:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
December 7, 2017
4:35 pm
ManbunMcCornrows
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

yadayada

Snarky-Sparky meowed

dickles mctickles meowed

Grumblemama meowed
I get nervous when they both go silent on social media/the blog. Last time was the weird phantom cruise. I hope they're not posting because they're just chockablock with super fun family plans and not because things are totally falling apart. uh

Didn't they go really quiet too when Richard shot her? (well, until word got out, then they had to damage control)

It's getting weird how quiet they've been. I mean, we're not even getting mundane instagram stories of the littlest one doing nothing. I hope everything is ok.  

I think they've gotten really quiet since they made front-page news on GOMI for her latest post.  GOMI really ripped her for her post and hashtags.

Which makes a lot of sense if we're going off the theory that she's trying to appease both sides of the masses, the grieving widow/happy newlywed. Perhaps she's struggling because it's starting to dawn on her that she doesn't have as many fans ready to support her lifestyle as she once thought.

December 7, 2017
5:11 pm
Orangey
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 536
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Peaceful Farmhouse Shooting meowed
Re her family dynamic, she is one of 14 kids (2 died before she was born IIRC), so it’s probably pretty f**ked up and not beautifully instagram-worthy. Like most of those scenarios, she was likely raised by her older sisters more than her parents because they were busy pumping out newborns. I believe she’s said that she was “bullied” by one of her sisters, but otherwise they haven’t come up very much at all.

I believe she's the youngest of 11(ish). Married and pregnant as a home-schooled teen with divided (at best) attention from your parents? What could possibly go wrong??

December 7, 2017
9:21 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1008
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

I'm sorry I've been so quiet on here this last week:/ It was a pretty stressful one (for reasons that I'll get into later maybe), but when I feel extra stressed or anxious or depressed I really unknowingly just go into hermit mode and hide away with my people trying to wait it out, but that often just leaves me feeling more alone and anxious:/ I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about.♥ e. 

Thanks for the vaguegram, Em. What better way to get internet love and attention? Besides a pregnancy announcement, of course. drool

December 8, 2017
10:01 am
Orangey
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 536
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2016

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed

I'm sorry I've been so quiet on here this last week:/ It was a pretty stressful one (for reasons that I'll get into later maybe), but when I feel extra stressed or anxious or depressed I really unknowingly just go into hermit mode and hide away with my people trying to wait it out, but that often just leaves me feeling more alone and anxious:/ I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about.♥ e. 

Thanks for the vaguegram, Em. What better way to get internet love and attention? Besides a pregnancy announcement, of course. drool

Who are "my people"? Her fangirls on the internet??

She makes rare, vague references to Sunday supper at Martin's parents' home, but she doesn't appear to have friends. The last peers she hung out with were Richard's on the east coast and some rando blogger she'd never met. I'll never understand when one's entire life validation comes from the phone in front of their face.

December 8, 2017
12:10 pm
Sulking Rasputin
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2016

I assume she means Gunbun and the kidlets

December 8, 2017
4:32 pm
Evanescence in the basement and googling leggings
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
July 26, 2017

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed

I assume she's depressed because it's Christmas without Martin. The holidays are all about family and I'm sure her kids are hyper-aware of their real Dad's absence. FF is pregnant with the first baby that isn't Martin's. The kids are probably talking about him more than normal, Christmas movies are all about family, it's all probably bringing up memories she tries to ignore all year so she can pretend everything is perfect with the loser she married.

Her "people" are probably kids and Dickbun but it's easier to call them "her people" instead of "her family" when she's missing Martin. Just my 2cents

December 8, 2017
5:05 pm
B**** brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2485
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

'Her people' have got to be her family otherwise she would have engaged more with the fanpoodles

December 10, 2017
1:14 pm
A Dog Named Eppy, for Appennine in Les Mis. RIP Eppy.
Hamcat
Meows: 123
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2015

I imagine her own poor life choices are starting to come back to haunt her.   Its my personal theory that she's not excited about this new baby anymore (if she ever was tbh).  Last Christmas she and Gunbun were still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship…still shiny new exciting and fun.  Now the luster has definitely worn off to show the dullness and rough edges beneath.  The difference between married life with Martin vs married life with Gunbun must be so starkly apparent right now that not even she can ignore it anymore.  Add in the Christmas holiday spirit, plus the big "family" aspect that is Mormonism, and I think its a recipe for disaster from her.  

Their lives together are frankly probably not turning out the way either one of them had hoped that it would.   I have zero sympathy for them, as they both made horribly selfish decisions.   Just those poor kids, caught smack dab in the middle of it with no way out and no adults to support them adequately.  

December 11, 2017
6:12 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 823
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015
December 11, 2017
7:42 am
can jump good
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 512
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

SkinnyTroutPout meowed
http://www.instagram.com/p/BcLByFTlLiT/?hl=en&taken-by=mrsadriannawebb

Wow.  Her face says something akin to "do I have to touch him? he hasn't showered in weeks!"

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.