids.

November 2, 2017
12:11 pm
Keep Calm And Love Your GUNBUN
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 412
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2014

It's possible she's realized he's just a 6th child. She's already single parenting it as it appears Richard doesn't do much except lounge around in sweatpants and ride motorcycles.

Emily if you're reading here, you can do this. There are lots of single parents out there, and I'm sure Martins parents would gladly step up to help you oust that creep out of your life.

November 2, 2017
12:28 pm
Going to the Boneyard on the Reg
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 689
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2014

Snarkosaur meowed
22XB7V

November 2, 2017
12:33 pm
Grey Duck
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

Hi, Emily! 

We're here for you if you need to vent about the buyers remorse with CornRowsMcGunBun. <3

popcorn

Decisions

November 2, 2017
12:40 pm
Grey Duck
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

If Emily wanted to bone so bad, she should have just done it without marrying Richard… It's 2017; no judgement here!  We can see that prior to this, Richard didn't care about marriage before boning… And I bet she just believed him when he said he had checked and was "clean".  He doesn't even wash his hair, why would he schedule an appointment for STD testing?

//

November 2, 2017
12:47 pm
utahmom
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

Grey Duck meowed
If Emily wanted to bone so bad, she should have just done it without marrying Richard… It's 2017; no judgement here!  We can see that prior to this, Richard didn't care about marriage before boning… And I bet she just believed him when he said he had checked and was "clean".  He doesn't even wash his hair, why would he schedule an appointment for STD testing?

//

Not if you're a temple recommend worthy Mormon. No sex before marriage. Due to her religion, she felt she had no other option.

November 2, 2017
1:07 pm
Orangey
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 520
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

utahmom meowed

Grey Duck meowed

//

Not if you're a temple recommend worthy Mormon. No sex before marriage. Due to her religion, she felt she had no other option.

And because she was educated at her kitchen table and married off as a child (+3 months), she wouldn't even realize other options existed.

November 2, 2017
1:11 pm
Grey Duck
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

utahmom meowed

Grey Duck meowed

//

So, per her instagram stories post (which includes a philosophy that she clearly adheres to), why base her decision to have/not have premarital sex on the advice of those (i.e. the church) who don’t have to deal with the consequences?  I’m not trying to be mean or rude, but she wouldn’t be in this mess (married to CarmackCornrows) had she taken her own advice this instance and ditched the mormon church/gone against what they say.  

It is 2017…  No one is going to hold a grudge against a 26 year old woman for wanting to have sex after her husband passed away. A girl has needs, too!  Furthermore, there are so many churches that would welcome Emily and her kiddos with open arms and welcome her into their congregations, regardless of her sex life/marital status.  It’s just my opinion, but it’s the mormon church that has lead her on this path of being a baby making machine… It’s the mormon church that prompted her to marry a creeper with the maturity of an 8th grade boy just so she could get laid/have permanent live-in help with her litter of children.  Forgive me for saying so, but her life would likely be much more manageable/content if SHE lived her life, rather than letting the mormon church dictate it for her.  

[I understand that the mormon church has reasons for their beliefs, ideals, and philosophies, but Emily clearly fell through the cracks; they didn’t plan for situations like the one Emily has found herself in and now that she’s here, the church is standing over her shoulder saying “Emily, no no no… No sex/cohabitation before marriage!”… Seriously?  That’s just cruel and incredibly unfair.  The church doesn’t deserve her loyalty. *rant over*]

November 2, 2017
1:19 pm
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

Grey Duck meowed
Hi, Emily! 

We're here for you if you need to vent about the buyers remorse with CornRowsMcGunBun. <3

popcorn

Decisions

I think she's posted something with this similar sentiment before. I imagine she probably means this in the context of people telling her NOT to marry/have a baby with him. The "consequences" to her would be living single, caring for 5 children, being the sole breadwinner. I think it's a middle finger to people saying she should have waited, he's a loser, etc. etc. etc. because it would be too hard for her to live that life (in her mind) and THOSE people don't have to live that life. I don't think this is in any a message of her realizing he's the worst decision she's made in her whole life. She's been doubling down on that mistake since day 1. 2cents

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.