:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
November 14, 2017
7:46 pm
A Dog Named Eppy, for Appennine in Les Mis. RIP Eppy.
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2015

She is definitely back to the shoving the "happy family, happy husband, happy life" narrative down everyone's throats.

November 14, 2017
7:54 pm
so materialistic and unnecessary
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 407
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2015

Hear My Heart, Yall meowed

I think we are saying the same thing, but for some reason I am not making myself clear, when I have often prided myself on being articulate.

I think WE, the consumer, have become deconditioned to the fact that things are broadcast, or shown with intent, and have started to feel as though we just happened to have been walking by and peeked in someone's window, and maybe HAPPENED to see that R is shirtless.

The truth is it is NOT private, because someone made the conscious choice to pick up a phone, record it, and submit it to be seen.  So whereas everyone has the RIGHT to do what they want in their home (no one has said they haven't the right!), it's weird that this is what is being shown.  And it's okay, thereby, to comment on it.

I always say that everything an author writes in their book is important & every line in a movie is important to a story.  If it weren't, it would be edited out.  Emily is recording this moment because she feels like it is important to her story.  She has taken a private moment and made it public, and it is "forgiven" because if R wants to be shirtless in his home he should be able to.  Emily is trying to say something by filming and showing this, and the line of her story isn't being read the way she wants it to be.  

Ok I get you now, yes I agree with you

November 15, 2017
12:23 pm
forrealz
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2014

A Dog Named Eppy, for Appennine in Les Mis. RIP Eppy. meowed

She is definitely back to the shoving the "happy family, happy husband, happy life" narrative down everyone's throats.

Yes, I wonder if maybe he doesn't read to the kids that often, so she 'needed' to post this, in spite of him wearing no shirt, for lack of better clips. Have no idea why the kids are giggling, he sounds SO bored while reading and doesn't appear to enjoy it at all.

Sad situation.

November 15, 2017
12:47 pm
Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2017

I think she's also still doing damage control from the whole cruise mystery. We never saw a single pic or recap, and Richard was questionably absent until Halloween. Now she's trying to integrate him back into her social media with all this "look how good he is at being a daddy" crap like nothing ever smelled fishy. 

November 15, 2017
1:38 pm
RJ
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 345
Snarking Since:
February 26, 2012

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed

I think she's also still doing damage control from the whole cruise mystery. We never saw a single pic or recap, and Richard was questionably absent until Halloween. Now she's trying to integrate him back into her social media with all this "look how good he is at being a daddy" crap like nothing ever smelled fishy. 

It is really strange that she didn’t post a single pic from that cruise. What happened?!?

November 15, 2017
5:34 pm
Grumblemama
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

This is just speculation, really, but I wonder if her decreased internet presence is due to Richard's influence. What I mean by that is that aside from the hardcore religious types, Richard/the remarriage/the baby/the whole sordid situation has gotten such a negative response from her readers. Richard doesn't seem like the type who copes well with criticism, and I wonder if he's encouraging her to step back from blogging because he doesn't want to have to read mean stuff about himself. She can't write as if he doesn't exist, especially now with his baby on the way, and the negative comments about him haven't abated at all. Hmmmm.

November 15, 2017
6:07 pm
Just Another Victim
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2014

Off topic, but my Facebook account is being bombarded with Freckled Fox ads for Hello Fresh.  Hope that $$$ will keep the kids in better clothing.

November 16, 2017
9:11 am
Peaceful Farmhouse Shooting
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2015

She really is emotionally still a teenager. “Here’s a vid of my husband playing volleyball in a hs gym and me swooning. Jealous?”

Uhhhh my husband has a job and provides for his family. Jealous?

November 16, 2017
9:13 am
Baylee121
Hamcat
Meows: 126
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2016

RJ meowed

Carmack Cornrows from a Carnival Cruise meowed

It is really strange that she didn’t post a single pic from that cruise. What happened?!?

Yes!! This! I had figured there'd be pic after pic of the cruise, and a gushing recap. And once returned from it, crickets!

November 16, 2017
9:49 am
dickles mctickles
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 254
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Peaceful Farmhouse Shooting meowed
She really is emotionally still a teenager. “Here’s a vid of my husband playing volleyball in a hs gym and me swooning. Jealous?”

sha_clap2

My husband has never shot me in the knee and then shown no remorse. Jealous, FF?

November 16, 2017
10:22 am
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2088
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

Yeah, huge eyerolls at that one.  I'm sure it was super fun to drag 5 young kids to watch their fake dad play fake volleyball.  I get having your own hobbies but Dickbun truly sucks at life.  

Also find it really weird there has been so cruise mention or recap yet…popcorn

November 16, 2017
11:20 am
The Wind in My Cornrows
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 479
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

How does that bring back "highschool" memories when she didn't actually go to high school?

November 16, 2017
11:24 am
Keep Calm And Love Your GUNBUN
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 412
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2014

obsessions on repeat meowed

Yeah, huge eyerolls at that one.  I'm sure it was super fun to drag 5 young kids to watch their fake dad play fake volleyball.  I get having your own hobbies but Dickbun truly sucks at life.  

Also find it really weird there has been so cruise mention or recap yet…popcorn

Same. The kids were probably bored shitless. Why not do something the kids might like, like playing sports?

I'm beginning to wonder if they even went on a cruise.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.